NateWantsToBattle Oneshots [R...

By Antiseptictrash

Here's a collection of NateWantsToBattle smuts and fluffs for your enjoyment. REQUESTS ARE OPEN! ~Updated eve... More

A/N
Chubby Bunny Challenge (Nate x MatPat- Fluff)
Murder On The Dance Floor (Nate x Natemare- Fluff Part 1)
Snob (Nate x Female Reader- Fluff Part 1)
A Deal With The Devil (Phantom x MandoPony- Fluff)
Murder On The Dance Floor (Nate x Natemare- Fluff Part 2)
Saved By My Idol (Nate x Female Reader- Fluff Part 1)
I Got A Golden Ticket! (Nate- Fluff Part 1)
Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea (Phantom x MandoPony- Smut)
Snob (Nate x Female Reader- Fluff Part 2)
I Got A Golden Ticket! (Nate- Fluff Part 2)
I Got A Golden Ticket! (Nate- Fluff Part 3)
I Got A Golden Ticket! (Nate- Fluff Part 4)
Saved By My Idol (Nate x Female Reader- Fluff Part 2)
Sneaking Around (Nate x Female Reader- Fluff)
PROMPTS? (A/N)
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ! (A/N)
WRITETOBER (A/N)
1) Whistling (Nate x Female Reader- Fluff)
2) Drowning (Natemare x Female Reader- Fluff)
3) Necklace (Nate x Female Reader- Fluff)
4) Blizzard (Phantom- Fluff)
NEW REQUESTS PAGE! (A/N)
Confidence Boost (Phantom x Nebula- Fluff Part 1)

17) Accident (Nate x Female Reader- Smut)

347 4 5
By Antiseptictrash

A/N: This is one of the prompts from the Writetober prompts I started last year, and obviously didn't finish. I'll be writing them up in no particular order from now on. Hopefully you like what I do with them. Enjoy! :)

"Nate, I don't know about this..." Y/N said as she bit her lip nervously. "I mean, how can we be one hundred percent sure?"

Nate looked back at her and rose a brow, scoffing as he waved a hand at her to dismiss her worries. "Look, it's gonna be fine. The doctor's said there was no chance it could happen."

Y/N shook her head at him. "Um, actually they said there was less than a one percent chance that it could happen... That's not the same as no chance at all. That would have been zero percent. I'm sorry, but I'm not exactly comfortable with those odds."

Sighing, Nate walked over to her and took her hand. "Look... We're going to be fine. I promise. The odds are so small, it's practically impossible. Others try for months and never get anywhere, and they're completely healthy and fine. Honestly, trust me. Please?" He leaned in and gave her cheek a kiss.

She looked back at him and sighed internally. Sometimes he was too stubborn and convincing for his own good. "Fine. But I get to be in control for once..."

Nate smirked and growled a little under his breath. "I love it when you take over..." He mumbled, beginning to bite her neck softly.

Y/N's breath hitched and she tipped her head back. "Hey, don't get any ideas big boy..." She whispered as she pushed him against the wall, leaning her weight against his crotch. "You're not getting a chance... No touching without permission..." She purred into his ear as she began to move her knee in strategic circles.

The singer pouted slightly. "So, I can only admire? Well that's no fun... How am I going to be able to keep my hands off when you're already making me excited...?"

A sweet giggle left Y/N's lips. "Who said it was going to be fun for you?" Her hand slinked lower and began to teasingly play with his belt buckle, still massaging his crotch. Already she could feel a bulge pressing against her knee, which made her smirk widely. "You're too easy..."

Y/N immediately released the pressure against him and stepped back, taking his shirt by the collar and tugging him behind her like a dog on a leash. "Such a good boy." She grinned, pulling him to the bed, which she pushed him down onto with little force.

Nate landed with a small bounce and looked up at Y/N, biting his lip in anticipation. His skin was already covered in goose bumps as he shivered a bit in his excitement. He watched as she went and took out a box. He knew what was inside and it made his heart race. "Getting a little kinky tonight, huh sweetheart?"

A slight crack of the belt in her hand gave him his answer as she turned and walked over to him, securing it around his wrists and the bedframe at the top. She pulled at it and nodded with satisfied chuckle. "Nice and tight... No escaping." She then leaned down and pushed his shirt open, lifting his white t-shirt below so his chest was exposed.

"Not even gonna undress me...?" Nate asked as she did this.

Y/N shook her head. "No need... I have the access points I need... Why waste time?"

Nate couldn't argue as she straddled his body, seating herself right on his thighs. She smirked as she leaned down, beginning to suck on his left nipple, whilst her other hand got to work flicking and playing with the right.

A gasp left the male's lips, followed by soft moans of pleasure. His flesh was already getting a little clammy as his arousal built up. Y/N could feel something hard poking her lower stomach as she leaned down. Nate's eyes closed as she began to nibble at his nipple a little. His breathing was already picking up.

Her hand left his nipple for now and began to slide down his chest to his abs and below. Resting just above his waistband, it started to rub and massage his v-line. The sensitivity of that area made Nate go crazy, which was evident by the fact that he was tugging against the belt. He wasn't used to being tied down, and he wanted so badly to hold her.

Y/N giggled and started to lick down his chest, stopping just where she'd been massaging. Nate's head shot up and he looked down at her, squirming a little as his eyes begged for her to do something more than this teasing. "You want it, huh?" She asked playfully.

Nate grunted a bit as his hips bucked. "You know I do..."

Y/N laughed as she painfully slowly undid his belt buckle and opened his jeans, pushing the fabric down only slightly. She then hooked her finger over the waistband of his boxers, leaning down close to his ear. "I'm not wearing any panties..." She whispered. "Ease of access..."

He gulped a bit. "You bad girl..." He purred.

She pushed down the waistband of his boxers just far enough that his erection sprang up. She winked at him. "You know me... I like to live on the edge." She glanced down. "Somebody's excited..."

Nate swallowed thickly, tugging the restraints a little. "It's your fault."

Y/N grinned and moved so that she was hovering over his member. "Oh, I know..." She said as she slowly lowered herself down onto him. The lower she went, the higher her skirt slid up until it was just barely covering her lower half. Nate couldn't contain his moans as he felt himself slip inside.

A soft hum left Y/N and she placed her hands on his abs. "I forgot how big you were..."

"I need to remind you more often then." Nate replied, panting a little.

"Promises, promises..." She giggled as she began to move up and down, building a consistent rhythm. It wasn't long before it began to feel extremely good for them both.

Nate was groaning and moaning as the pleasure built up. Soon enough that familiar knot began to form in his stomach and he knew he wasn't far off. "I'm getting close..." He moaned.

Y/N shook her head. "Not yet... Hold on..." She replied. She began to quicken her pace a little.

Nate's back arched up off the bed a bit. "I can't... I'm so close." He gulped.

"And I said hold it. I'm in control, remember and I say you have to hold it in."

Once more Nate tugged the restraints, not used to having to hold himself back. As the pace quickened he was finding it harder to keep himself from going over the edge. He was usually bad at self control, and that was showing in his face as he scrunched his eyes closed.

Y/N could see the effort and she loved watching him struggle like this. She was usually in his position, so she wanted him to suffer just a bit. She began to go even faster, feeling herself getting close too, but she was able to hold back as long as was needed. "Just giving you a taste of your own medicine..." She added slyly.

Nate was panting with the effort of holding it in. Sweat slicked his skin as small whines and grunts filled the air, his body wriggling and begging for release. "P-Please... I can't do it any longer. I'm trying... But I gotta let it go..." He whined.

Y/N could feel his member pulsing inside her, telling her he was telling the truth. She was extremely close too, but she'd never had him release involuntarily before. She wanted to keep pushing him as far as she could. She began to grind on him, moving in slight circles as she bounced up and down on his member.

Nate carried on panting and whimpering with the effort, his back arching up off the bed even more. "I c-can't... I can't..." He stuttered out before releasing hard.

Y/N also moaned out and released with him, slowing her pace down before she came to a stop and lifted off him, lying down on the bed next to him.

He was left a panting mess, unable to speak for a few minutes. Once he caught his breath, he looked at her and smirked dopily. "I hate you..."

Y/N grinned and kissed him, loosening the belt. "I know you do." She said softly and leaned onto his chest.

_

TIME SKIP

TWO MONTHS LATER

_

Nate was in his recording room, getting some editing done for a new song he was making. He was quietly humming along with the tune when the door to his room opened. "Honey, you know I'm busy right now... I'll be down soon, I just gotta-" He turned to the door and he stopped, seeing his girlfriend standing there, a look of fear in her eyes. "Sweetheart... What is it?"

Y/N didn't answer him, just shaking her head.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" He asked as he got up from his chair and went over to her, concern lacing his voice. He saw that tears were rolling down her cheeks and he cupped them in his hands. "Hey, why are you crying? What is it...?"

Still she remained silent, looking at him as her eyes glistened with more tears, which dripped down her cheeks.

"Whatever it is, it's gonna be fine... Just- Please tell me..." Nate whispered.

"I'm pregnant..." Y/N she said quietly, her words coming out broken.

Nate froze as he looked back at her. "W-What?"

"I'm pregnant Nate..." She sobbed.

He swallowed thickly, his one hand resting on her shoulder. "B-But how... The doctors said it was impossible... They said you couldn't get pregnant...?"

"I... I told you..." She whispered. "I took a test this morning because I missed my-" She stopped and composed herself a little. "And... It was positive... I'm pregnant Nate... I'm so sorry..."

Nate shook his head, his thumb rubbing her cheek gently. "Hey, no... You've got nothing to be sorry for. This isn't your fault... This is my fault... I was stupid and I pressured you..." He whispered.

"Please don't leave me..." She whispered, a whole new wave of hot tears falling.

The singer looked at her dead in the eyes. "Leave you...? Sweetheart, how could you ever think I would leave you? Just because we didn't plan for this, does not mean I'm going to run away. I love you... I will always love you. And I'm going to love the baby just as much." He said. "I'm not going anywhere. We'll get through this together." He pulled her close to his chest and cuddled her.

Y/N wrapped her arms around his waist. "You promise?"

"I promise, and I never break my promises." Nate whispered and kissed the top of her head, rubbing her back as he swayed gently to comfort her.

A/N: Let me know what you thought of this! I hope you liked it. ^^

Thanks guys.

~Antiseptictrash ;) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 419 28
U guys ask for this!!! It's F****** 2017! So hey!!! WHY NOT?! Make another one shot of Nate since ya guys are waiting for so long! Admin confirm it...
8.8K 149 18
DONT send me requests pls :v
4.7K 193 9
Compilations of KimCop oneshots it wrote. Hope you enjoy reading.♡
12.2K 189 11
Here are some Cimorelli One-Shots. Requests are open, nothing too inappropriate tho plz. I luvvvvv fluff so expect a lot of that