met you over instagram - yoon...

By predebutyoonmin

"You're really cute." "I don't even know you!" "Then come and get to know me. ;)" More

𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙪𝙨𝙮𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨?
𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚
𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧?
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡
𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡
𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤?
𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚?
𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚
𝙮𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙?
𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙟𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣
𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙞?
"𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚"
𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨
𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩
𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚
𝙩𝙖𝙚𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠
𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙟𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣?
𝙨𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙨
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧

𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙞'𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

1.1K 47 9
By predebutyoonmin

How is the lasagna doing?

That was when Jimin realized that he was so busy texting Yoongi, that he completely forget the lasagna.

"Damnit Min Yoongi!" he sweared.

parkchimchim
It's done!

I'll be back, Hyung.

Don't forget to wait for me :)

He then put the plates on the table, checking up on his mother to see that she finally was done.

"Eomma,I made lasagna!" he called out.

His mother hurried to the kitchen, praising her son.

"I'm so proud of you, sweetie. Thank you, you really saved my ass today!"

"I got you. I cooked with lots of love, it just almost got burned."

"Maybe too much love, Jiminie?" she started laughing.

Jimin was slightly proud of himself
being able to make his mother laugh or just smile means a lot to him.
Ever since his dad just left the both of them life started getting really tough especially for his mother and he had to watch how she slowly lost her smile and happiness.

"I'm glad to see you happy."

"You're taking great care of me. Watch me when I'm in my 70's, I'll call you everyday so you can take care of me!"

"Eomma!"

"I'm just joking, silly."

They kept on laughing for some time when they finally started eating to see that his mother suddenly gasped.

"What's wrong?" Jimin was really nervous. What if it tasted bad to her?

"Wow,Jimin. I know I teached you some things about cooking but..this is so good!"

He was totally relieved, feeling motivated to cook more often from now on.

"You should cook more often, sweetheart."

"I will now. I learned from the best." he said winking at her.

"Ah thank you. I was trying my best." she winked back.

After finishing Jimin took the dishes and placed them in the sink.

"Please go upstairs and get some rest.
I'm taking care of the rest."

"You're an angel. Thank you for the cooking, it was amazing." she praised him, giving him a kiss on the forehead to then leave after.

Jimin directly took out his phone after, starting to smile when he saw Yoongi's message notification.

geniusyoongs
Enjoy your dinner.

Can I ask you something?

parkchimchim
Yes?

geniusyoongs
May I have your number?
I don't know how usual that is
to directly ask but hey.

parkchimchim
Oh uh, sure!
It's ___________ :)

geniusyoongs
Thank you.

parkchimchim
Sure thing!

Jimin put away his phone to finally clean the dishes. You see, he actually would never give away his number, especially not to weird Instagram strangers like Yoongi but he didn't feel like Yoongi was weird in any way.
He actually seemed some what polite & sweet.

Jimin started humming, wondering what it is about Yoongi that made him give away his number this easily, it can't only be the fact that he's polite can it?

He suddenly got thrown off  when he received a call.

He looked on the screen a tiny bit disappointed but cheered up quickly when he saw that it was Jungkook.

"Hey Hyung!"

"Hey Kook, what's up?"

"Well, Taehyung is still mad because we didn't invite him to our gaming session and I was wondering what to do?"

"He's still mad?"

"I know,I know.. I was thinking about writing him a text together as an apology?"

"That's a great idea. I'll come over tomorrow!"

"Great. Are you still free to play some overwatch?"

"Ye-"
Jimin then realized that he still wanted to go to Namjoon's place to find out more about Yoongi. How could he forget?"

"Actually, I still have to go to Namjoon's place but we can play when I'm back?"

"Ah yes. Have fun!"

"I'll text you."

Jungkook hung up.

Jimin then decided to quickly text Namjoon. before it was too late.

Chim 🐥💞
Hyung! Can I come?

Joonie 🦀
Yes, come on :)

He put on his coat quickly, getting in the car driving over to his Hyungs' house.

He rang the doorbell to find Jin opening the door.

"Hello Jimin, what are you doing here so late?"

"Namjoon told me to come over!"

"Oh right, he metioned it..
I'm so forgetful nowadays!"

"It's okay, Jinnie."

"Come in!"

Namjoon came out of the kitchen into the hallway greeting Jimin.

"Hey Chim." he said smiling, his dimples starting to show off.

"Hey Joon!"

"You wanna come too, my love? It's just about Yoongi though."

"What is it?"

Jimin then stepped in excitedly.

"Yoongi hyung and I are talking but I just want to know more about him."

"Oh, I see. Sure!"

The three of them then went into the living room sitting down very close to each other.

"There's not too much say about him is there?" Jin wondered.

Namjoon nodded. "But there's still something."

So Namjoon started. "He's 27 years old, gay and grumpy to mainly everyone he doesn't know but when you get to know him he's a very sweet and caring guy, you just can't tell directly."

Jin nodded. "He loves sleeping so better let this man get his naps.He also loves eating and his cooking skills are close to mine-"

"Close to yours? He must be really good at it."

"He is!" Jin continued. "He owns a restaurant for a reason, he is doing well. He is a very sweet guy."

"Plus he's super overprotectice over people or things that mean a lot to him, honestly he'd give anything for the people he loves to be happy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 224 12
𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝟕/𝟐𝟎
405K 9.1K 27
" Your cute "
24.3K 611 13
"babe I missed you so much" "who are you?" "what do you mean? I'm your boyfriend, silly" "I don't even know you" [COMPLETE]
24K 1.1K 21
❝YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE❞ [JUNG HOSEOK ✕ MIN YOONGI]