Beast master of Seton academy...

By BBsala

Forced to leave his old pack behind at Darwin academy because, they won't allow humans, and what mite happen... More

Bio
Pack (rewriting text in progress)
chapter 1: strange wolf girl
Chapter 2: tell off a zedrea
chapter 3: the pack expaned
Chapter 4: reunions
Vote
Chapter 5:shanagins ( extra added content)
Results
Chapter 6: the sports festival part 1
Chapter8: two kings
Chapter 9: investigation
Chapter 10: are you a boy or girl
Chapter 11: clients
Update for story
Hiatus
Chapter 12: new member
Chapter 13: panda problems ( posted after Rip Bell)
RIP Bell 2016-2020

Chapter 7: sports festival part 2

847 7 4
By BBsala

Chase POV

I open my eyes and found myself on bed in the medic tent, I put my head up to my surprise, Maia and Kurumi were sitting on two chairs to my right, When they sad me wake up they Both gasped.
" "Chase" " they both said jump on me with tears in their eyes.
"I was so worried boss" said Maia while hugging my head into her breasts,
" I wasn't that worried, it's not like I care that you were hurt" Kurumi said obviously lying, while blushing a bit while hugging my back.
" really then what was the whole clawing me the moment I came in all about" Maia said a little annoyed
" I never meant you, I was scared ok" Kurumi said looking away in embarrassment.
"ok,never mind that how long was I out" I ask them still hoping I could warn the others about the chimps.
They both looked at me and then moved out of the way to see what was behind them from my right, and what I saw angered me, Hitomi was laying a bed still in her swim  suit, and Yurkari was laying on top on her in
her sports uniform.
" What, happened" I said trying to control my anger.
" the cooking club found  the human girl and you unconscious in the changing room, when they got you to medic tent, they found out that the chimps used chloroform to knock you out" she explained, but I was surprised that she knew it was the chimps but she continued "they discovered that when the Koala over their sniffed the white cloth that was found at the changing room, When we found out the whole pack came running here. As you expect we all were pretty mad about it, Even Halwende, and let me tell never have I ever been more proud and scared of someone at same time in my life" Maia said with pride.

" ok but what's happening now is the sports festival still going" I asked her with worry.
" that Sloth is doing the swim race right now actually, if we hurry we can watch. Once I heard those words, I dashed out of my bed and ran as fast as my legs could take me, leaving the girls running after me.

"Miyubi" I yelled as I got to swimming course, I watch as were Ranka and Jin were Watch from side with Jin hold a ring in case Miyubi runs out of energy. Once I got to them they were shocked that I got here so fast, " Chase your up, how" Jin asked in shock, I didn't answer as I cheered on Miyubi " YOU CAN DO IT GIRL SHOW THEM WHAT SLOTHS CAN DO" Miyubi turned and waved at me with a smile

" focus girl, if you lose concentration for a second you mite drown" I warned her, she lucky took my a advice and when back to swimming. Me, Jin and Ranka followed her on the walk way in case something happens, "she getting exhausted, I think we should put a end to this" Jin saying his concerns " you mite be right no matter the way you look at it" I said with more worry, I turned my head to Ranka who was not talking her eyes off the sloth.
"Miyubi, WIN THIS RACE" I yelled in my command language but my voice was over shadowed by jin and Ranka cheering for Miyubi, that nobody but Miyubi heard it. Suddenly Miyubi spun to life as her speed increased and was started to go faster, which left Jin and Ranka dumbstruck, "HOW THE HELL IS SHE DOING THAT" Jin yelled in disbelief " GO MIYUBI" Ranka yelled no caring. But then a chimpanzee riding a jet ski drove straight over Miyubi making her go under. I saw the Chimp riding over to the finish line, and I ran in pure hatred on the walk way, I don't care if I get in trouble something was going die. As I almost left the lake course I heard something, "go sloth goo" go sloth goo" I stopped and turned around and saw something amazing. Everyone of the spectaculars were cheering on Miyubi, I saw Ferryl and her pack and Ursa cheering with her " SHOW THEM THE POWER OF SLOTHS" Ursa yelled in support.  I knew if this was going to happen it needed to music, I then silent nodes the Arnost who I saw in the stadium pulled out my boom box and played the song.
Start playing
Third POV

