Her Biker Baby Daddy

By QueeenKisha

Being a foster kid, she couldn't wait to be able to leave the group home. Finally eighteen, and the help of h... More

A/N & Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chaoter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
Ratings!

Chapter 15

57.3K 1.6K 123
By QueeenKisha

Rider POV

Music blasting, beer in hand and working on their bikes. Devil Riders always get together at least once a month at the workshop Texas owns. We work on our bikes and kick it as brothers. We invite the club whores so the guys can have a little fun.

It was already midnight and I wasn't having as much fun. I was laughing at everyone and drinking. Everyone was here besides the only person I wanted, Talia. I started packing up to leave and Butch came up to me.

"You leaving?" He asked. "Yeah, I haven't heard from Talia and I want to check up on her. She probably mad because I left her alone."

"Alright, The boys was planning on leaving too, so we might as well all ride back together." He said as he walked off getting the guys. I started up my bike and sat on it. I felt arms wrap around my waist and after a few seconds, I jumped off and turned around to see who it was. Not to my surprise it was May. She looked really drunk and barely could stand up.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked her and she smirked at me. Being this close to her and seeing her face, it was fucked up. Talia did a number on her and man it made me proud.

"I miss you. I know you miss me." She leaned up and tried to kiss me but I pushed her away. I was not about to mess with her.

May and I have been fucking around for a year or so. Of course I knew I wasn't the only one she was fucking on but she was easy. I just had to call her and she was going to be running to me. In her mind, she began to believe I was her man and she was going to be my old lady. But I would never make her my Old Lady. She wasn't worthy of it. I would never make a club whore my girl.

She tried to push up on me again but I pushed her away. "Stop fucking touching me before I make my girl give you that matching black eye she promised you earlier."

I sat turned around and sat back on my bike. She pulled on my cut to make me face her. "How are you going to just dump me once a random bitch come along?! Just because she said that baby is yours, you going to believe her! That bitch is probably lying about that little bastard!" She screamed and now everyone was looking. I didn't care at this point. I was use to her outburst when I turned her down and I allowed it. But what I wasn't going to allow is for her to disrespect Talia or my child.

I got off my bike and dragged her to a chair. I pushed her back so she landed on the chair. I gripped her chin, not harshly because I would never harm a woman. But I sure wasn't going to let one disrespect mine. Her disrespect towards Talia and my child was disrespect to me and I wasn't going to let that slide.

I gripped her chin and made her look at me, "Now I'm going to say this once and once only, so listen carefully May. You are only a club whore! You are nothing to me or any man here! You aren't worthy of being nobody's Old Lady, but if someone here wants to make you theirs, that's on them! But you definitely aren't mine! That spot has been taken by the one who is carrying my fucking child! Now you have disrespected her enough and I'm going to give you one last chance or I'll kick you out in a heartbeat! You will never come near me again, I will never touch or kiss you ever again! But if you disrespect my girl or MY CHILD ever again, I will fucking ruin you! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" I yelled the last part and she was in tears and nodding furiously.

"Good." I let her face go and walked over to my bike and hopped on. All the guys were on theirs waiting for me. They all had grins on their faces.

"Let's Roll."

We started riding to the house and on arriving, we parked our bikes. My dad walks up to me and pats me on my back before he walks into the house. I was still sitting on my bike as everyone went inside. I needed a second to myself to realize I just claimed Talia in front of everyone and I didn't feel not one ounce of shame as doing so.

I looked up when I heard someone someone call my name. I seen Mac standing there smiling, "Dude, you need to come see this!" I looked at him confused. Taking my keys out my bike and hopping off. I made my way into the house. Everyone was standing and facing the living room with a smile on their faces. I rolled my eyes and walked over to see what they were looking at.

I might sound like a bitch when I say this but my heart melted seeing Leslie curled up into Talias chest and Talia's arm wrapped securely around Leslie back. I looked up and seen my dad taking a picture. Oh lawrd, I said to myself.

"Leslie seems to adore her." My dad said before he went to pick up Leslie out of Talias grip. Which made Talias eyes shoot open and her grip wrapped around Leslie tighten. Once she realized it was my dad, she relaxed, "You scared me." She said to my dad and he quickly chuckled and apologized to her, while continuing to pick Leslie up to take her to bed. "Goodnight, Talia." He smiled at her and left out the room.

