๐Š๐ˆ๐๐†

By rosecinc

"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž... More

Disclaimer/Warning
SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
~Prologue~
~Business~
~Blood Oath~
~Dirty Work~
~Midnight~
~Execution~
~Distraction~
~Tension~
~Tantrum Protocol~
~Red~
~Vengeance~
~Closer~
~Flirty~
~Kill~
AESTHETICS AND CHARACTERS
~Five million~
~Her Wrath~
~Questions~
~Friend~
~2 weeks~
~Spar~
~Obsessed~
~Viktor~
~Passion~
~Jealousy~
~Mercy~
~Hallucinations~
~Cold~
~Date~
~Smile~
~Dabria~
~Blind~
~Bloodbath~
~Love~
~Knife~
~Cookies~
~Need(18+)~
~Leia~
~Charity~
~Confessions~
~Ryan Martin~
~Tattoo~
~Gala~
~Drunk~
~5 years ago~
~Phase 3~
~Bianca~
~Orchard~
~Fall~
~Grief~
~Grave~
~Static~
~Katrina Annika Ivanov~
~Flashbacks~
~Forest~
~Finn Grimes~
~Caskets & Chains~
~Dead Roses~
~Childhood~
~Help~
~King~
~Epilogue~
*Bonus Chapter-Aria's POV*
*Bonus Chapter -Aria's POV*

~Paradise~

9.2K 382 276
By rosecinc

-"DNA doesn't make a family."-

_____________________________

When she woke up she found that she was still engulfed in his embrace. They were in the same position as last night. She was even more surprised that she didn't have a nightmare and slept through the whole night.

She was exhausted.

And the first word that came to mind was: sore

She found it hard to get up, let alone walk. So she didn't even try even though Luca wouldn't let her get up since he had a secure hold on her body.

She couldn't help but stare at his perfection.

His perfectly styled thick black locks of waves were messy and tousled. His inked, muscular, and toned body practically drowned hers. His back muscles were relaxed and defined, and covered in tattoos. His light, even and gentle breathing tickled against her forehead like whisps of wind, indicating he was still sleeping.

His chiseled jawline was relaxed but still sharper than a knife. His big lips that formed into a pout when he sleeps, were a dark shade of pink. His full and dark eyebrows were relaxed and peaceful as a gentle breathy snore escaped the crevasse of his lips. His long and thick eyelashes created a tiny shadow on his cheeks but did not hide his strong cheekbones.

She could get used to this view for the rest of her life.

She felt like the most blessed woman on the planet.

She slowly made an effort to get up but the pain shooting up her leg made it very hard along with his possessive hold on her. She suppressed the pain with all her strength while she concentrated on getting up without waking him up.

But the pain became too much as she gave up.

She eventually fell back asleep as she snuggled deeper into his naked and muscular frame.

3 hours later. Mature Content(18+)

He woke up with a yawn as he lovingly admired her adorable and small sleeping figure wrapped up in his arms.

Where she belonged.

Her fair skin was inched in hickeys, lovebites, and bruises that were made more noticeable with the golden sun that shone upon her. Her face was hidden in his muscular and tattooed chest along with her raven hair that covered her cheek.

Her naked and slim-toned frame was pressed against his like a second skin. Just the way he liked it.

She looked like a goddess...

And that was all it took for his length to get hard again.

He gently moved the hair away from her face and got up to put her flat against the bed. He peppered kisses all over her body to gently wake her up enough for what he had planned.

She hummed in response as her eyelashes flickered, signaling she was close to being fully awake.

He waited to see her eyes open slightly, and he smirked against her toned belly, moving lower.

She scanned his movements lethargically as the bright sun got in her line of vision. She was curious as to what he was doing but she liked the sweet and gentle kisses he put on her upper body.

He gently spread her legs, knowing she was very sore, and did his best not to hurt her. She winced slightly but relaxed when her legs were put over his shoulders and not spread so wide anymore.

