Separation Anxiety

By OnyxButNot

Dream had been struggling with his fathers unknown condition for years, dealing with him getting beaten and y... More

Chapter One | Beginnings
Chapter Two | Better
Chapter Three | Man
Chapter Four | Dream??
Chapter Five | Hiding
Chapter Six | Questions
Chapter Seven | Fine...
Chapter Eight | Agree
Chapter Nine | Protect
Chapter Ten | House
Chapter Eleven | Not
Chapter Twelve | Colors
Chapter Thirteen | Dream!
Chapter Fourteen | Knowing
Chapter Fithteen | Gone
Chapter Sixteen | Talking
Chapter Seventeen | Yours
Chapter Eighteen | Lasts
Chapter Twenty | Training
Chapter Twenty-One | Afraid
Chapter Twenty-Two | Fault
Chapter Twenty-Three | Love
Chapter Twenty-Four | Limits
Chapter Twenty-Five | Panic *
Chapter Twenty-Six | Leaving *
Chapter Twenty-Seven | Here *
Chapter Twenty-Eight | Change *
Chapter Twenty-Nine | Who? *
Chapter Thirty | Escape *
Chapter Thirty-One | Animal *
Chapter Thirty-Two | Torture *
Chapter Thirty-Three | Search *
Chapter Thirty-Four | Over *
Chapter Thirty-Five | Drive *
Chapter Thirty-Six | Mission *
Chapter Thrity-Seven | Heartbreak *
Chapter Thirty-Eight | Test *
Chapter Thirty-Nine | Found *
Chapter Fourty | Epilogue *
Malhippocampotripsy | Teaser

Chapter Nineteen | Plans

517 32 23
By OnyxButNot

~George's P.O.V~

When Clay called me, I was confused. Thank god they let him call me, he would have done something stupid. He was not able to talk long at all, it was just me comforting him but, in a way, it was comforting to me too. Me and the rest of the group were currently looking into hackers to hack the phone he had been using to call me. I wanted answers, I would rather get Clay out of there before he started risking his life to stop evil or whatever they wanted him to do. I did not know what they had planned for him, whatever it is, I am not going to like it.

"Alright everyone."

They all turned to me, Will looked over at Dave who was resting his hand on the side of the couch. Zak had his hand around Darryl's neck smiling at him. Chandler, Chris and Jimmy were sitting across the room on my other couch. Mega and Jacob were also sitting in chairs. Nick was standing next to me glaring at the others.

"I want you all to post looking for a hacker, if we are able to get into his phone, we would be able to find his exact location."

They all started chatting to each other making plans.

"Alright, so you want us to post that we are looking for hackers?"

Will asked glaring at me.

"Yes"

I could tell they were not exactly happy with the whole plan.

"I mean we can try; they might take it down like they always do."

Dave answered frowning, he was not wrong every post so far has gotten take down a few minutes after being posted.

"Come on guys! Clay has been kidnapped! We don't have time to mess around."

I was getting very pissed, why can't they just understand how serous the situation is.

"Come on muffins! I know it's not an easy task but if we work together, we can get Clay back!"

Darryl was attempting to hype up the team, they all were a frightened. We might be good in Minecraft, but real life is a completely different story.

"We are literally fighting real life trained agents!"

Jimmy responded, crossing his arms across his chest.

"So? We have to do something, come on guys!"

Nick tried to help but everyone was so unsure.

"We can't just sit back and let them do whatever the hell they are doing to Clay!"

Jacob decided to take our side.

"Language! Oh, my muffins!"

Darryl pouted, glaring at Jacob.

"If you think we can do this, I mean I'm in."

Dave responded, after him It was somewhat easy to get the others on board.

       We all posted on our socials asking if anyone might be able to hack a phone. Not long later we had got a somewhat team together to help us. We knew that this was not going to be easy.

~Bird's P.O.V~

We are all asked to a meeting after Clay was sedated.

