Murderer Mystery || J.JK FF ✓

Par xGucciTaeex

"Your love burns my lips and engulf my soul." @xGucciTaeex Plus

Author's note (Super Important)
ू Foreword ु
{01} New life/Intro
{02} Warning
{03} Scream
{04} Prince Bunny
{05} Song Yerim
{06} The Diva
{07} Meet Bangtan
{08} Headmaster
{09} Pink Princess
{10} Murderer on the loose
{11} Moving in
{12} In crisis or danger?
{13} Accuse
{14} Conjecture
{15} Banana Milk
{16} Hazard in the night
{17} Interrogation
{18} Father
{19} Talk
{20} Cookies and milk
{22} Brekkie
{23} Beaten
{24} Lemon?
{25} A talk with Namjoon
{26} Left
{27} First enemy detected
{28} Clouds
{29} Complaint
{30} Safe
{31} Fear
{32} Getting to know you
{33} Trust
{34} Why
{35} Flushed
{36} Buddy up
{37} Second enemy detected
{38} Hamster
{39} Little do you know
{40} Fat
{41} Acquaintance
{42} Kim SeokJin
{43} COW (Colony of Weirdos)
{44} Sehunnie
{45} Lockdown
{46} Plan
{47} Midnight
{48} The Sassy King
{49} Expose
{50} Third enemy detected
{51} Hate
{52} Roam
{53} Candy
{54} Sunshine
{55} Irritation
{56} Ignore
{57} Bored
{58} Fourth enemy detected
{59} Apologise
{60} You're mine
{61} Bad news
{62} Missing
{63} Silent night
{64} Chill pill
{65} Nightmare
{66} Red cheeks
{67} Promise
{68} Tense
{69} Attempt
{70} Threats
{71} Eavesdrop
{72} Protective
{73} Closer
{74} Photograph
{75} Kinks and fetishes
{76} Bodyguards
{77} Parents
{78} Boring room
{79} Solved
{80} Failure
{81} Finessed
{82} Suspicion
{83} Betrayal
{84} Fifth enemy detected
{85} Peculiar
{86} Flowers
{87} Preparation
{88} Dark
{89} Found
{90} Combat
{91} Danger
{92} Lovers' fight
{93} Trouble
{94} Sneaky
{95} Fallen
{96} Mourned
{97} Guilt
{98} Starving
{99} Trouble
{100} Alienated
{101} Appalling
{102} Evident
{103} Butterfly
{104} Pretty boy
{105} Duck
{106} Civil
{107} Frustration
{108} Rest
{109} Cute
{110} Tsundere
{111} Reward
{112} Apple pen
{113} Poison
{114} Sixth enemy detected
{115} Contemplate
{116} Womb day
{117} Star
{118} Crazy
{119} Son-in-law
{120} Vroom
{121} Annoyed
{122} Silent
{123} Documentation
{124} Expeditious
{125} Favour
{126} Moon
{127} Disbelief
{128} The last interogation
{129} Justice
{130} Pain
{131} Photo of my mind
{132} Falling
{133} Mess
{134} Announcement
{135} News
{136} Rainy
{137} Dull
{138} Relief
{139} Aliven
{140} Truce
{141} Funny
{142} Sunny
{143} Reunite
{144} My love
{145} Euphoria
{146} Ding Dong
{147} Toast
{148} Endearment

{21} Daze

532 23 11
Par xGucciTaeex

9:31am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Yerim!" Jimin shouted, quickly running towards her. Helping her walk towards us steadily, Jimin slowly places Yerim's shivering body down on the floor.

"I'm going to call Jin Hyung okay? Give me a minute" Jimin said, as he swiftly pulls out his phone and walked to the other room.

Staring at Yerim, my face twisted into a concerning look as I hesitantly took a step forward but stopped as soon as she raises a hand up to tell me to stop.

"Don't come near or you'll smell the sour scent of the blood!" She warned and my eyes once again fell onto the spot where the blood was spilling out.

"What happen?" I whispered anxiously and she just shrugged in response like she had no idea what I was saying.

"I'll tell you later, right after I got this little buddy fixed!" She chortled pointing at the bleeding spot that was starting to change the colour of her shirt to a dirty brown. With a silly grin, she winked at us which makes me wonder why.

"Jungkook, Jin Hyung is coming. Can you do me a favour and grabbed her something so the bleeding would stop?" Jimin asked, appearing at the door, the phone still on his ear.

"Isn't that your job to take care of your girlfriend?" Jungkook asked with a smirk and I frowned.

Both Yerim and Jimin rolled their eyes and groaned.

"Jungkook, can you like not? Like I haven't even confessed to her yet." Jimin grumbled and Jungkook's mouth form into a grin while Yerim reached over to Jimin to slap his foot.

"You said yet!" Jungkook cheered. "Y/N did you hear that? Jimin said yet which means he likes her!"

"To be honest, I don't even know what's going on but are you two dating?" I questioned and Yerim blushed bright red.

"Of course not!" She objected. "Jungkook is just lying!"

"Nah, nah, nah!" Jungkook debated back. "You two fool everyone but you ain't fooling me! Jimin, I know you are going out with Yerim so don't try to lie!"

Scoffing, Jimin folded his arms in annoyance.

"Can we argue this another time when is necessary? Yerim is in pain and probably can't deal with this bullshit you're coming up with right now."

"That's true!" Yerim chirped. "But I ain't in pain, I'm fine right here!"

"Sooner, you'll be more fine." Jimin said, walking away to grab something for Yerim to stop her from losing more blood.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

10:01am

"So I was walking peacefully, trying to get some fresh air and clear my mind. Just thinking some stuff you know? From out of nowhere, a person that was covered from head to toe with black grabbed me and dragged me into one of the girl's bathroom." She started but stopped when Jin dabbed the wound with a cotton ball and winced in pain.

"Sorry." Jin apologised. "But it may hurt a little, you can take it right?"

Yerim nodded then continue the story, with six unblinking eyes stalking her, including six ears that are ready to listen. Add two more ears for Jin is listening too while fixing her.

"She had a knife with her which tells me to not scream or I'll be asking for my death wish. So, instead, I try talking to her but she didn't answer since she needs to be in a disguise. Then without warning, she doved towards me and I dodged which had me thinking 'If I want to survive, I need to fight out of my way' so-"

"Why would you fight out of your way? That's just stupid." Jimin interrupted and Yerim scoffed since it was a pretty stupid question to ask.

"If I didn't, I would be dead just like the other two students," Yerim explained. "And obviously, I'm too young to die anyways."

"Yeah, and don't interrupt her while she's talking." Jungkook shushed Jimin with a fierce, demanding glare as Yerim continue the story.

"Having no experience in fighting or whatever shit you guys call it, I only know punching, kicking, dodging, and running. So I decided to try my best. I thought my opponent would be quite a fighter but noooo. She sucks so badly that the only reason she's powerful because of the knife. Her attacks are weak and that's why I managed to escape. But something in me was desperate to find out who she was so stupidly, my hands stretch out and I dove towards her, attempting to rip the mask off but received a wound instead." She said pointing over at the now bandaged wound, and somehow did not regret getting it.

"And so, it was the time for me to run and to get this stupid wound fix. The end." She finished, dramatically bowing even though we aren't even focusing on her anymore and in our own thoughts.

It was no wonder Yerim didn't die. The murderer was a pretty weak fighter. But again, just like Jungkook and the rumours said, there's more than one murderer on the loose, there might be an even stronger fighter out there.

I mean, I'm a secret fighter myself since I took taekwondo lessons when I was younger but seeing Yerim survived, I wondered if she is also one since she survived the almost impossible. Does she know how to defend herself? Because, wow! She must know a lot about the outside world. Or should I say the REAL world.

The real world out there is always a dangerous and toxic environment to be in, so we need to learn self-defence and stand up for ourselves! Even though I'm a fighter myself, is hard for me to stand up for myself sometimes but I'm still young! And these students are probably over 17 years old or so.