"It was no problem." She said. Then she got up and looked at the guys. "Why y'all looking like that? Stop, it's creeping me the fuck out." She said sternly and they all quickly turned their heads and went towards the kitchen. She rolled her eyes and came up towards me. I was caught off guard when she placed her lips on mine. She pulled away abruptly and tilted her head sideways.

She shook her head and I seen something flash into her eyes before covered it up with a smile. She heard the guys complaining how they were hungry and headed towards the kitchen, with me following behind.

"Hey guys." They all turned towards her when they heard her voice. "Leslie and I made some spaghetti and salad for dinner and I made enough for y'all as well. It's in the big pan in the fridge. The salad is in a container next to it. Their wasn't enough garlic bread." She said and everyone ran towards where we stood, frightened her a bit and hugged her. These boys were loving her more and more. She already had my dad, Mac and Texas wrapped around her little finger and she doesn't even know.

She laughed as they all hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek, which resulted in me glaring at every single one of them.

"Your welcome, now I'm going to bed. It's late and I'm tired." She yawned and everyone wished her a goodnight as she walked to our bedroom.

We got into the room and I gripped her waist and kissed her neck. "I've missed you." I said. She turned and gave me a tight smile, "I bet you did." She said and walked out my arms. I wonder what that was about. I shrugged it off and watched her go to her side of the bed and climb in, her back facing me.

I stripped out my clothes and stood in only my boxers as I climb in next to her. I tried to pull her close to me but she just shook me off.

"Can you go take a shower please? I don't want to smell it anymore." She said and I tilted my head. Now I was confused. Was she mad that I smelled like beer? I grabbed her shoulder and turned her on her back and leaned over her. She tried to move back but I made sure she couldn't.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked her and I noticed she had tears in her eyes. "Are you really upset that I smell like beer? I'll go shower." I said as I wiped her tears away. She didn't answer me, "Please talk to me."

I stayed there and looked at her. It was silence for a minute until I heard her say something just above a whisper.

"You smell like her." She said and let a tear fall down her face. I had no idea who her was, until I finally figured it out. She smelt May on me and now she thinks I was with her. That I probably fucked her.

I sat her up and pulled her into my lap. I made her sit so she was straddling me. I cupped her cheeks so she was looking me in the face.

"Talia, I swear nothing happened. I would never do that to you. I told you I want to work on us. I want to be there every step of the way." I kissed her lips, "I want you and only you. The moment I found out you were pregnant I haven't touched anybody. I haven't slept with no one else, only you." I lifted her shirt and kissed her belly, "You and this baby is all the matter to me. Now if you will listen, I will tell you about what happened tonight and why I smell like her. I promise it's not what you think."

I started to frown when she wasn't saying anything. After a couple deadly and painfully minutes, she finally nodded and said, "I'm listening."

She didn't have to wait another second, I told her from beginning to end about what happened. Not leaving out any detail. When I finished, she just looked at me before she pressed her lips to mine. I didnt wait a second later as I answered to her kiss.

She paused for a second, "Do you really want me to be yours?" She asked and I smiled as I kissed her back, "Yes, I do." She smiled and kissed me again, "It's going to take some time but I really need you to do something for me first." She said and I sat up straight, "I'll do anything."

She scrunched her nose up and said, "I'm really going to need you to shower though. I really can't stand her smell on you and I don't want to cuddle with you and smell her."

I laughed out loud before I pecked her cheek and got up, placing her on the bed gently and running to take that shower. Leaving her laughing on the bed behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869K 34.9K 50
Mature Content 17+ || Savage Wolves MC Book Two In the wake of tragedy, Callie never fails at staying positive. But, after having her brother and the...
116K 3.7K 34
Mia Salvatore always knew what she wanted to do in life. Her plan was to go to University, graduate as in child counselling, then return home to work...
244K 9.4K 29
Aleena is the daughter for one of the most dominant and respected MC's but after her father died a few years back and her mother remarried the VP who...
9.5M 284K 42
Rage is the residential psycho of the club. Tormented by his own demons he lives in pain and agony, a constant state of rage. Everyone knows him as t...