𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆

بواسطة rosecinc

"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞... المزيد

Disclaimer/Warning
SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
~Prologue~
~Business~
~Blood Oath~
~Dirty Work~
~Midnight~
~Execution~
~Distraction~
~Tension~
~Tantrum Protocol~
~Red~
~Vengeance~
~Closer~
~Flirty~
~Kill~
AESTHETICS AND CHARACTERS
~Five million~
~Her Wrath~
~Questions~
~Friend~
~2 weeks~
~Spar~
~Obsessed~
~Viktor~
~Passion~
~Jealousy~
~Mercy~
~Hallucinations~
~Cold~
~Date~
~Smile~
~Dabria~
~Blind~
~Bloodbath~
~Knife~
~Cookies~
~Need(18+)~
~Leia~
~Charity~
~Confessions~
~Ryan Martin~
~Paradise~
~Tattoo~
~Gala~
~Drunk~
~5 years ago~
~Phase 3~
~Bianca~
~Orchard~
~Fall~
~Grief~
~Grave~
~Static~
~Katrina Annika Ivanov~
~Flashbacks~
~Forest~
~Finn Grimes~
~Caskets & Chains~
~Dead Roses~
~Childhood~
~Help~
~King~
~Epilogue~
*Bonus Chapter-Aria's POV*
*Bonus Chapter -Aria's POV*

~Love~

9.7K 454 383
بواسطة rosecinc

-"You will forever be my always."-

_________________________________

Play song now

The next day...

"We have a mole," Blade reverberated as he stared at the bloody arena. His level of anger matched Luca's and so did Oscar, Matteo, and Antonio. Matteo and Antonio thought of her as a sister and wanted to protect and be there for her like brothers should be.

"We have to question everyone at the base," Oscar stated. They already knew it was going to be a grueling process that'll leave most of the members shaken. At least some of the members had to have known what was happening tonight.

What did they want? And who were they working for? Why would they go against the King? The only person to take care of their families and make them well-off. The person who destroyed poverty and got rid of corruption.

It was all getting confusing.

"I already have a few people in mind," Luca muttered in a low tone.

It was safe to say that they were all beyond livid...but also scared...

This was the first time something like this happened to them. It had to take a lot of time, effort, and power to plan this big of an attack on her and only her. This just wasn't a mediocre or small hit. No, this was part of a whole plan of an organization to make them weak.

And it worked.

They were just targeting her, but why?

Why not go after Blade -the left hand- or Ida, Oscar, and Starr?

This was planned for months just like the ambush that shot her in the heart in the first place. Something big was coming, and it was coming faster than they thought.

And it was coming for her.

~

He walked into her office quietly, making sure not to cause too much of a commotion. Everyone went home for the night and it was just him and her at the base.

He saw her sitting on her couch with her body leaned forward, elbows on her knees, and hands laced together.

She looked up at him with dull eyes. She was still shaken up from yesterday and he didn't blame her.

Someone had re-branded her. Cut into her back while other people held her still...and used a knife to rewrite "Momento Mori" into her...just as the King had done ten years ago. It was almost as if the attackers wanted her to know that she would die soon. "Remember that you will die". That's what it meant. They wanted her to remember that she will die.

He sat down next to her and kissed her temple, and put his hand on her thigh, squeezing it reassuringly.

"This has to stop," she breathed. He hated seeing her like this. Overwhelmed and feeling like she had to carry the world on her shoulders.

But she did.

She did have to carry the world on her shoulders...and there was nothing he could do.

"We'll figure it out," he mumbled, feeling helpless to try and comfort her. She shook her head and got up from the couch and ran a hand through her raven locks. Her eyes started to tear up again and he felt his gut sink.

"I don't mean the ambush or the attack...I mean...us," she gulped.

His head shot up and his pupil shrunk, leaving his eyes void of any emotions. His whole body went rigid, making every muscle bulge.

She wore the mask too long and she was beginning to forget who she was beneath it. So she put it all into anger because anger was better than tears, better than heartache, and better than regret.

She was no good for him and she had to accept it.

But he didn't.

He stood up from the couch slowly yet perilously slow, so slow that she was sure he was going to explode on her any second.

Like a bomb just waiting to combust...

But she cut him off before he had the chance.

"I realized yesterday could've been a lot worse. Instead of me, they could've gone after you," she whispered, afraid if she was any louder her voice would break.

"I. Don't. Fucking. Care. You are not leaving me," he scowled, voice low in between clenched teeth.

He glared at her, almost angry that she even thought of something so ridiculous.

"You could get killed-" she tried to reason but he cut her off by yanking her into his chest by her waist, still being gentle because of her injuries.