"You seem pretty satisfied when you received the wound," Jungkook said, his arms still folded, staring at Yerim.

Yerim beamed proudly.

"Of course I am! Well, I'm not a weak person after all! And of course, I'm satisfied but- OWWWW!" She suddenly screeched and I immediately cover my ears to protect them from receiving a howling treatment.

Her leg was raised and she started throwing weak kicks over at Jin.

"KIM. SEOK. JIN. DON'T. YOU. DARE. DO. THAT. AGAIN!" She hollered word by word, still throwing puny kicks over at Jin and Jin calmly place a hand on her foot so she would stop.

"You need to relax your body so the wound would heal." Jin calmly said as he slowly started packing the equipment back into the kit, controlling his laughter.

"YOU DID THAT PURPOSEFULLY THOUGH!" Yerim screamed and Jin shakes his head with a sigh.

"I was testing to see if you were really what you said you were. Not a weak person. I guess you misspoken about yourself."

Letting out another sigh, Jin zipped the kit and then stood up, his eyes still on Yerim.

"The wound isn't that deep, so you should be expecting it to heal in about a week or two. Anyways, have a nice day."

Simply nodding at her, Jin turned towards us.

"And before I go, I would like to announce proudly and happily that I won the prize for the Halloween event." He declared with a happy grin. "And the trophy is in my prize and handsome cupboard. If one of you would like to see it, you are most welcome to. Enjoy your day."

Bowing at us, he slowly walked away, and slowly fade away from our room. The only thing that was left was probably his shoe tag which happened to fall off since it was loosely hanging from his shoe.

"Urgh, I can't believe Jin won that prize," Jimin grumbled which grabs Jungkook's attention.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked with a frown. "I'm satisfied that he won. If he didn't, he would start blabbering and complaining about how he so deserved that award since he looked 'bootiful'. And why are you whining about that at the time like this?"

"Because me and Taehyung made a bet of $1000 to see if Jin would win or not. My confidence was bursting back then but now I'm embarrassed since Taehyung won the bet." Sighing, he pouted. "What a waste of my 1000 dollars. Could've spent it on something cute..."

"Your fault," Jungkook replied with a shrug.

"This is probably the first and ALSO the last time I'm agreeing with Jungkook because he's full of shit but yeah, it is your fault. And who bets so much money for something that is just utterly pointless?" I asked and Jungkook pulled a face at me.

"I know. I didn't have anything to do that day and was just bored." Jimin sighed unhappily. "I regretted my decisions."

"Okay, whatever. Now, back to the topic. Yerim, you alright there?" Jungkook questioned and Yerim nodded, slighting wincing when she tried to stretch her arms.

"So, Yerim, did you manage to find anything with the person you encountered with?"

"What do you mean?" Yerim questioned.

"Like, did you find any clues?"

"Does the clothing count?" Yerim asked.

"It is clear that the murderer dressed in all black," Jungkook answered.

"Well, naaah, obviously the murderer is dressed in all black. I already mentioned that at the very start." Yerim said snobbishly. "But the murderer black jumper have also a visible white cross at the back. A letter X."

"How can that prove anything?" Jimin asked and Yerim shrugged.

Jungkook stayed blank, still staring at Yerim. "Anything else?"

"Oooh, I nearly forgot, a black feather."

Jungkook frowned.

"A black feather?"

"Yeah. I saw it dropped from the person's hair or something out of the corner of my eye."

Glancing at Jungkook, his eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes were hard. I thought he was frowning but it appeared to be a look of suspicion.

I think something had sparked in Jungkook's mind... has he probably found the answer to one of the murderers? 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading :) 

~Xin

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1K 141 27
" You are mine to love, mine to hold, mine to kiss, mine to fuck, YOU ARE MINE" #hot #rom - com # mystery #danger
9.7K 640 46
"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐈 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞." "𝗔 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 �...
77.1K 2.7K 46
"W-what did you do to her?! What are you?!" "I'm a Vampire"