He lowered himself so that he was eye-level with her wettened folds. His breath mingled with her wetness making her close her eyes in ecstasy.

"I'm hungry..." he whispered. Without warning his tongue slipped itself in between her legs and to her warm center with his lips following.

"Luca," she moaned as her back arched slowly, welcoming his mouth before her thighs clenched around his head.

He murmured as he relished the tangy taste of her. He guided her hips to roll on his face as his hands began to massage her hips.

His tongue flicked in up and down motions, eventually going side-to-side. Her soft and satisfied cries were enough to make his ring and middle fingers plunge themselves deep into her tight and hot core.

She arched yet again and rode his mouth with more desire as her hands flew up to the headboard for support. Her legs made sure to keep him where she wanted him but that wasn't necessary since he was doing it solely for his own pleasure and seemed to know all the right places.

His fingers continued to move at arousing angles and curling themselves inside of her clit, feeling her warmth and tightness.

The vibrations of his groans shot straight through her core, making the knot tighten. And it wasn't long before she gave him everything she had.

Supplying him with her sweet juice like the rarest wine and giving him all of it like it rightfully belonged to him with moans of his name like a prayer.

And he took it all.

He took it all with as much passion and intensity he had.

Last time it was like she was his first meal in a lifetime and ate her out as his life depended on it. Like she was the rarest dessert he would ever taste. Almost like she would disappear if he wasn't fast enough. Like he would be hungry for the rest of his life if he didn't have her. Commanding and possessive with utmost desire.

But this time it was more like he was savoring every second of it, not rushing as if he was afraid if he would forget her taste and miss out.

He was enjoying every bit of her like a 5-star meal that he would sell his soul for.

A meal he wanted to savor and appreciate for however long it would be on his plate.

A meal he didn't want to forget about.

A meal that was above everything he had ever tasted.

A meal he would have for the rest of his life if he could.

As her thighs shook around his head, he took them down from his shoulders and settled them down on the silk sheets. He wiped the excess cum off of his mouth with his thumb and stuck it in his mouth, making sure to leave no part of her unconsumed.

Her eyes clouded with love from the peak of her eyelids that were still heavy.

Her chest rose up and down heavily, making her fair and full breasts beckon to him.

He traced his mouth from her pelvis, the valley of her breasts, and to the crook of her neck, just beneath her ear. He reached his arms up to grab hers that were still grabbed lazily on the headboard and pulled them down and guided them around his neck and inked bicep.

His arms wrapped around her trembling frame as he pulled her impossibly closer. His hands ran down her breasts and tenderly massaged and fondled them in his large inked hands.

"Good morning," he husked as he nipped her neck. She smiled lazily as she moved her hands to gently massage his scalp and stroke his hair.

"Good morning indeed," she mumbled with a small laugh.

~

King's Base. New York.

Three hours later.

"So what can we do? We have no way of tracking this guy down," Antonio stated, addressing the pressing issues at hand. Everyone was seated at the round table, finally holding a meeting to talk about all of this madness.

"Let's focus on what we know. This guy is an ex-trafficker and he wants revenge," Starr started.

"Why did he wait this long again?" Ida asked, leaning forward in the chair.

"He was waiting until we had let our guard down since there we don't have any more enemies," Midnight muttered.

"But isn't that shitty timing? If anything we're stronger now," Oscar furrowed his brows.

"Yeah, but we don't have enemies which means we aren't expecting anything to go wrong. That's why this guy chose now to make his move," Blade told him.

"So he waited until we were least expectant but...stronger than we've ever been," Ida reiterated.

"Exactly. He wants us at our full strength when he plans to take us down so that we lose everything at once," Starr explained.

"He wants to get to you because he knows you are the closest thing to the King," Matteo said, turning to Midnight.

"By hurting you, he hurts the King," Luca finished, glaring at nothing in particular.

"We have no way of contacting this guy. We don't know his name and we don't know who works for him. We need to be lowkey from now on," Antonio interjected.

"He's right. He could have thousands of people on his side -all of them ex-traffickers and wanting revenge," Oscar voiced.

