𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆

By rosecinc

"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞... More

Disclaimer/Warning
SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
~Prologue~
~Business~
~Blood Oath~
~Dirty Work~
~Midnight~
~Execution~
~Distraction~
~Tension~
~Tantrum Protocol~
~Red~
~Vengeance~
~Closer~
~Flirty~
~Kill~
AESTHETICS AND CHARACTERS
~Five million~
~Her Wrath~
~Questions~
~Friend~
~2 weeks~
~Spar~
~Obsessed~
~Viktor~
~Passion~
~Jealousy~
~Mercy~
~Hallucinations~
~Cold~
~Date~
~Smile~
~Dabria~
~Blind~
~Bloodbath~
~Love~
~Knife~
~Cookies~
~Leia~
~Charity~
~Confessions~
~Ryan Martin~
~Paradise~
~Tattoo~
~Gala~
~Drunk~
~5 years ago~
~Phase 3~
~Bianca~
~Orchard~
~Fall~
~Grief~
~Grave~
~Static~
~Katrina Annika Ivanov~
~Flashbacks~
~Forest~
~Finn Grimes~
~Caskets & Chains~
~Dead Roses~
~Childhood~
~Help~
~King~
~Epilogue~
*Bonus Chapter-Aria's POV*
*Bonus Chapter -Aria's POV*

~Need(18+)~

15.1K 474 444
By rosecinc

WARNING: *MATURE CONTENT*(18+)

-"I could corrupt you. It would be easy."-

_______________________________

Play song now (It's currently my fav song)

He picked her up, without parting their lips, and took her to his bedroom. He set her down gently and made his way on top of her again. She parted her legs once again, inviting him almost.

"I want you...fuck, I need you, Diavola," he mumbled as he trailed his kisses down to her jaw. Biting, sucking, nipping wherever he could. His tongue brushed against her skin, igniting tingles and sparks she didn't know could be set off. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure as he started to grind harder against her core.

"Then take me," she breathed. She desperately needed him to ease the wetness building up in her that only he could satisfy. She needed all of him.

It was like he had been waiting for those words for a lifetime. He didn't waste time ripping off her top so his lips could venture further. Smirking against her skin, he held her wrists in his hand.

Guiding her hands on the headboard, he made her wrap her fingers around the wood.

"Keep them there. If they move, I won't give you what you want," he mumbled against her skin, his hands rubbing her arms and making sure they never left the headboard. She felt herself get wetter by the second.

He caressed her toned waist, his fingers biting into her hips making her mouth fall open in need. As he kissed down her neck, he unbuttoned his shirt and pressed his bare and muscular torso against her cold skin.

His hand traveled to her back, slowly unclipping her strapless lace bra. She lifted herself, allowing more room for his grip as he pulled the fabric off of her, mindful of her still-healing wounds.

He trailed his lips down the valley of her breasts, leaving the sparks of his hot mouth on her skin but careful not to give her more.

He wanted to make her beg for it.

Beg for him.

He stared in admiration of her as his hands went up to her full and perky breasts, giving them a firm squeeze. He inched closer to her left breast, fanning his warm breath on her hardened nipple. He glided his tongue over it ever so lightly, making her bite her lip to keep her pleasure-filled sounds at bay.

His hand rested on one, fondling it under his slightly-calloused hands while the other assaulted it with his full lips. He sucked and left love bites and hickeys on every inch of her milky skin, more than what was already there.

The heat of his fingertips made her shiver with pleasure, aching for more. As his mouth latched onto her breasts, she tugged onto the restraints that prevented her from touching him. He smiled against her skin and began to unbutton his pants as his manhood bulged painfully against his zipper.

He pulled her skin-tight skirt off of her next, not wasting any time. He began to roam his hands all over her body, exploring every curve she had never been to. His lips went lower and lower, kissing everywhere he touched.

He loved the way her hands held the headboard obediently, making her incredibly vulnerable to him. How her perky breasts held hickeys and lovebites along with her neck, jaw, and small waist. They were full and perfectly round, making his eyes cloud with nothing but love.

The black lace thong strung up on her hips and revealed her pelvic bone that he had yet to travel to. Her long fair legs parted just for him and only him, hugging his hips.

"Beautiful," he mumbled, his pupil dilating. He slowly inched close to her ear, biting on her sensitive lobe.

"Are you sure?" he mumbled as he traced his tongue above her chains to underneath her ear.

"Yes," she breathed, almost whimpered. He kissed her cheek lovingly, before lowering himself between her legs. He sucked on her pelvic bone, giving the same amount of attention he used on the rest of her.