(0.17 to 2.07)

As Miyubi swam with all her mightand energy, as she got closer and closer to the finish line, "you can do it" Chase cheered, "if you drown I will never forgive you" Jin yelled, but Muyibu stay determined and swam, and soon a fire lite inside her, a new energy was caming back and she got faster, and faster, pretty soon Hitomi and Yurkari arrived surprised by their friends determination  cheered her on. the crowd got louder and louder, "almost there" "Almost there" and she almost made it, Ranka got her hand out for her to reach it. And finally Miyubi finished.

Chase POV

We all got around her as she got out of the water, "Miyubi-chan"  "you were amazing Miyubi" Hitomi  and Yukari praising her, Ranka started licking her on the face happily and then the most surprising thing happened today, "honestly, I...didn't think you able to make it either, good work" Jin told her a little nervous . Me and Yurkari jaw drop "did get knock unconscious so bad that I'm hallucinating, because I think Jin just complemented a animal" I thought not believing what I was seeing. I at smiled at Jin for his progress, then Miyubi dead of exhaustion. "let her rest, she deserves it" I said calmly, then two deer with  a stretcher came running to pick her up. Jin and Ranka looked a each other determined, " win"  was all he said but before she could run off I stopped her by getting in front of her "Ranka I need to tell you something quickly" I told her and whispered in her ear, when I finished, Ranka face still showed determination, but now it showed anger, Ranka ran with all her might in to the jungle.
" what did you tell her" Jin asked me, it took me a minute to reply " what I needed to be done" I said coldly, the whole club was put off by my answer and I looked back and they seemed afraid, but I would later tell them that if it was I that went in that course,Pan  mite not be alive.

(Jungle course) Third POV
Ranka ran and ran and almost got insight of Pan, and remembered what she was told
(Flash back)

" Ranka listen, I need to send Pan a message and a warning"
Then her mind went blank, all she knew that she was angry
(Flashback end)

As she ran the chimpanzee showed her self  coming right at her in the air with a taser in her hand, but she just bite the taser off.

Pan then fell on the ground but before she could speak Ranka as behind her and claw the left side of her back "ahahahahahahah" Pan screamed in fear and pain, as her back now had claw marks and were bleeding a little, " please..please don't hurt me" Pan pleading in desperation.

But Ranka grab her by the shirt "if you ever hurt my pack mates again, I personally finished and Job and rip you to shreds" Ranka threatened " un...un..understood" Pan replied in terra while hold her wound, Ranka dropped her and Ranka to the finish line and won.

Time skip
(Third POV)
After we won the sports a new event was taking place, which was something I did not expect.

(A/N I honestly don't know why they didn't put this in the anime, it would've looked awesome)
I
"RUN LIKE FUCKING WIND" Chase yelled to everyone trying to get caught in the cross fire, " WHY WOULD MAKE THIS LEGAL" I heard Halwende yelling somewhere in the crowd. The cooking club was watching from a safe distance and looked on in worry for Chase and his pack and in amazement at the Fight. "If any guardian tries to Take part they will end yo dead" Jin said seeing the brawl between the dinosaurs. " so we were nothing naughty a opening act" Yurkari said in shocked while holding Miyubi in her suitcase on wheels. (A/N I have no idea what the proper name for them is)
When Chase managed to get out of the way with his limps as his pack still intact, huffing to try and catch his breath" that would be..(huff) (huff)...would be...(huff) so awesome if it we wasn't trying to run for our lives" he said finally catching his breath.
"Chase are you ok" Hitomi said with worry " yeah in fine, actually there something I need to tell you all" Chase said happily, which go all of the cooking club attention. " I'm going to start my own club" he proclaimed. It took the cooking club a few seconds to process what he just said

