Stuck With You

By joshdotcom

Mew is such a coward ass for not telling his heart out earlier. He was scared that his feeling will ruin thei... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
stuck with you
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Epilogue
Message
Bonus One
Bonus Two
Bonus Three

Chapter Fifteen

3.3K 203 79
By joshdotcom

The Kiss

Bam almost dropped his food as Mark stormed into 7075 out of sudden. Mark's expression was bright and bubbly. Sometimes, Mark could be very child-like. Bam was startled at the sudden appearance. He doesn't know that he captured someone's heart just by being silly and childish.

"Bammie Bammie Bammie!" called Mark excitedly while rushing toward Bam at the dining table. He quickly sat down beside Bam.

"What's with you, Mark? I almost dropped my chicken nugget!" whined Bam.

"M-Mew, he likes Gulf!" Mark said it out loud while panting. Bam was instantly jaw-dropped.

Bam was shocked just like Mark when he heard it from Mew. Bam suddenly stood and walked back and forth while shaking his hands as he doesn't know how to react to this shocking information. He faced Mark once again.

"Are you kidding me?" Bam asked for another confirmation.

"NO, IT'S REAL. Mew and I had a pretty long conversation just now" Mark told him some part of what Mew had told him earlier, how he likes Gulf since high school and other parts he can tell. Mark did not forget to keep Mew's privacy.

"Woah, I thought they were just stupid enemies. Mew is something else" said Bam.

"Mew asked me, what should he do to get him back and I told him that is something he should figure out. Should we help them?" asked Mark. The silence began as Bam was deep in his thought. After roughly 25 seconds, Bam tilted his head and facing Mark.

"I think... we should help them..." said Bam with a cunning smile. Something smells fishy right here. What about us?

"How?"

"I will tell you soon. This time, we should take it extremely. One time only" said Bam cunningly.

"Damn Bam, I don't wanna be killed by Gulf" Mark shuddered at his own thought on how scary Gulf could be.

"But he will thank us. Hopefully.. and tell Mew, Gulf's birthday is around the corner, in case he doesn't remember but they were friends right?"

"He should... Funny how our mission is to make them get back together as friends. Now, we are the matchmaker... haha" They giggled. They decided to plan something for Mew and Gulf without telling the two of them. They wanted to take the risk, the risk of having Gulf to be the cause of their death, but who knows he will like it. Bam smirked evilly.

.

.

.

It was another day with a chain of academic online classes as physical classes weren't allowed during the lockdown period. Gulf was still battling with his online classes and tutorials whereas Mew had done with it half an hour ago.

Mew was still figuring out how he should tell and explain the matter between them to Gulf. He shut down his laptop and immediately hovered himself on the bed. Then, he slid his hand under his pillow to grab something that he hid underneath it. It was Gulf's sweatshirt that he gave Mew to wore when he was sick.

He sniffed the scent and caressed the soft texture of the clothes on his palms. He can't help but think about Gulf.

Should I take him out for a date?

No way, where else I can go during this lockdown...

There must be something he can do, he hasn't figured it out yet. Maybe, time will tell him, but he needs to do something. He thought that he will just follow the flow and take a look where it can lead him to that person's heart.

Suddenly, his stomach grumbled. He needs breakfast as he did not yet stuff himself with food this morning, so his tummy was still empty. Mew was going to make a simple toast bread for breakfast.

Just as he grabbed a loaf from the storage cabinet, he heard whines. The whines came from Gulf's bedroom and of course, the voice belongs to Gulf. Mew put aside the loaf and just make himself a cup of Milo. Should I make two cups of this...?

He made another mug of warm Milo for Gulf. Done with his warm Milo, he took the cups in both of his hands and walked toward the disclosed door of Gulf's bedroom.

"Argh! Fuck accounting! Why does this course even exist in my major?" cursed Gulf. He still has a hard time doing everything that comes with ledger balance even though he has been learning accounting for almost three years. Gulf is that person who hates counting but he survived and managed to score a grade A in that course. He himself doesn't even know how he managed to get good grades in accounting. It was a miracle for him.

