gangster | levi x reader au

By castieltheangxl

❝You're everything I didn't know I needed.❞ in which the big bad wolf falls for his prey WARNINGS: violence... More

dear readers
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six

two

11.3K 414 1.9K
By castieltheangxl

ok i have to put this authors note bc ppl are being turned off by petra here, no she isn't going to be an antagonist in this story pls💀💀💀💀💀💀

KYOTO, JAPAN. 3:44 PM.
SHINJUKU  ACADEMY

chapter two   all in my head

You discovered that afternoon that you were not the only girl who had questionable experiences with Levi. To be fair yours was not of the same caliber as other girls but you would have liked to think so.

"Apparently, he fucked the student union president so that she could do his essay."

"Wait, school president as in Petra? Petra Ral?"

"Yeah," said Sasha tauntingly. "Are you jealous?"

You definitely did not have experiences of the same caliber. Sasha had just confirmed it for you with a big green laughing check mark. She had began to laugh when you didn't reply, knowing the high chance that you possibly were jealous. If Sasha was telling the truth then maybe you were jealous, of course if she wasn't then there would be no point.

"You don't know that for sure," you murmured under your breath. "And even if he did," you say louder, "I wouldn't care because I don't even know them personally."

"Righttt..." Sasha nudges you with her arm with a cheeky grin. "Well luckily for you, I don't know if it's true or not. I overheard some girls in the bathroom talking about it."

She hops off the bench that you were currently sharing, letting out a deep sigh. You notice a car pull up for her. Luckily, Sasha had the privilege of getting a ride to and from school every day, courtesy of being brought up by rich parents with butlers to do everything for them. She was no different from everyone else in this academy. Wealthy, privilege, and oblivious. Only difference was that she was one of your closest friends.

"Are you sure you don't want a ride?" She turns towards you, her playful grin now a genuine smile.

"I'm sure," you smiled back at her. "Be safe."

You continued to sit on the bench as Sasha gets in the backseat of the car and drives off. This was the routine every day. Wake up, dread going to school, then have a nice talk with Sasha at the end of the day before her chauffer picked her up. It was almost always at the same precise time too. At 4:00 PM her driver came. At 4:05 PM you were walking home.

It was the same everyday. The only thing that recently changed was when a stray cat appeared on one of your walks a few weeks ago, you named it Kuro and now he walks with you home, only to disappear right before you try to invite him inside.

You were greeted by Kuro at 4:15 PM, not knowing where he came from. Perhaps you didn't notice. He had grown fatter since you last saw him, which was odd to you since you were sure he was a stray. You and your companion walk through a vacant street in a quiet neighbourhood, Kuro fidgeting with a butterfly in his tiny mouth. You hold out your hand, smiling as you expected him to drop the poor creature from his mouth, unfortunately he had gobbled it up without remorse.

"Jeez. You're already fat enough." You giggled and stepped back to let him walk in front of you.

For one fleeting moment, as sharp and abrupt as the wind that hit your cheeks, Kuro was gone, which was unsettling. According to your phone it hadn't even reached 4:30 PM, which was the time you usually arrived home. As a matter of fact, you weren't even close enough to home to cue Kuro to leave.

Since you lacked the same instincts of your feline friend, it took you quite a while to notice the alleyway just mere steps to your right. If only you were as quick on your feet as Kuro had been, you would have saved yourself from feeling unusually alarmed. The pattern of your heartbeats gradually became louder and louder until you began to think that it was the only thing you could hear, then you heard a couple of mens' voices, which only heightened your senses. You took wavering steps closer, daring to peer into what was probably none of your business.

Curiosity killed the cat.

"Let this serve as your last and final warning," said one of the voices laced in menace, chilling you to your core.

There was a thick lump in your throat that made it hard to breathe, which was probably in your favour; making any sort of noise was something you wanted to avoided. You even went to the extent to hastily cover your mouth with your hand, then scanned your surroundings.

Shadows enveloped two figures in the alley respectively, allowing some sunlight to reveal details such as their nose, lips, and torso. You strained to move from your spot, fearing that any movement could alert the men just meters away from you.

"P-Please, I will do anything." The other man sputtered each and every word out as if he was running out of time, choking between breaths as his steps stuttered backwards. His voice was laced with such profound terror that you almost didn't recognize it.

You squinted your eyes for a better look, only to realize that the man, who was practically shaking, was none other than the faculty dean. The same man who had harassed you earlier.

Here he was, the venomous spider who was about to get eaten by a ravenous predator. This prompted a new situation for your mind to ponder. Should you help him?

The man before the dean stood ablaze in a vicious aura. He snapped like a wolf who was fighting for his prey in the wild. The man swiftly threw a punch that shoved the dean against someone's concrete fence. He stumbled, and to your surprise you were glad. His head thudded against stone, and you swore you saw the pop of his eyes. Perhaps you had thought that he got what he deserved, but that moment only lasted for a brief moment when you realized that the voice was now calling for you.

"Come out," he said whilst cracking his knuckles.