"WHAT" they all said at the same time which as if the universes Did for dramatic effect, one of the teacher stomped thieve foot to the ground."but chase your part of the cooking club don't you like being in it" Hitomi said a little sad. " no no no,my club it going to part of yours in way, kinda like how Chloe is, you see my clubroom will be right next to yours to the left, my members will my pack members, once I have everything set up to introduce you to them all formally" he finished.
"So what do you think" Chase asked  a little nervous, but Ranka just jumped on him and started licking him in the face, "CHASE, THANK YOU, Thank you, thank you" Ranka said happily while licking him.
"Looks I made the right choice" Chase thought ignoring his assault to his face. His pack looked what was happening and worried, But Chase raised his left hand which told them it was alright.
Time skip
(Chase room)
Chase was laying on his back on his bed still in his uniform thinking deeply " I never got to asking them about the possible root bane being made in Darwin Academy, but the only people who could is me and"Chase pause for a moment, coming to a conclusion that he didn't want to..his face turned to anger and said with venom in his voice descendant of the Udam"
Meanwhile
(Darwin academy)
(Ex team club room)
" I've finally fingered it out, I've finally done it" a red hair human looking girl said looking at her desk of what she made.
" now we are one step closer to driving humans to extinction" a lion said with big mane said beside her " lets hope this one doesn't blow up in our faces and causes to school to shutdown...again" a intimidating tall anthropomorphic Canine with  a literal big head and black mane with brown fur. " it doesn't matter now" a voice in the corner of a shadow figure said from the shadows it looked like a male woolly mammoth, who the was tallest in the group. " what matters now that we now have the weapon that Anne ancestor used to hunt and kill animals and humans alike..then we can avenge them" the mammoth saying that last part with anger.
"Yes, I will finish what HE started the red hair human looking girl now named Anne said " and we also now know that the human descendant who Killed Him" Anne said looking at the black bored with a picture of  Chase taped on it. I will avenge our tride...Ull" Anne said in thought thinking of her ancestor.

Omake
Third POV (time set: after the lunch break in part 1)
Ursa was with Freddy looking around at what they could buy at the the sports festival, but Freddy was lost in thought not noticing the person he bumped into " oh sorrr........uh" Freddy looked up and saw it was female wolf with height of 4.5 meters with pink hair, Freddy had never seen a wolf as big as his brother. The female wolf looked down thinking it was another bear wanting to caught trouble, But then she looked up and was shocked at who she saw, " Ursa this that you" she said with surprise, " wait a minute..pink hair...tall...Ferryl is that you" The cave bear said with surprise " it's good to see you" Ferryl said then looked at Freddy " is he your Brother" she ask " yes, this is Freddy my younger brother, me and the pack were invited by Chase to watch the festival" Ursa answered. "Really I've meet him, but I thought he was joking when he said you were in his pack" Ferryl said " yeah, hey about you  show us around, its our first time here and we don't..uh..I do I put this...we- "we need your help" Freddy said with a deadpan expression " FREDDY I was going to say that " Ursa yelled at his brother. But Ferryl was not listening as she was trapped in her thoughts " me and him, waking around, sure his brother their as well but, Ursa your so kind, and caring towards your kin, much like I'm, and I admire you for that...or maybe there something more". "Hey Ferryl are you there" Ferryl snapped back to reality by Freddy voice and she blushed a bite " sorry lost my train of thought" she then turned around to hide her blush and started walking "come on let's go and watch Ranka win" she said as she lead them leaving Ursa a bite confused at why she blushed.
The end

(And done, so what do you think Anne Aneani aka the Neanderthal girl being a descendant of Ull the one of the main villains from Far cry primal, I've had that idea in my mind for awhile and now I can't share it with you. I also been editing some of the other chapters with parts in the sentence not making sense if may or may not have noticed, anyway have a good day and No flaming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 13.8K 21
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
187K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
514K 14.7K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1M 62K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...