But this one is too much, studying from online class is making him difficult to understand what he's actually learning right now. Even after multiple tries, he didn't manage to get a balanced answer. Mew cleared his throat to draw Gulf's attention.

"Errr... Gulf, I made you a drink..." he walked closer toward Gulf and placed the drink on the desk. Gulf just glanced at him confusedly like what the heck is he doing in his room. He snapped in his mind. The fuck?

"I never asked you to make me one," said Gulf coldly.

"Yup, but I made it sincerely for you~" uttered Mew with a little smile on his face. Gulf just shrugged off and sighed while continuing his stressful tutorials. Mew leaned toward his desk and eyed every paper and book. Then, he stared at Gulf's frustrated expression. Damn! he looks sexy without even trying. The sexy accountant in his formal business attire...

Mew was fantasizing Gulf but...

"Why are you still right here? Go away. Don't add more stress than I had enough already" shooed Gulf. Mew just smirked.

"I can help you with that.." said Mew. Gulf tilted his head up to look at Mew.

"Do you even know what is this?" asked Gulf in his usual cold tone.

"Do you even remember that we applied for the same major?" simpered Mew back. They took the same major and of course they were inseparable 'best friends' so why not they took the same one. After what had happened, they didn't change their program but Gulf chose another class or group so that wouldn't have to face Mew and stay away from him before he unreasonably lost his temper.

Mew put down his mug and ran outside to take one stool with him. He placed it down and sat beside Gulf. Somehow, Gulf felt uncomfortable but something made him just stayed and let Mew sat beside him. Mew took his paper and eyed everything. He took this chance to show Gulf his sincerity.

"Owh.. this is a piece of cake. You are one of the top students. You should be able to do this.." said Mew teasingly. Gulf just sighed and annoyed. Forget about the sincerity. Then, what's the point of you saying this?

Mew was alert that Gulf was giving him a glance that could kill anyone. Mew just popped a smile on his face. He just likes to tease Gulf. He finds that this angry bird is so cute.

"Okay- okay. Let me guide you to do this" Mew began to teach him, and guide him, showing him the easy step to remember every accounting formulas. By this moment, he was totally looking like a tutor. Surprisingly, he made it easier for Gulf to understand what he is doing. As the time passed, Gulf just kept silent and attentively listening to his freelance tutor even though all he had on his mind was hating Mew.

Unconsciously, he slowly turned his head and stared at Mew who was still teaching him doing those tutorials. He was sinking into the visual of the man beside him. He could not hear any sound as if the time was stopping. All he could see was Mew. Everything was blurry shining and glowing about Mew. Wh-Why.. did I...

Gulf took a glance into Mew's big eyes, underneath the full and thick eyebrows, covered with his Harry Potter round eyeglasses. His dark eyes were very mysterious but there are some sparks of love in his eyes. It is true that eyes can speak in their own way. It may sound crazy but everyone would easily fall for him because of those lovely eyes. His eyes... there's love in it...

His heart was thumping faster as he could listen to his own heartbeat. It was very loud. My heart races.. why?

His eyes then roamed down to Mew's long nose bridge. Then, his next stop was Mew's lips. His lips parted and closed continuously as he was talking. Those lips were tender and they bounced slightly every time they smacked into each other. The view was so tempting and everything was slow motioned. Gulf felt like he wants to devour those lips as he continued to stare at those lips. Just a little taste should be enough...

"Gulf... Gulf? Are you dreaming?" simpered Mew while waving his hands in front of Gulf's face while he was looking at Mew's lips. Indeed, Gulf was daydreaming because of Mew's stunning visual. Suddenly, without any single disturbance, a piece of paper oddly flipped and fell on the floor between them. Mew quickly leaned down to grab the paper but...

His lips were unintentionally smacked into Gulf's lips. Everything was frozen as both of them were breathless. Both of their eyes were staring into each others' eyes. Both of their hearts were about to burst. Both of their minds went blank.

"..."

Gulf's palms went for Mew's nape and cupped it. He brought Mew's face closer to him and initiated the kiss. He kissed Mew.

The world stopped.

