๐Š๐ˆ๐๐†

De rosecinc

"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž... Mai multe

Disclaimer/Warning
SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
~Prologue~
~Business~
~Blood Oath~
~Dirty Work~
~Midnight~
~Execution~
~Distraction~
~Tension~
~Tantrum Protocol~
~Red~
~Vengeance~
~Closer~
~Flirty~
~Kill~
AESTHETICS AND CHARACTERS
~Five million~
~Her Wrath~
~Questions~
~Friend~
~2 weeks~
~Spar~
~Obsessed~
~Viktor~
~Passion~
~Jealousy~
~Mercy~
~Hallucinations~
~Cold~
~Date~
~Smile~
~Dabria~
~Blind~
~Bloodbath~
~Love~
~Knife~
~Cookies~
~Need(18+)~
~Leia~
~Charity~
~Confessions~
~Paradise~
~Tattoo~
~Gala~
~Drunk~
~5 years ago~
~Phase 3~
~Bianca~
~Orchard~
~Fall~
~Grief~
~Grave~
~Static~
~Katrina Annika Ivanov~
~Flashbacks~
~Forest~
~Finn Grimes~
~Caskets & Chains~
~Dead Roses~
~Childhood~
~Help~
~King~
~Epilogue~
*Bonus Chapter-Aria's POV*
*Bonus Chapter -Aria's POV*

~Ryan Martin~

10.2K 414 289
De rosecinc

-"It felt like heaven to flirt with hell."-

______________________________

She had perfect timing as she walked out just as Ryan walked in. She instantly caught his attention as he looked across the room for tonight's conquest.

The other woman whined in defeat while retreating with their wealthy husbands. It was no secret that he was a womanizer with his dashing looks and bank account.

He looked to be in his late 20's with attractive features. Brown wavy hair that was neatly slicked back and styled smoothly. Aqua blue eyes that seemed to weaken knees with just one look. Sharp and defined features that seemed to resemble a young Leonardo DiCaprio. He was very well-built with noticeable muscles that instantly made him jaw-dropping to go along with his 6'3 frame.

If it wasn't for his manipulative, sexist, selfish, and perverted attitude, she would've found him attractive, but not as attractive as Luca.

Luca stalked back to where Ida, Matteo, Antonio, Starr, Blade, and Oscar resided and observed what was about to go down. He was close to getting out his gun and killing him from here but he held himself back.

His anger was off the wall.

His wrath was off the wall.

She turned away before Ryan could stare longer, and walked up to the open bar where Ryan immediately followed. Other men that tried grabbing her attention sighed in defeat as their backs slumped.

The guys shook with anger but knew this was necessary.

"What's a gorgeous lady like you doing alone?" he smirked as he walked up next to her. She felt like rolling her eyes but she returned the smirk instead.

"I'm not alone now, am I?" she smirked, licking her lips slightly, putting on her act.

"Could I have the honor of knowing your name," he smiled. Most women would think his smile to be charming, but she saw behind his facade.

"Skylar. Skylar Villin," she smiled, faking it. His eyes widened slightly.

"Of Villin Corporations?" he questioned. She nodded and his smile grew wider.

Villin Corporations was known to be a company owned by a mystery CEO that never showed her face. She occasionally made donations and invested in other companies, making her one of the richest CEOs in Europe where the company's base was.

While they observed, their eyes grew wide, at the information that she owned Villin Corp.

They shouldn't be surprised since she was the right hand of the king -Owner of anything and everything,

"What earns me the pleasure of meeting the most successful woman in Europe?" he grinned.

"Charity, Mr. Martin," she smiled, flashing her megawatt smile that Ida, Starr, Matteo, Antonio, Blade, and Oscar had seen for the first time.

Their jaws fell open in awe of her smile.

The most dangerous woman possessed the most destructive weapon.

And it was her hypnotizing smile.

He took her hand and kissed it softly, entranced by her, the smile luring him and selling his soul instantly. Luca's jaw ticked in possessiveness.

"Call me Ryan," he smirked. They all rolled their eyes as they watched from afar, but grew protective over her.

She felt a sudden distaste in her mouth as she regretted coming on this mission. She needed to speed this up otherwise she might end up throwing up.

She moved closer to him, putting her hand on his torso as she felt his abs beneath her palm. She leaned close to his ear and whispered something inaudible to everyone around them.

"Why don't we get out of here...Ryan," she whispered so that only he could hear. She breathed his name, making his manhood swell and grow hard. You could see the steam coming out from Luca's ears.

He didn't waste time nodding as he smirked and put a hand around her small waist, leading her to the exit where his Bentley awaited.

Luca's jaw clenched and his body tensed as he watched them walking out with his disgusting hand on her body.

On what was his.

As they drove to his house, he put his hand on her inner thigh, dangerously close to her area. She regretted not downing a few shots before she did this.

As they entered his mansion he started to aggressively kiss her as his hands wandered all around her body, touching places that only Luca and she were allowed to touch.

But she had to keep up the act until her phone vibrated to signal that all the cameras had been shut off.

His hands unzipped her dress and her stomach started to swirl with anxiety. She calmed her nerves and went to take off his blazer and unbutton his shirt.

She dragged her nails on his abs, making him groan into the kiss.

At last, her phone vibrated. She smiled wickedly against his lips as she pushed him down onto the bed with her straddling him. He began to painfully fondle her ass, surely leaving bruises.

Play song now

She finally had enough as she got her knife out from her bra. As she pressed it against his neck he pulled away from the kiss, panicked when he felt the cold ore. She used her free hand to take his hands and hold them with torturous pressure.

"What the fu-" he cursed but she cut him off as she pressed harder against his neck.

"You betrayed the King," she grimaced. His eyes bulged out from his sockets and he shook his head frantically.

"Memento Mori," she smirked. She began to slowly cut along his neck, making blood gush out as he gasped for air and struggled with all his strength.

She surprised him with her strength as she pressed hard enough on his wrists to break them. As she was done cutting, blood pooled in his mouth making him choke on it as it gurgled in his mouth.

She smirked cynically as his last failed gasp for air rang in her ears.

Call her psychotic.

Call her insane.

Call her anything you want.

She got off from him and she wiped off the blood from her knife with his blazer. She walked out of the mansion and was surprised to see Luca's car parked in front.

She hesitantly walked up to it and got in to see Luca gripping the steering wheel tight as his eyes were clear and his pupil shrunk. She didn't say a word as she fidgeted with her hands as he drove fast and dangerously.

When they got to the resort, he grabbed her wrist tight and took her to his room with his face grim and deadly. She didn't dare to fight him, knowing that would make him angrier.

As soon as he got into his penthouse suite, he started to rip off her dress. When it was off he saw the bruises forming on her thigh and hips. His chest rose up and down violently with fury.

With wrath.

She knew he wasn't just angry about Ryan. He was angry about her confessions too.

He undid the tie on his neck and took off his blazer as he clutched onto her wrist and led her into the bathroom. She followed without hesitation, knowing and anticipating what was going to come.

Mature(18+)

REMINDER: EVERYTHING IS CONSENSUAL!

He undid the buttons of his shirt and took off his pants and turned on the steaming hot water in the shower. He pinned her against the wall as the water slightly stung her skin. He tore off her bra and thong, leaving her completely naked as she held back a smirk.

He took off his boxers as he gripped onto her waist with his other hand.

Without warning, he slammed his lips on hers making her moan out. He slowly entered her snug core making her cry out in satisfaction with her eyes tearing up at the pain, still adjusting to his very large size and him adjusting to her overwhelming tightness.

He picked her up and she instinctively wrapped her legs around his torso as the cold wall hit her back.

Her tightness didn't allow him to move much and he internally groaned as she clenched around him. Her hands flew to his back, desperately clawing it making his body tense in delight.

"I fucking told you that I'd fuck you hard, but you didn't fucking listen," he growled as he thrust in deeper to her, filling her as he touched her womb. She arched her back off of the shower walls and screamed out in pleasure.

"Fuck yes," she moaned as her stomach tightened, making the knot build.

"I told you that you don't get to cum," he grumbled as he slowed his pace on her making her whimper. As her nails dug into his shoulders his fingers bit into her skin, leaving marks.

The hot water stung her skin lightly making her squirm under his grip.

He bit down on the skin of her neck warningly, making her whimper out as she stopped her movements.

"Please -fuck," she whimpered as the knot in her stomach faded away. He ignored her pleas as he continued to place lovebites and hickeys all over her chest and neck.

He thrust into her again, slamming against her swollen walls. She moaned out as the knot tightened again and she clenched around him repeatedly.

He thrust in her at a constant pace as his mouth teased the sensitive spot on her neck.

He twitched inside of her as he released, cumming into her, letting her know that she would not get that satisfaction. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he released a quiet grunt.

She moaned as his warm seed filled her and trickled down her thighs before he thrust in harder making her whole body jerk and shake.

"What a waste, you're spilling everywhere. I guess I'll have to fill you up again until you can learn to keep it in..." he husked with an undertone of fury.

A tone mixed with pleasure, satisfaction, and anger.

She whimpered as he repeatedly cummed into her needy and hot center, denying her own release as he tortured her with his own pleasure.

The knot in her stomach tightened when he released, making her orgasm so close but fell again as he used her for his own needs.

His thrusts became more demanding and rough as he rammed into her relentlessly without mercy, his seed filling her to the edge each time.

He knew when she was about to release and stopped just in time, edging her so she was well beyond over-stimulated. After his 3rd orgasm, he stayed plunged inside of her full of cum, as tears brimmed her vision and everything was extremely raw.

She couldn't help her mouth from watering, her body twitching, and sweating from the overstimulation.

His hard chest pressed against hers as he moved one of his hands up to grip her jaw so that she was looking into his eyes.

"L-Luca..." she stuttered as her voice broke with pleas...begs for him to end his wondrous torture.

His irises stormed with rage, desire, affection, and dominance, as his pupil almost covered his whole eye. He moved his grip down to her throat, applying enough pressure to have her attention solely focused on him.

"What do you want, Baby? Do you want to cum?" he asked her, whispering the words that were dangerously sweet as he applied more pressure on her throat.

She whimpered as he circled his hips, nodding, hoping he would let her get some sort of release.

"I can't-" she gasped weakly, her stomach knotting.

"You can, Diavola. Just a little longer for me. Can you be my good girl and wait a little longer?" he whispered in her ear, biting on her ear lobe and dragging it in between his teeth.

No more words came out of her mouth as she tried to focus on the feeling of his size in her, trying to get some relief as his seed flooded her and dribbled down the inside of her legs with no end.

He applied the slightest amount of pressure on her neck, enough pressure to have her chest burning and stomach tightening. He peppered kisses on her cheek, jaw, and collarbone gently.

He thrust in again, giving her the relief she needed but softer as he knew that she was over-stimulated and any movement would give her release. She moaned softly as her legs began to shake once again. She whimpered as her body trembled with pleasure and the tears from pleasure were close to falling out.

She leaned her head back onto the wall as she tried to move again, and this time he let her, deciding that she learned her lesson.

He quickened his pace as her legs wrapped tighter around his torso.

She instantly found her high when he didn't stop his movements. She came at last with screams of his name and her hands struggling to stay tangled in his hair from how much she trembled.

Her eyes rolled back as her throat became sore with the number of times she moaned and screamed his name from that single orgasm.

He smirked to himself as he knew that the over-stimulation would only make her release that much better.

He continued to thrust in and pull out at the perfect speed making them both come undone more than once. After her legs started to shake to the point where she couldn't keep them wrapped around his torso, he smirked as he put her down and turned her around.

Everything was raw and sore with pain yet pleasure as she was on overdrive.

He guided her hands behind her, to his hair, to hold herself up as his hands traveled all over her body, touching and squeezing every part of her. She was astonishingly sensitive as she shuddered and her body felt like it had been electrocuted.

Her legs were jelly and she couldn't keep herself up as her ass was exposed to him. He held her up as he gripped her waist and gaped at the plump curve. But when his eyes landed on the faint bruises from Ryan his blood boiled more than before.

He trailed his kisses up to her shoulder as his hands grazed over her bruises. Glaring at the "Memento Mori" etching in her back, he ground his back molars together.

Eleven kisses. One for each word that was cut into her delicate skin. Eleven soft and gentle kisses. Eleven kisses for each year she had been slaved to the King. Then he added two more, making thirteen kisses. One for each year that that brand had been on her back.

"He touched what's mine," he growled into her ear. She whimpered in response, still reeling from the orgasms and his torture as everything shook.

He wasn't sure who he was talking about. Ryan...or the King.

Ryan for bruising her skin. Or the King for hurting her.

Both. He was talking about both.

He caressed the small and light bruises on her plump ass cheek, eventually massaging it deeply as his lips harshly kissed her neck and his other hand pressed over her small waist.

His hand moved from her waist -as the other continued to fondle her rear- and used it to gently tip her chin up, making her head fall against his shoulder and her ear level with his mouth. At the better angle, his lips explored whatever part of her neck and chest that was left untouched by him.

But he wanted nothing more than those marks by Ryan to be gone. But that couldn't happen so he had to do the next best thing.

And that was to cover them up with his own marks.

Delivering a sharp blow to her slightly bruised ass, she whimpered with eyes pinching shut at the unrelenting sting.

But he didn't stop there. As his mouth distracted her from her punishment on her neck, his hand reminded her of her stubbornness earlier. He continued to deliver forceful and burning strikes to her plump ass without wavering.

With each blow, her whimpers grew increasingly muffled as the stings started to numb. His hand that had rested on her belly, now moved down to her pelvis, and lower to her dripping cunt. He trailed his mouth back up to her ear and began to finger her pussy from behind.

With each blow on her ass, her fair milky skin that was polluted with Ryan's touch was now turning bright red, as if a blush had made its way to her ass. If he went any longer, her skin would bruise even more, successfully covering up Ryan's assault.

He felt her body shiver against him as a quiet moan escaped her mouth and her eyes rolled back. And Luca swore he saw her hips buck against his hand, her ass meeting his hand as he delivered blows.

"Does my Diavola liked being punished?" he smirked lowly into her ear as he saw back arch to meet his hand again. She responded with a mix between a moan and a whimper.

He smirked, tracing his fingers over her silken folds with his other hand, teasing her just a bit more as his tongue and lips connected with the skin on her neck.

As his mouth distracted her from her punishment on her neck, his hand reminded her of her stubbornness earlier.

He thrust his finger deep into her to fit snug with her warmth and his cum that still filled her to the brim. Her whimpers soon turned into moans of pleasure as his finger pulsed inside of her.

He whispered sweet nothings as his lips separated themselves from her neck and fanned her ear. His finger thrust itself knuckle-deep into her core as she clenched around him.

She released a moan at the impact on both her ass and pussy.

He chuckled lowly, as he nipped at her ear. He smirked as he lined his length up with her ass.

He delivered one final blow that was harsher than the rest.  Without warning, he thrust into her pussy from behind making her arch and cry out in pain that was mixed with pleasure.

"Fuck...always so damn tight..." he groaned as he twitched inside of her as she swelled around him.

She moaned as he pressed himself more into her ass.

"Does my Diavola like when I fuck her? When my cock is deep in her tight little pussy? When I fuck her with my fingers?" he husked with a teasing growl.

His hand that was resting on her plump curve gently and soothingly caressed the deep redness of Ryan's bruises, scowling when she shivered when he touched the sore and burning area.

"Tell me you fucking like it..." he growled as he gripped onto the vivid redness that covered the bruising of her ass.

A mix between a whimper and moan escaped her as she did her best to form a sentence but all she could do was nod and moan in response as his overwhelming length thrust in and out of her, each time the sensation pleasing her more and more.

"Words," he warned as his thrusts sped up, going deeper into her each time. Her whole body trembled as she suddenly forgot proper English and all that came out was sounds of pleasure.

Her mind was screaming 'yes!' in every language she knew but her mouth didn't seem to comprehend with the moans that came out of her.

"Y-yes-," she tried before she was cut off by another scream of satisfaction ripped through her.

He smirked as he observed her falling apart in his arms with screams of his name and body shaking like never before. As before, her warmth and the snug fit were enough to have the pleasure be overwhelming for him as he twitched.

"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me," he whispered, his voice thick with lust and satisfaction as he rolled his eyes back.

"And if anyone tries..." he continued as his thrusts became harsher and rougher, making her chest heave up and down.

"I'll kill them," he finished as he filled her with his semen once again.

She tugged onto his hair as her eyes shut tight and she clenched around him. His grunts with each thrust drew her closer to coming undone once again. She leaned her head back, arching her back off of his chest while her head fell on his solid pecks, engulfed with pleasure as she burst with everything in her.

He pulled out of her as he released with a husky groan as he instantly missed her clenching heat.

He led her under the water and cleaned her wet folds of his warm semen that flooded her. His large and veiny fingers glided up and down her clit and throbbing pussy as the warm water washed away his remnants. She closed her eyes blissfully as incoherent mewls came out of her as she leaned against his chest. Her thighs closed around his hand as he cleaned her up, enjoying his tender yet sensual actions.

He turned off the shower before he picked her up by the ass once again as he carried her to the bed. He sat against the headboard as he slammed her down onto him, filling her once again. She moaned out, her nails digging into his defined and large bicep.

Her pulsing heat, tightened impossibly more around him making him groan and squeeze her ass.

Her moans brought him closer to the edge, as he kissed her temple.

He guided her with his hands as she started to grind and circle her hips as her legs continued to shake and a thin layer of sweat formed on their bodies.

She nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck as he guided her grinds to go harder and deeper. Their heavy breaths were in sync as she went into a state of euphoria as the tension started to build at an intense speed.

Just as she was about to release he spoke out.

"Not yet, amore," he warned. She whimpered as she started to tremble faster as it became harder to hold herself together. She lifted her head from his warm neck and bit her lip as the knot twisted deeper and her raw pussy became too much.

She had hoped that he would still let her cum and not bring back his edging torture.

He smirked as he ran his hand up and down her back, inflaming tingles to go off on her skin. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as the ability for composure withered away.

"So beautiful..." he muttered as he kissed in between the valley of her perky breasts that were cupped in each of his large hands.

He suddenly flipped her over on the bed so that she was the one under him, caged in his muscular and tattooed arms. He thrust in harder making her arch her back and bite her lip to conceal her cries of approval.

"Cum," he growled. She didn't waste a second as she unraveled with everything she had, going on cloud nine for the 8th time.

It took longer for her to come down for her high as her body trembled and every touch felt like a shock since everything was remarkably tender. He pounded into her through the orgasm, and with a few final powerful thrusts, he slowly pulled out of her swollen and clenched pussy.

His member finally softened as he admired her satisfied yet sensitive body through her release, watching her glossed eyes and lips when she screamed his name.

They both were considerably exhausted. He laid down next to her, pulling her into his chest before he pressed his lips to her forehead. He tangled her quivering legs with his, wanting to be close to her as he put one of his hands on the back of her neck to make sure she didn't move away from him.

She cuddled into his warm and hard chest with no intention of moving. Her eyelids fell heavy as her body still trembled, making him pull her impossibly closer.

Every touch felt like fireworks and she cursed her body for being so delicate, but Luca very much liked her sensitivity.

"I love you," he whispered, the exhaustion kicking in. She smiled tiredly against his chest.

"I love you too," she responded. He smiled against her forehead as he let the darkness take over.

Mature content over

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

961K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
20.2K 531 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
514K 13.8K 35
I woke up because I felt something on my throat making it hard for me to breath, I look up to see Leonardo is looking down at me while smirking, his...
2.3M 83.5K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...