"What kind of traffickers are we talking about? Human, sex, guns?" Ida's face turned grave.

"All of them." Midnight didn't bother looking up to meet their eyes.

"The King -we- got rid of all of them so they all want revenge," she finished, almost sounding as if she regretted destroying the black market because of what was happening now.

"Who knew doing something good could come back and bite us in the ass," Blade scoffed, rubbing his temple.

"I'm never doing something good again," Ida sighed, leaning back into the chair.

"Me too, unless it's about puppies," Antonio nodded, scrunching his nose. He looked up when the room went absolutely silent, already finding everyone looking at him like he had grown two heads.

"What? Puppies don't deserve anything bad," he rose his hands up in defense.

"Focus," Starr rolled her eyes.

"Sorry."

"Anway, what's our next step?" Matteo disregarded Antonio.

"Interrogating everyone. And I mean everyone. All around the world, everyone has to be under questioning. If they are on the payroll that means heavy investigation and in-depth interrogation," Luca said, voice low.

"That's all we can do for now. Until we find more moles and have more information about this guy," Midnight agreed.

"We can't keep calling him "The guy". It sounds so...vague," Ida cringed.

"So what are we supposed to call him?" Oscar looked over at Ida.

"I don't know. The Grinch or some shit," she shrugged.

"Dr. Doofenshmirtz," Antonio blurted.

"The Joker," Blade joined.

"Jeff," Antonio pitched.

"Jeff?" they all stared at Antonio once more.

"It makes him sound less dangerous to me,"

"Oh my gosh, what if his name is actually Jeff?" Blade's eyes went wide.

"It's probably not Jeff," Starr rolled her eyes.

"But what if it is?" Antonio looked at her, concern in his eyes.

"It's not," Luca sighed, already getting tired of Antonio and the stupid shit that came out of his mouth.

"How do you know?"

"No person named "Jeff" would have the confidence to organize two attacks," Luca deadpanned.

"You're discriminatory towards everyone named Jeff."

"Shut up."

"Unless we have anything else -other than talking about Jeff, the Joker, the Grinch, or whatever his name is- then we should call this meeting adjourned," Starr sighed, getting up and grabbing her laptop.

They all followed suit, grabbing their things and taking their argument about Jeff outside of the meeting room. However, Luca and Midnight stayed in the room, not bothering to get up or move.

Luca grabbed Midnight's chair and pulled it closer to him, giving her a small smile when she was next to him. Their sides were pressed together and she didn't waste a second as she laid her head on his shoulder. He responded instantly, putting his arm over her shoulder and tucking her closer to him.

He kissed the crown of her head, holding her hand in his own. In response, she yawned and blinked slowly. She truly looked exhausted with all the work she was putting in. All the late nights and coffees. Her dark circles proved it. His eyes didn't look any different with the way his hair was tousled and the bags underneath his eyes.

"Tired?" he mumbled, moving a piece of hair out of her face as he looked down at her.

"In more ways than one," she huffed out a humorless laugh. Short and more like a scoff. She was tired of fighting and stressing about what would happen next. She was tired of watching her back and sleeping with a gun underneath her pillow.

She was tired of living like this. In fear and anxiousness.

"I promise that when this is all over, I'm taking you on a long vacation," he muttered, kissing the back of her hand.

"You better."

"I can take you back to Italy. I think you'd like it," he hummed.

"It'd be nice to go there for anything but business," she yawned again.

"When this is over, we aren't doing any business for a long while. Prometto," he smiled against her forehead, closing his eyes as he imagined them two on a beach of some kind without a worry in the world.

(Prometto = I promise)

He promised himself that he was going to show her a life without danger. Without worries and business. Just them. Happy.

It would be paradise.

But would they ever make it to that paradise?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4M 187K 105
"You wear your darkness like some women wear a little black dress, it's shining in those green eyes of yours." "Underestimating me will be anyone's f...
961K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
38.2K 934 38
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
11.7K 186 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...