"Alright everyone the plan is almost all set."

The Director spoke, getting everyone's attention.

"What's the plan, I don't know how much longer I can take babysitting."

Lock complained shuffling in his chair, he was probably the only one able to somewhat argue with the Director and get away with it.

"I have other plans for you Lock, but no matter, you are his babysitter always will be."

The Director looked at him sternly, he grumbled.

"Nevertheless, Dream is ready for his training to begin and I have asked Aussie to start his lessons in a few days."

The Director stated, me and Lock looked at each other.

"How the hell are we going to be able to have him train with an I.V on?"

Lock glared down at our boss.

"We have to start leaning him off of it, at least until my second idea is ready."

We all looked at him, that was nearly impossible, we are not George. I finally got the courage to speak.

"But sir? That is nearly impossible, we are not George we cannot get him to eat, if it weren't for George he would have thrown up by now."

"Then that's an easy fix we let George get him to eat."

We all looked at him, we thought he was not going to have George interact with him anymore.

"But sir?"

Book spoke, he shot her down.

"That's our plan, trust me, I have another plan in the works. nevertheless, we have to start his training."

He walked away before we could say anything.

~George's P.O.V~

I was looking through my tweets when I got another unexpected call from Clay.

"Clay?"

I asked but was startled when the modified voice spoke.

"Think again"

He laughed, and it pissed me off.

"What do you want?!"

I was already frustrated, I was expecting Clay, but I had this idiot instead.

"We have to remove his I.V, we want you to get him to eat so he can begin his training."

I cannot let them begin his training, we have no clue where the hell he is or who he is with.

"And why would I help you train him for something that could kill him?"

I almost pounded my fist on my desk.

"Because If you don't, you wouldn't be allowed to talk to him anymore, not only would he be heartbroken, but you would also be killing him."

He knew how to play me, and it was working.

"Fine"

I grumbled, on the other hand, that would mean that he would be eating well, alongside I would be able to talk to him more.

"Great I'm glad we had this discussion, see you at lunch Georgie."

He laughed, and it made me sick to the stomach, he hung up before I could say anything else.

       I talked with my new team of hackers, how the Director had gotten ahold of me. I could not tell them anything about the training or anything about what we talked about because of the Directors orders. I was interrupted with a call, I was afraid that it would be the Director again, but I realized quickly that it was dinner time.

"Clay?"

"It's gone it's gone!!"

He was happier than normal, and it was a nice change.

"Yeah I heard."

I laughed, trying not to ruin his good mood.

"But your gonna make me eat, aren't you?"

He grumbled and it made me laugh.

"Indeed"

I was happy that he was happy.

"Ughhh!"

Eventually after arguing with him for several minutes, he finally ate or at least it sounded like he did.

"Georrrrgggee!"

He complained.

"No, you cannot throw it up!"

He mumbled in response; I could not hear what he was saying.

"It tastes like garbage!"

He continued to complain about food this and food that.

"I'm sure it does, you don't have a choice, you can't die from hunger before I bring you home."

I laughed before realizing what I said, I called my house his home.

"You want me to live with you?"

He asked, it did not take me long to respond.

"Of course, I do. When I get you back, I'm not letting you out of my sight, period."

I smiled into the phone, I knew he probably was too.

I need to get Clay back....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 1.2K 16
so, have you ever wondered what may have happened if george never did what he did at dream and fundy's wedding? this fanfic is an idea of what may ha...
818K 23.8K 36
George hasn't had an easy life after being diagnosed with autism. Going to a public school as an autistic, highly intelligent boy, he clearly notices...
62.7K 2.9K 35
Clay and George, two boys whose lives both had declined drastically, two boys who were supposedly never meant to meet, however at the same time desti...
158K 4.8K 14
lmao as if anyone is gonna see this: forget I ever said that ^ THANK YOU FOR 69K HAHAHAHAHAHA George is part cat. It's how he always has been. Du...