She tried to brush her thighs together to relieve the tension but he was having none of it.

"Behave, " he reverberated darkly. She arched her back and huffed in eagerness, making her breasts pop out impossibly more and her small waist leaning into his touch. He grew extremely and impossibly harder than he already was.

He pushed her legs apart and lowered his head in her thighs. He placed hot, open-mouthed kisses on the inside of her thighs as he pinched her skin painfully, making her moan and attempt the clench her thighs together again.

His movements were slow and rhythmic like he wanted her to know that he was going to make love to her...not just fuck her.

He gripped her thighs, hard, leaving a burning pain as her punishment for disobeying but she opened her legs further, wet with need. She gripped the headboard tight to regain herself from touching him.

"Patience, baby," he whispered. Without hesitation he pulled down her soaked thong, tossing it aside. She was fully exposed to him. Her breathing only got heavier as the air hit her throbbing wet womanhood. He bit down on the skin as he set his tattooed hands on the inside of her thighs, gripping them tightly.

He brushed his thumb over her pussy, his middle and ring finger teasing her bud in between his fingers...slowly yet teasingly making her moan and buck her hips towards his touch.

"Is this all for me, baby?" he smirked as he felt how wet she was. She was soaking. His fingers began to rub her in slow, small circles making quiet cries of pleasure escape her mouth.

Without so much as a second thought, he trusted his ring finger in her, making her whimper and arch her back as she fisted her hands on the headboard as she felt herself stretch to accommodate his digits.

He rolled his eyes to the back of his head when he felt her squeeze the life out of his single finger and he couldn't comprehend how silky smooth she felt.

Her level of overwhelming heat in contrast to her ice-cold skin was something he couldn't enough of. It was unreal.

She was unreal.

"Fuck...your feel incredible, amore mio," he said lowly. Her eyes closed and shut tight as she embraced his pace that applied the perfect amount of pressure. Her silky insides were pulsating around his finger as he fought back what little control he could muster.

His body tensed as he went knuckle-deep in her, stretching her snugly as he added his middle finger making her curse and moan as her hips bucked.

As his fingers curled roughly on her warm heat, his thumb continued its tender and gentle movements on her bud.  As her back lifted again, he slid his hand underneath her hips, guiding her hips to grind on his hand.

"Fuck my hand, Bambina," he ordered, his velvet voice going straight to her core.

She did so willingly as her hips rolled on their own, riding his hand needily. He instantly found her clit, making her whole body catch on fire as she chanted his name.

Just as the knot in her stomach began to tighten at immense speed, building her release, his movements sped up...getting more intense on her clit. His more keen movements on her core combined with the sweet kisses on her chest were the perfect combination between rough and gentle...and she couldn't get enough.

Her moans of pleasure got louder with each moment the tension built up...and when she was ready to explode with her legs shaking ...he stopped.

She whimpered as her hips tried rolling again on their own accord...but his grip halted all of her movements.

With her sight being blurred, he had no idea what he was doing or where he was going.

But she was caught off-guard when he felt the warmth of his breath on her wet and sensitive pussy.

And she swore her whole body was electrocuted when he felt the wetness of his tongue flick over her heat...just once. He savored the taste of her...craving more.

"More?" he husked as he tilted his head, examining her vulnerable and sensual position. She couldn't form words as she felt his breath again on her wetness and she nodded in response, already imagining his mouth on her.

"Use your words, Diavola," he warmed as he lifted her by the back of her thighs so that her womanhood was mouth-level with him.

His tongue flicked over her bud again...swirling it around his tongue...teasing it.

"Oh god...yes," she moaned, praising his actions. She bit her lips harshly as her body jolted alive, her core eager for more.

He smiled and latched onto her throbbing and wet clit. She moaned out and arched her back, feeling the relief. He groaned out as he savored the taste of her as his tongue teased the inside of her. Her head fell back at the sensation as her legs spread impossibly more.

He began imagining the feel of him completely inside of her. Her sweet taste was enough to have him thinking sinful thoughts on top of his sinful actions.

"Hai un sapore così buono, Piccola," he groaned, separating himself from her for just a moment. She moaned in response, her sounds of pleasure praising him.

(You taste so good, baby)

He lifted her by her ass once more, making her roll her hips on instinct, too eager. His tongue flicked over her as he circled her sensitive bud agonizingly slow. Her hips matched his pace as she rode his tongue softly.

