Her Biker Baby Daddy

By QueeenKisha

Being a foster kid, she couldn't wait to be able to leave the group home. Finally eighteen, and the help of h... More

A/N & Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chaoter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
Ratings!

Chapter 13

63.8K 1.7K 273
By QueeenKisha

Talia POV

"I have not, I kind of got into it with someone here. Kind of lost my appetite." I said as I looked towards Rider.

"What did you do?" Hawk said and Rider quickly throw his hands up in surrender, "It wasn't me. She got into it with May."

I jump slightly when I heard a lot of clicking and gasps. Someone even started choking.

"HOLD UP!" Someone said, who I think was Mac. "YOUR THE ONE WHO FUCKED HER UP?!" He said. I looked confused for a second, "Did she have blonde hair?" I asked and he nodded. "Then yes, I got into it with her."

It was silent for awhile before everyone started laughing and clapping.

"Your fucking amazing, Talia!" Bear said. "You got yourself a keeper!" Hawk said. "You done fucked up, Rider." Hacker said. "Your my new favorite!" Mac said.

I was confused on what was going on. "None of them like her." Rider whispered in my ear. I looked up at him, "and your the only one who do." I went to sit at the empty chair at the top of the table and every gasped. I jumped and looked around, noticing everyone eyes were on me.

"What?" I said. Hawk looked at me, "Talia, the seat your sitting in, is only for the President, which is Riders seat. It's a rule since the beginning of the club, over 50 years ago. Your only allowed to sit in it, unless Rider allows you too." He explained and I nodded. That was kind of stupid but I respected it and got up and moved to the seat next to it. I was about to sit down when I felt someone pull me onto their lap. I looked behind me and Rider kissed my cheek and placed a plate of Pancakes, bacon, sausage and eggs in front of me.

I smiled when I realized this was the plate I was looking at earlier. "Is this for me?" I asked an he nodded. I dug in quickly. I grabbed a piece of bacon and shoved it in my mouth in one bite. Man it was good. Rider tried to take a bite of the pancakes but I smacked his hand away quickly, "Mine!" Everyone started laughing at me.

I ignored them and continued to eat, while the boys talked about motorcycles. I was enjoying every single bite of this food. I was literally in food heaven and moaned with every single bite.

I was almost done when we were interrupted with a "What The Fuck Rider!" I groaned in annoyance when I heard that damn voice again. I looked up and froze when I saw her face. She had a black eye, busted lip and a few scratches on her cheeks and neck. I wanted to laugh but I just shook my head and continued to eat my food.

"Get her the fuck off of you!" She yelled and I looked up at her and rolled my eyes. Her voice was so annoying and while her and Rider started to argue, I tried to focus on the plate of food in front of me. I started to get upset when every bite I took, started to take the tastebud out. Their bickering was ruining my food and it was really starting to get on my nerves. I slammed my hand on the table, angrily.

I glared at her, "Look bitch! I'm so fucking tired of hearing your squeaky ass voice, crying like a little bitch over a man that don't want anything to do with you! Like he done said to me and like everyone at this fucking table know, you were just a quick fix for him! Now he don't want you! You see me sitting on his lap, eating his plate of food, that I'm trying to enjoy! But I can't even do that with your annoying squeaky ass voice! You are literally irritating me and all my pregnant ass want to do is eat, so I can feed my child and then go to sleep. Maybe even get some more head from Rider! Now I'm going to say this once, shut the fuck up and if I see you around Rider again, I will give you a matching black eye. Got it?"

I felt this possessive side I never knew I had come up. I guess this is part of the pregnancy. She gasped at me, "Pregnant?" She muttered and I rolled my eyes, "Yes, Pregnant. Now leave so I can feed Riders baby."

It was quiet for awhile, she just glared at me and left. I rolled my eyes at her and went back to eating my food. When I started eating again, the food wasn't that good anymore so I groaned in annoyance and pushed the food away. I turned to Rider and he had his look in his eyes and a grin on his face.

"Rider? She ruined my food. Do you got any cookie dough ice cream here?" I asked and he didn't answer. He looked like he was in a whole another world. I looked around and it was all quiet and everyone was looking at me with shocked expressions, happy smiles and even entertained grins on their faces. I was getting more mad. I looked back at Rider and he hasn't said anything. I was about to get off him but he grabbed my waist and held me down in his lap, earning wine from me, "Rider let go! I want ice cream!"

He leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "Baby, you can anything you want, even that head you mentioned earlier." He stood up and picked me up and kissed me. He sped walk to his room and opened the door and slammed it shut with his foot when we were in the door.

⚠️(Light Mature Content Warning)⚠️

He tossed me lightly on the bed. "Rider, what are you doing?!" I gasped and he smirked at me. My eyes went wide and my heart started to beat quickly. I don't know what he was doing but something exploded in me and I was excited to find out.