He slowly closed the hood of his eyes and let his body moved himself kissing Mew. Mew who was startled and had his eyes widened at the beginning, slowly gave in for the person in front of him and eventually deepened the kiss onto Gulf's chestnut lips.

He let Gulf dominated as Gulf sucked his upper lips before he went for another one. He gently bit the lower lips. Gulf tilted his head to the side to have better access as Mew was willingly parted his mouth and let Gulf plunged his tongue into Mew.

As if was like only the two of them were living in this world, they could not stop. Mew's arms reach for Gulf's back and were caressing it, grabbing his shirt in pleasure too. As they were gasping for air, Gulf parted their lips and he devoured Mew's chin. He moved along Mew's jawline while sucking and kissing him. Mew just let him do so.

His body shuddered to the spine when Gulf aimed for his neck. It was not a harsh one as Gulf tasted him very tenderly. A soft and airy moan was escaped from the back of Mew's throat. His moans won't last long as Gulf connected their lips together again. Mew tangled his fingers through Gulf's mullet.

They parted their lips as the air ran out from their lungs. They opened their eyes and stared into each others' eyes. The intensity was screaming out their eyes as they were still breathing harder and hearts began to race even more after the heated up make-out.

Muted.

As a moment passed by, Gulf snapped in his mind and came back into reality. He saw Mew's face was heated up, neither himself too. Gulf quickly rushed out of his room, leaving Mew who had still a lot to process.

Mew's mouth was parted and still gasping for air. He tried to stand but his legs were wobbly, so he stumbled onto his knees, down to the floor. He was weakening, weakening because his heart was beating crazily as if it was like his heart was about to hop off his chest.

He held his hand on his chest and he began to smile from ear to ear. The smile was more like a stunning smile as he could not believe what had happened. His crush was kissing him. Butterflies went everywhere inside his body. He unconsciously laid down on the floor and stared at the ceiling. He was on ecstasy.

I could die if you do this every day. I'm losing my mind.

Meanwhile, Gulf was locking himself in the bathroom. He pulled on the faucet and thrown an amount of cold water onto his face to calm down himself. Then, he sat on the toilet, feeling divided and sunk deep in his own thoughts.

I am kissing him... urghh I should never do that.. this should never happen. His heart rate was showing no sign of slowing down. A big mistake.

My heart, this can't be... am I falling in love?

Fucking NOO! NO JUST HATE HIM! Can I...

Gulf rubbed his head in frustration as he cried in his mind. He can't even control his own body during the kiss. He felt odd about it. It is the heart. His heart was taking over his bodies but does he still hate Mew? There's some part in his heart that was still hurt but that one just now was insane as his heart went crazy. Like there is an attraction force that made him kissed Mew. He was out of mind.

He remembered the kiss. The taste of Mew's lips was tender and sweet, plus with the sweet drink, he had earlier. However, there's something wrong with the kiss. The kiss was never about lust, but there's a love potion in the kiss. It was just not about love, the kiss was portraying many emotions and feelings too.

Sad, anger, frustration, disappointment, and more intensely, the feeling of missing and longing all in one kiss. Moreover, something that was not right about that kiss was the feeling of uncertainty. Uncertain that if it was about love or not.

One side was crazy in love and another side was trapped under uncertainty.

Everything that happened must have come with a reason.

-To be continued-

[Joshdotcom: what could be the reason? I hope it makes sense. I reviewed and rewrite this chapter many times lol, and I still doubt it like something is missing or odd. Thoughts on this chapter? Leave down your comment and please vote. Thank you for reading. See you in the next chapter]

Snippet for next chapter:

"You are so fucking coward!"

"I-I like you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 6.1K 42
#2 in Gulf Kanawut (31st May 2022) #1 in Gay Fanfiction (12th Sept 2021) #1 in Childhood Friends (9th May 2021) #8 in Mew Suppasit (4th Feb 2021) #3...
68.9K 3.1K 19
Plot: Mew and Gulf have been working together for about a year now acting as lovers in a bl series, however as time goes on they start to realize tha...
117K 6.7K 51
This story is about a bad boy campus meeting gulf who just transferred in his campus and become star football player of engineering campus of there u...