He stopped for a moment, pulling each one of her legs over each of his shoulders to get a better angle as his mouth worked its magic once again.

His hands caressed her thighs as they clamped tightly around his head like her body was begging him to keep him there. Her hips rocked to his pace, her thighs brushing the sides of his head as he groaned straight into her weeping heat.

"I could do this all day, love," he groaned huskily, as his nose nudged her silky button and tongue explored the borders of her clit.

She knew he meant what he said...

It was like he was doing it purely for his own pleasure.

Like she was the first meal he had had in ages. Like she was rare and sweet wine that was the most expensive and scarce of its kind.

He knew just where she wanted him without thinking. It was like she was doing it herself but better. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as tension built inside of her. She was close to unraveling with each passing moment.

She was too entranced with his mouth that she didn't notice his fingers thrust inside of her like before. She tightened impossibly more around the sudden intrusion, making him grind against the mattresses for the aching relief he desperately needed. His hands pulled her thighs tighter around his head as his own hands began to gently massage her hips to relax her pelvis.

She knew that this orgasm would tear through her if he didn't stop. She prayed he wouldn't stop but her hopes were instantly shot down.

She whimpered as he pulled away from her, already denying her the 4th release she so desperately chased after but couldn't catch...or more like he didn't let her catch.

He was edging her to the brim.

"Luca..." she half-moaned and half-whimpered. He chuckled lowly as he moved her thighs that were firmly wrapped around the sides of his head from on his shoulders to wrap tightly around his torso, securing her legs around himself.

"Soon baby...I just love it when you're so needy for me," he cooed as he traced her breast.

And it was true...she was itching...begging...for him more than he thought.

He slowly made his way on top of her, kissing her forehead as he pressed his sculpted body against her much smaller one. Suddenly, she felt a blunt tip against her entrance. She wrapped her legs around his hips tighter, pulling him in and showing him what she wanted.

She could already tell he was huge. Bugger than she has ever taken before.

Without hesitation, he gripped onto her hips preventing her from arching her back from meeting him or moving in any way.

He gathered all his self-control to not ram into her, hard and fast and not stopping until she was too raw to touch.

He would go as gentle as he was able to...for her. He didn't want to hurt her more than she already was.

He captured her lips in his and she moaned into his mouth as her hips tried moving against his length but he bit down on her bottom lip as a warning.

She could taste herself on him, she was thankful for the cranberry pills she took every day.

He slid his length up and down her dripping pussy and she knew what he was doing.

He was coaxing her...to get even wetter for him...to lubricate his thick and big cock. And it worked.

He slowly pushed in the head of his member, gripping her hips harshly as he controlled the urge to push into her in one go as he ground his molars together and pinched his eyes shut.

He was already overwhelmed with pleasure by her tight and warm pussy that fit so snugly around him, clutching onto him for dear life.

Squeezing him.

And he loved every damn second

She cried out in satisfaction and ache and swore she saw stars. Her eyes watered at the throbbing discomfort in her but the pleasure drowned it out. He growled profanities as he felt his way through her, groaning in pleasure.

Once she thought that he was done, he kept going...like he went on for miles. His girth stretched her and she had never felt such delicious pain. The pleasure and satisfaction were like nothing she ever felt before.

Suddenly, he didn't move inside of her making her squirm in his grip and ache for some sort of relief. A smirk made his way onto his face to distract himself from the urge to ram into her.

She didn't even get the chance to get used to his length because she could not move at all.

"Tell me that your mine," he growled. Her hands itched to pull away from the headboard, but she couldn't afford for her orgasm to be denied again. She tried every way to arch her back or circle her hips for a release, but he held her down tightly. She tossed her head back as she whimpered as her walls began to swell and she clenched around him unknowingly, making him groan and his cock twitch into her.

"I need to hear you say it," he demanded as he felt the way she clenched around his size, making him go into a state of euphoria. She mewled out again, needing some sort of movement.

"You want this?" he asked as he let go of her hold on her. He pulled out of her and thrust into her harder this time.

She swore she saw legitimate stars as she cried out again and met his thrust by arching her back, her eyes rolling back. He held her softly, allowing her to circle her hips and use him for her needs. He bit his lip again, trying to control the incredible feeling of being inside of her.

He clenched his jaw tighter as he jerked in her once again. His fingers bit into her hips hard, making bruises form but the pain and pleasure were undescribable for her.

"Yes, Luca please!" she cried out. Tension built up again, and she was already close to cumming again. He liked hearing her moan out his name, and he twitched inside of her, being close to unraveling too.