He pulled my pants off and smirked at me, "Oh god." I moaned when he suddenly dropped to his knees and connected his hands behind my knees and bent my legs forward and opened them. He looked down at me and went to work.

If I said I was surprised, that would be an understatement. I felt myself slipping into this hole that Rider made himself. A hole that was only meant for me. He was making me want him, and I didn't want that. I was scared. I didn't want to get hurt. I didn't want to fall in that hole, call love. But man did it feel good.

I don't now what happened out there or where my confidence came from when I was speaking to May. But someone ticked me off when she said Riders was hers. I felt betrayed by him but also anger. Angry that she thought she can claim him, when he belonged to me.

Even thought I didn't know if he did. I was just his baby's mother. Would he want more with me? Would he give up his hoe ways, to settle down and be a family?

My thoughts was interrupted when I gripped onto his hair as I came on his tongue and screamed his name. He continued to lick and suck on my sensitive clit.

I could barely breath and couldn't move. He stood up, gave me a sweet kiss and left to the bathroom. He came back with a wet washcloth in his hands and cleaned me up. When he was done, he moved me to my side of the bed and covered me up.

"I'm going to go hang out with the boys for a bit. You take a nap." He said as he kissed my forehead and left out the room. Leaving me to fall asleep in peace.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Riders POV

When Talia got angry and put May in her place, my mind went frenzy. I didn't know what to say or do because that girl woke something in me. Her dominance, her confidence and her power she held, she made me want to try and tame her, even thought I found that hard to believe to do. But in this moment I knew she was going to be mine. She is not leaving me, she is stuck with me now.

That something that woke in me, made me want to keep my eye on her. Protect her with every bone and flesh in my body. It made me confused on to why but in this moment I didn't care.

She was sitting here talking to me but I couldn't hear her. The moment she mentioned head, I knew I was going take her however I wanted. The way she sat on my lap, I felt my pants tighten.

I'm loving pregnant Talia, my pregnant girl. She might not be fully mines just yet, but she is, in my mind and I'm going to make her see that. But right now, all I want to do, is take her in that room and ravish her. Getting up, I picked her up and not caring that the boys was in the room. I was going to ravish her and I don't care if anyone hears at this point.

Once we got in that room, I slammed the door shut. I threw her on the bed and took her clothes off. I seen her talking but I couldn't hear her. After just looking at her and seeing the confusion on her face, I dropped to my knees and went to work. Ravishing every single spot on her. Her wetness on my tongue made me want to come in my pants and I'm a grown ass man.

Her moans were loud and angelic. It was music to my ears. I wanted everyone to know she is mine and those moans was from my doing.

I was twisting my tongue and flicking in and out of her at a rapid and sensitive speed. She was flowing in my mouth.

I felt her grip onto my hair and tighten around my tongue. I tasted her sweetness and made sure I got ever drop of it. She tasted so good and she became my favorite treat. I looked up and I seen her eye shuttering close. I knew she was tired, so I went to the bathroom, did a quick brush of my teeth and got a warm washcloth and cleaned her up.

I put her to bed, told her I was going with the boys and watched her fall asleep before I went out the room.

I walked down the hall and into the kitchen where everyone was just sitting there quietly. All of them turned to me once I stepped in. I knew they heard everything but I ignored their looks, went and grabbed a water bottle out the fridge and sat in my chair.

It was quiet for a moment, I looked up and I seen my dad smiling at me. "I'm proud of you, son. I couldn't see you ever settling down and you proved me wrong. Talia seems like a sweet girl and I like her. She seems right for you. I just hope you don't fuck it up. Because she might even give you a black eye that matches May's."

He got up and left. I knew he was trying to make it as a joke but I knew he was serious. If I ever fucked up, I know I would lose Talia forever. I knew I would not be able to come back from it. But I did by not telling her about May and she chose to give me another chance. I knew I was going to be on probation and I knew it was going to be a long time for her to fully give herself to me, if she ever does.

I didn't have to worry about that at this moment. This moment I was working on making her mine and she won't be leaving me anytime soon.

"Hacker, find Talias address. Her last name is Rivers and when your done with that, bring it to me. Butch, when you get the address, me and you are going to her place to get all her things. She moving in here with us. I have to protect her now, especially if Leo finds out about her, I know he will try to get to me by using her." I took a deep breath, "I won't allow anything to happen to her or our baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.7K 45
Catalina, a once loving girl. Is now a broken girl struggling to trust those around her again. From being beaten and raped by her step-father. She ta...
354K 8.4K 40
Hannah comes home from a business trip to find out that her husband has been sleeping around with her best friend. To make matters worse it looks li...
400K 12.8K 20
**Completed - 18+ Mature Content** Ride or Die Biker Book #1 I gasped as he pulled me out of the fight, his grip tightening around my arm as he pull...
819K 29.1K 38
*EDITED* The last thing Serenity expected when she moved to California was to be placed in the middle of a sex trafficking plan within the city. Forc...