"So what? "It's bound to happen at some point". Those were your exact words that night, remember? I don't care if I die and if I do, then I won't regret a single thing," he interrupted, his voice dangerously low.

Cursing at her own words being used against her, she took a deep breath.

"I can't give you what you deserve. I can't give you a future. I'm not enough-" she argued, trying to push him away.

"You're not enough? You're not enough? Don't you realize that I'm the one who's not enough for you? You have me on my fucking knees, don't you understand?" he grew angrier by the second, repeating her words like they were poison on his tongue.

"I don't need a future. All I need is you, whether it's ten minutes or ten years. You are all I need and I don't deserve any of it," he continued.

His words were strong and full of passion yet it just made it hurt more.

"You don't understand. I can't give you what you need. All I'm doing is wasting your time. You don't need me. You need to find someone who can give you the world and that isn't me," she tried to make him understand.

"You already have given me what I need. You have given me the world," he whispered, his voice breaking.

"If people find out about us...the next hit will be on you and I-I won't forgive myself if something happened. I am not good for you. All I will end up doing is hurting you. You deserve better-," she breathed, fighting free from his grip.

"No. You can't do this to me," he snapped. She continued to shake her head, the pit in her stomach getting ready to swallow her whole.

"I can't give you-" she started as she tried to suppress the tears.

"I fucking love you! God, I love you so much it hurts! Do you understand now? I will never love anyone more than you. I don't fucking care what you can and can't give me because all I need is you. I don't know how you fucking did it but you did. You made me fall madly and completely in love with you and now you want to leave me. But I won't let that happen. You are mine now and I am yours. You're stuck with me forever," he deadpanned, breathlessly yet so full of rage.

It was like all oxygen had been sucked out of her lungs.

She couldn't breathe yet she had never felt so full of air.

And for the longest time...she acknowledged her feelings too.

She loved him.

No questions about it. She loved him wholeheartedly with everything inside of her. She loved the way he took care of her. She loved the way he loved her. She loved him. All of his mood swings, pouting, scowls, glares, and laughs. She loved it all.

"Damn it, Luca! I Love you too! Why are you making this so hard?! I'm trying to help you! But I can't do that if this keeps happening!" she exploded.

With heavy, angry, and taunting footsteps he walked over to her and smashed his lips on hers as his hands cupped her face firmly.

She whimpered on impact, fueling the passion between them.

But she pulled away before anything could go further.

"I can't give you what is asked of you the most," she breathed, looking into his eyes like it was the last time.

"And what the fuck is that?" he scoffed as he traced her bottom lip and cheek with his thumb.

"I can't give you a family. I can't give you an heir. I wasted your time," she whispered, ashamed.

She was infertile.

But she didn't choose to be. No one ever just chooses to be infertile.

As Don and leader of both the Greek and Italian Mafia, he needed an heir. And she couldn't give him that.

She couldn't meet his gaze. His silence was deafening...so intensely powerful that she could hear her heart beating in her ears. Her whole body tingled with nervousness she hadn't felt in over ten years and she was scared for what he would say.

Would he be angry?

Would he agree with her and not want her anymore?

Would he hate her for wasting his time?

Would he...hurt...her?

No..she cursed herself for thinking that he would ever lay a hand on her...he would never...

Right?

This was a rare time when Midnight- deadly assassin, and the right hand of the King- had let her guard down and wasn't prepared to fight back as she had been doing for the last 26 years of her life.

She was getting weak.

All because of him.

"Is that what you're so worried about? Baby...It doesn't matter. There are so many other options. Surrogacy, adoption, hell my sister's child could carry the burden of being the Don. It doesn't matter. Like I said before, you have given me the world and you are all I could ever need and want," he comforted as he kissed her softly once more, this time more gentle and tender.

"I fucking love you and that's all that matters," he added in between pecks.

"Why aren't you mad at me? I wasted your time," she whispered, shakily with her breath coming out shallow, her eyes filled with tears but she held them back.

"Stop saying stupid shit," he closed his eyes as he continued to hold her close, consoling and adoring every bit of her.

It was just utter, vehement, pure...love...

~

(A/N):

Angry seggs 😛

Re-writing is so fun.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

393K 9.5K 53
𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: ⸻ 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴! ❝𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗛...
520K 10.9K 36
{MAFIA ROMANCE} "You, Aria, are like a piece of music that I could listen to, over and over again, and never get tired of hearing." Aria Remington w...
561K 24.3K 56
"Where is he?" "What are you talking about son? You have to calm down, you're not thinking straight." "Don't ask me to calm down! He's gone and I kno...
155K 2.9K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...