At that moment, lightening had struck you and you had froze in your spot. Your palms began to sweat as you heard footsteps pan closer and closer to you. You stared, your throat closing in horror at what the shadows had revealed.

"L-Levi...?" You managed to whisper.

Yes, the blood, punches, and violence. You had seen it all in dramas and movies, but you did not have the chance to see it for yourself until now. Maybe you were lucky enough to think that that stuff only happened in fiction. You wanted to run, run as fast as your cat friend did at the start of it all.

The wind was gone, but the atmosphere felt just as cold.

Levi narrowed his eyes and glared at you. "Follow me."

You hesitantly stepped towards him as he began to walk. His demeanor was no longer as frightening as it just had been mere seconds ago, it came as a surprise to you when you concluded that what he had just done did not phase him.

You both stop walking as you reach a nearby park not to far from your original path, halting next to a sleek, black and expensive looking car that looked as though it had just been imported. With a click of a switch, Levi unlocked the doors and looked to you expectantly.

"Get in." It was more of a statement than a demand. Or was it a demand? You couldn't tell with his voice.

What compelled you to walk to the passenger side was a question you were going to ask yourself in the afterlife, truly you did not know at the moment.

You looked to him nervously, "Where are you gonna take me?"

If it was you an hour ago, maybe this would have been a dream. Levi Ackerman just told you to get into his shiny car that looked like it came straight from a magazine. The version of Levi that you made in your head was a mysterious bad boy who you would run away with in a heartbeat, he was someone you would mull over for constantly, and who could blame you. Hell, who could blame anyone.

But now, you weren't so sure anymore. You hesitantly opened the passenger door and slid onto the leather seat, fearing that disobeying would lead to a worser fate.

Levi did the same, though not in a hesitant manner. He pulled his keys out of his pocket and started the car. You watched him as he grabbed a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, grabbing a singular one and placing it between his lips, he had also taken out a lighter conveniently placed in the cup holder.

You frowned when a puff of cigarette smoke made its way to the passenger side, "I think I wanna open the windows."

Levi had the courtesy of sliding down the windows as per your request, then looked over to you.

"Stay by my side from now on," he said casually. "I need you."

Maybe if you hadn't just witness him knock a man out cold, then you would have said yes willingly and ignorantly. Even if you hated the dean, you didn't even know if he was alive or not. You wanted so badly to ask Levi why he was acting as if you didn't just see him hurt someone else.

Instead here he was, perhaps confessing to you in some sort of twisted way. Which would mean that one of the most alluring students in your school wanted to go out with you. And it didn't sound like he was really asking.

"I..." It took a while to find the words you wanted to say, "I don't know."

Your eyes averted from him to your lap, fiddling with the hem of your skirt. "We don't really know each other, you don't even know my name. Plus you're acting like I didn't just see you punch a guy...who could possibly be dead."

"Well you seem to know my name," he scoffed.

"Well, everyone knows your name," you thought. You were also mildly irritated that he disregarded punching the dean.

"I don't really...know you that well." You stammered.

"What does it matter?"

"It matters a lot," you looked up to him in a rapid motion, slightly taken aback from his comment.

Levi just stared back at you momentarily before leaning towards you. He notes the flare in your gaze–a fire that he had set.

Instantly, you realized what he was planning to do, so you backed away until your head bumped into the side door as you began to fumble the door handle behind you. Levi slipped his hand behind your neck, pulled you forward and kissed you forcefully on the lips. You froze, not at all sure how to respond, but the burning fire within you began to burn more viciously.

You struggled against him. Your fingers made their way to the collar of his shirt, pushing his chest away in hopes of signaling him to stop, but he hung onto you, travelling his hands to your waist as he forced his way into your mouth. You resisted and resisted some more until giving up and giving into the sudden feelings washing over you, even ignoring the taste of cigarettes on his lips.

You couldn't tell if he was now the blackhole in what felt like doomsday. As seconds passed by like hours you felt as if your energy had just been drained. While you kissed him, so many interwoven emotions had washed over you. Confusion, annoyance, and not so much terror anymore. Eventually, you were really starting to get the hang of it, until he broke away which took you by surprise.

Without any word spoken, he put the car in reverse and steered out of the street. Lightheaded, you remained quiet throughout the entire car ride. What's more is that when you checked your phone, it was 4:31 PM. You were supposed to be home by now.

omg i'm back with this new chapter lmfao

not me writing this 2000 word chapter instead of studying for my midterms dskflsdjf

anyways, enjoy this one hehe i had a fun time writing it. i was inspired by ari's song in my head so yeah.

anyways, as always thank you sooo much for reading. i'll give u levi pillows hehe.

see you in the next chapter, hopefully.

s ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 18.8K 48
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚...
851 78 42
all for me heheheh just two baddies hot for each other but also hate the other the biggest slow burn my magnum opus ☠️
274K 8.1K 50
Main Words: Levi Ackerman Reader (I hate how it's only she I want to change it but that'll take work) Mafia Love Angst Doctor Aot !!TW!! gory sensit...
464K 11.7K 19
Y/n finds an injured Levi in the forest and takes him into her cottage where they get intimate with each other. "𝘚𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦... 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯...