𝐢𝐻𝐸𝐴𝑇𝐸𝑅𝑆 (α΄‹.α΄›Κœ) βœ“

By taetaepurpleme

𝐒𝐒𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞. π“π‘πžπ² 𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝. "I... I s-slept with someone." Kim Taehyung X Original Character πŸ’«A... More

Disclaimer
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Epilogue

Eighteen

3.5K 159 7
By taetaepurpleme

<< C h a p t e r 18 >>

The day of my mother's surgery came faster than expected. I had been feeling nothing but anxious about it since a week ago, and tommorow is the day. I was just... scared.

I understand that every surgery has risks. Jin explained that this surgery should be not too risky, he told me to relax but I can't seem to do so.

"Oh my g- I'm so sorry." I quickly pulled out some tissue from the tissue box, soaking the coffee that i was spilled on Taehyung's desk. Thank god there was no important documents or papers on his desk, if not I'm dead.

"I'm sorry, I was dozing off- and I- I'm-m so sorry-" I apologized, cleaning the desk with my shaky hands.

"Relax, Lea. It's no big deal." Taehyung said. "Hey. Look at me." He made me look at him by raising my chin with his index finger. My worried eyes met Taehyung and he frowned.

Taehyung stood up from his desk, picking up something from the shelve and sat down on his couch placed on the other end of his office. I stared at him blankly, not knowing what to do.

"Come here." Taehyung demanded, patting the place next to him.

I slowly approached him. Taehyung gently let my head fall to his lap. He covered me with a furry blue blanket he just took and massaged my temples.

I closed my eyes, feeling my body relax when his finger worked like magic. "You're tensed lately because of the surgery, sleep for a while, it'd make you feel better." Taehyung whispered. His voice faded out as I drifted to dreamland with a mild smile on my face.

I woke up, feeling a warm blanket still wrapped around my body. I felt so relaxed and energized after sleeping for so long. I brought my head away from the pillow, which was Taehyung's lap. Taehyung had his eyes shut, his left hand resting on the back pillow. His head leaned on his hand for supported.

I smiled heartwarmingly appreciating what Taehyung had done for me.

I put the blanket on him and stood up from the couch, going to wrap up today's work so that i can focus on my mother's surgery tomorrow.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung held my wrist making me gasped in surprise. He pulled me back to the couch making me crash on his torso. He lied down on the couch and forced me to lie on top of him with my hands resting on his chest.

"I was going to finish the work," I replied to his question. By observing the sky outside through the huge glass window of his office, it was late, the sun has set, the moon was taking over the sky, dyeing the sky a dark blue colour.

"Leave them," Taehyung said with his deep voice, his finger tangled with my long brunette hair.

"Thank you, Tae." I smiled, moving up a bit so I can meet his eyes.

"What for?" He asked, now caressing my face with love and care.

"For doing this. I didn't know i need a nice nap." I giggled, my hand playing with his dress shirt.

"You're welcome." Taehyung grinned. I realized I haven't fully filled Taehyung with the events happened the last few years when we were apart. I felt like he deserved answers so I am telling him.

"Taehyung, I want to tell you." I said and Taehyung raised his eyebrows, wetting his lips before speaking, "what?"

"Everything. Every single thing happened when you weren't here."

Taehyung's face became serious after hearing what I said, "you don't have to tell me if you are not comfortable with it, Lea."

"No, Tae. I want to tell you, I... need to tell you." I ensured. Taehyung must have had so many questions in his head all this time. Why my mother was sick? Why was I in debts? Or where... where is my father.

"Okay, I'm all ears." Taehyung smiled and leaned in to kiss my forehead, massaging my hand as I talked.

"Remember the day my parents had a huge fight?" I said and Taehyung hummed. "It was just the start, it got worse."

Flashback

I turned up the speaker in my room, closing the door so I didn't have to listen to my parents yelling at each other's faces. I hid under the blanket, crying my heart out. They were arguing because my mother brought up about my father's affairs from years ago. My mother couldn't forgive him till this day, and my father thinks she is being unreasonable.

I had enough of this. I shoved a few necessities and clothings into my backpack and left home to where felt more like home instead.

Taehyung.

I knocked on his door, he opened it almost immediately. His concerned eyes scanned my broken state, without any hesitation, he pulled me into a hug.

I stayed in Taehyung's home for days. He did so many things, watching movies, cooking, playing games, bringing me out, just to distract me from the unfortunate things going on in my family.

That day, I decided to finally go home.

I went home, to find my mother drunk. Broken glasses spread around the kitchen and the living room. Bottles and bottles of alcohol she bought for herself to numb the pain. I started crying the moment i saw my home nothing like the home i ised to live.

I ran inside my parent's room. The wardrobe was half empty. All belongings of my dad were gone. Like he was wiped out of my memory.

Since that day, I've never seen him again.

I was ashamed of my family. My mother became an alcoholic, my father abandoned us. I didn't tell anyone and Taehyung didn't ask. I started to have those mood swings. My friends didn't understand me and left me because I brought them a bad vibe.

Taehyung was frustrated because of my sudden change of personality and I didn't open up to him. We argued and argued, eventually we split, ended up cheating on each other. I don't blame him, never. It was me who didn't let him enter my life.

I couldn't believe i cheated on Taehyung. I swore to myself i would never cheat like my dad. I was so disappointed in myself that I couldn't face myself for months.

Living miserably every day. Recovering from everything happened that year slowly. With the help of Jungkook, I got better. I thought i was going go be okay again.

Until my mother was diagnosed with cancer, and my father's debtors found me. They said that my father told them that I'll pay for him. My dad is nothing like that in my mind. My once hero, became the person i abhorred the most.

Present

"So you've never seen him since that day?" Taehyung asked, his eyes soft and sad.

"No, never." I chuckled bitterly. Wondering what my father would be doing right now. I wish i will never have to see him again.

"I'm sorry for everything you have to go through, Lea. I'm sorry. I should not have left, i should have been there for you. No matter how hard it was." Taehyung kissed away the tears escaping my eyes.

"I understand Taehyung. It's okay. At least you are here now." I smiled.

Taehyung's orbs pierced into my eyes, staring at my soul. That moment, i wanted to kiss him.

I pressed my lips to his, feeling him smiled and responded to the kiss. Those soft lips I couldn't taste for 5 freaking years. I can never get enough of them.

Taehyung pulled away, leaving us breathless. He beamed, before saying words that can make me cry out of happiness.

"I promise you, Lea. From today onwards, I'll always be there for you through all the ups and downs under all circumstances."

How many chapters did i take to make them kiss!!!! Oh god.🥰

I think this is the longest chapter so far.
Now you may get to see the past better,
knowing what caused them to split and cheat on each other.

Lea's background setting is so sad.
Who to blame? Me, oops.

Thank you for bearing with me💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 13.2K 31
"Do friends cuddle?" I mumble sleepily. "Yes," he pauses, "I think so.." ✧ο½₯゚*: The Magic Shop Awards 2020 1st place winner :ο½₯゚✧*: πŸ…Highest Ranking...
1M 25.2K 48
Supermodel Kim Taehyung has been your best friend for two years, but one weekend changed everything... forever. "If I had to pinpoint it, I'd say tha...
12.3K 758 36
A famous actress finds out that she is keeping a child of her Ex. Problems gets created when the three lives gets entangled in a way they can't hold...
125K 3.2K 21
"We are two people alone in one room what happens next is up to you" Taehyung x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking: #1 readerxtaehyung #1 btsfandom #1...