Our Family Reunion (A Dramion...

By RaynDragneel16

So I've read all the Hogwarts reunion and Granger family reunion fics. All of them, literally. And I'm surpri... More

Cast
One: Thank You
Two: Reunion
[Details and Explanations]
Three: The meeting
Four: Around the fire
Five: First steps
Six: It's not that easy
Seven: Late discussions
[Important]
Eight: Confrontations
Nine: Closure
Chapter Ten: United
Epilogue

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

2.4K 25 17
By RaynDragneel16

I'm sorry this isn't a story part, this is just me fangirling over the 100k+ views!!! OMG!Kyaaaaaaaa!!!

Okay, seriously now, thank u everyone for it, your votes and comments and all your opinions is what kept this story going. So give yourself a hug and a pat on the back. Anyway, if anything I've written or said has offended anyone(absolutely anyone) then I'm very sorry for that.

I hope I've created something that put a smile on most of your faces-if not all.

Anyways, don't forget to stay hydrated, well rested and safe. Bye~~~~

-RaynDragneel16💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 2.8K 19
Hermione granger has it all, or does she? Her boyfriend cheats, her friends forgot her so what does she do. She does what any sensible witch would ha...
319K 12.2K 38
An 8th year Drarry fic where Harry barely speaks anymore, but Draco doesn't need words to understand him. After spending the summer together and beg...
100K 1.3K 13
After 27 years, Hermione Malfoy, née Granger, gets invited for the Granger family reunion again. As a young girl she was bullied by her bratty nieces...
292 16 14
Hermione Granger returns to Hogwarts for her seventh year. As Head Girl alongside Draco Malfoy. A decision that has shocked both parties. Despite the...