"Say that your mine," he groaned, unable to control himself much longer as he stopped her movements by holding her down once again.

With her breathing erratic and body begging for the sensation again, she gave in no matter how much the stubborn part of her said that she belonged to no one.

"I'm yours...all yours," she breathed, almost breathless.

"Good girl," he husked as he thrust deeper into her, finally moving. He gripped onto her waist tightly, trying to contain his pleasure but as she cried out his name and screams in approval...he began to care less and less.

He instantly found her G-spot and she found the tension building at immense speed and tearing through her as her legs started to shake.

"Right here? You want me right here baby?" He questioned as he thrust in harder than before, hitting her special spot repeatedly at immense force.

She was unable to form words no less a proper sentence.

All that was able to come out of her mouth were moans and cries of utmost satisfaction.

And groans and grunts of pleasure from his mouth as he whispered dirty things in her ears, making her release that much closer to grasp.

He felt his own orgasm building when he felt the way her body reacted to him... like it knew that it belonged to him and no one could make her feel better. And the heavenly feeling of her silky and warm pussy gripped onto him...so tightly.

"I know, baby. I know," he groaned as his eyes rolled back and thrust in harder than before, making her whimper in response as her legs began to tremble around his torso.

It wasn't long before she came and so did he. His warm semen filled her to the edge, milking her for her own release through the one she already was in the process of going through.

She screamed his name, and if the walls weren't soundproof then the whole block would have heard her moans.

Multiple times as he constantly found her special spot, making her orgasm almost instantly.

Even though she couldn't see his face, his groans and curses of approval were enough to tell her that his veins were bulging out and visible from underneath his tattoos that were already popping out regularly. She could feel his abs flex against her stomach and body tense as he ripped through her. She knew that his knuckles were ghost white from gripping the silk sheets too tight.

Her hands fisted around the headboard and gripped tightly as the 4th orgasm started to tear through her. Every feeling was still multiplied since he edged her for so long.

She was in awe of how he was still hard and still kept going after his 3rd release. With her, it seemed like he only got harder the deeper he was in her. He couldn't comprehend how she still took him so well, her tight and warm pussy never faltering for a second.

Her sensitive body made him grin as sweat trickled down his neck. She still shook like a leaf as she twitched and trembled, and baby hairs sticking to her forehead that was glazed in a slight layer of sweat, making him enjoy it very much.

At last, he finally pulled her hands off of the headboard giving her silent permission to touch him. Her hands immediately flew to his back and his hair.

Her fingers tangled into his thick tresses as the other clawed at his back containing the pleasure of his thrusts and exploring hands. Every time her nails dragged into his back he groaned and his back muscles flexed in approval and he went into her impossibly harder, ramming inside of her relentlessly.

He held her hips in place as he pounded into her. He hit a spot that she didn't know existed and she came undone once again with him following. She gasped in satisfaction, her whimpers, and cries in pleasure like music to his ears.

Like an Aria of the most angelic and melodic sound, he could ever imagine.

Her legs continued to shake as they have been for the past 5 orgasms. Their sounds of pleasure filling and echoing in the bedroom with his mouth speaking such filthy yet pussy-throbbing words so huskily.

And when it was coming to an end, she straddled him with the gleam of sweat on their bodies. They softly kissed each other while their tongues danced and explored each other's mouths. Their breathing and heartbeats were in perfect sync. She slowly ground against him as he sat against the headboard, him filling her again as she was on top.

Her body was raw to the touch yet she took him so well, making him look at her with nothing passion and lust. But she was more sensitive than she thought possible.

She moaned softly inside of his mouth as he hit the right spot and he palmed her ass, slightly squeezing to try and contain the pleasure. He began to kiss down to her breasts, taking her nipple and biting down making her hum in satisfaction. He trailed back up, gliding his tongue from her neck to under her earlobe.

He slightly nipped at her collarbone as he was close to cumming once again, and at last, his warm semen filled her to the brim and leaked out of her raw womanhood.

"I love you..." he whispered as he ran his fingers through her silky hair.

"I love you too," she breathed as her sensitivity and tiredness finally caught up to them both.

They were all they could ever need.

~

(A/N):

Not me on my period ✋

If you didn't listen to it with the song then go re-read it with the song playing. You won't regret it, I promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 186 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
12.4M 374K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
20.2K 531 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
662K 23.9K 31
**COMPLETED** "TELL ME WHY YOU SPECIFICALLY CHOSE MY LIFE TO RUIN?" Her heart was beating out of her chest. She thought she might just die right the...