Kiss and tell

By ay_binis

"You're different, i know to my self that you can change" More

introducing
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
not update..
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
not update.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95
96.
97.
not update
98.
99.
100.
years later

18.

1.2K 33 6
By ay_binis

At school...

minjoo is waiting for chaewon in front of the gate and he is wearing the best outfit ever..

He starts paying attention and to be with chaewon but still he keep ignoring yujin but not sakura..

"hey?arent you going inside?"Sakura sudden came ..

"Hmmm waiting for someone"minjoo said.

"Hm?who is the lucky girl?"sakura said as he accompany minjoo to see who is the lucky girl..

chaewon arrives and saw minjoo waiting for her obviously.

"Damn?chaewon is the lucky girl?"sakura says as he looked so disappointed to minjoo..

"i will prove to y'all thats she can be better"minjoo said proudly..

"Whatever how can you change her?hyewon did that many times lol"sakura said .

"you dont know the whole story"minjoo said and approaching chaewon so happy..

"goodmorning!"minjoo greet her .

"goodmorning"chaewon greet him back as they both went inside the classroom .all the students are shocked and talking about chaewon and minjoo right now..

"Noo!!poor minjoo "

"he is the next victim of her"

"ofcourse shes not a good girl but a bad influencer one"

chaewon can hear all of that but just avoid it..

"Dont listen to them "minjoo said..chaewon nodded..

as they both went to their seat ofcourse they're seatmate..

Chaewon took a deep breath and starts listening to the lesson..minjoo is just staring at chaewon beautiful outfit..

"Mr.kim! stop staring at chaewon"the professor said make minjoo scratch his nape..

"Yah!stop staring"chaewon scolded minjoo for staring ..

"sorry~"minjoo said and continues to write something to his notebook..

chaewon slightly smile with blushing cheeks on it..even she can hear all of students still judging her for being flirt ..

the truth she didnt told minjoo to follow her too much but minjoo does and thats sucks because all the students are now starts talking shits about them both.Chaewon didnt regret being with minjoo ,shes happy that someone can trust her right now..

"I know chaewon did something to make him fall for her"

"Its because she's beautiful not like you looking like a pig"wonyoung said..

" we all know that shes a girl who make out with someone but atleast shes not like you.."yuri said ..

"what?"the stupid girl asked..

"shes not like you , not taking bath after sex?gets that?you smell like a pig tho do you even take a shower?"chaeyeon said..being the honest friend of chaewon..

"That bars"sakura said and applause at his long time crush..

"Well you guys should shut the fuck up okey?"wonyoung said being an evil. Yujin saw the evil wonyoung just now and he is now scared..

"Bruh?"the stupid girl glaring at chaewon who is talking to minjoo ..

"Hahaha"the other classmate of her laugh at her..

after class..

they went to the cafeteria to grab some food but minjoo already bought foods from outside he bought something to chaewon too..

he then run to search for chaewon but chaewon is nowhere to found..

"Shhh~"a guy put a handkerchief on minjoo eyes..

10minutes later...

"Where is he?"kwon eunbi voice echoes everywhere..

"is this the guy that chaewon love the most?"eunbi said as she laughs ..

"Yes~he really is"

"Leave us alone"eunbi command and wait minjoo to wake up..

"yah where am i?"minjoo asked..

"You want to see whats chaewon doing right now?"eunbi said and minjoo knows what's happening..

"you planned it i know it"minjoo said smirking at eunbi ..

"well i didnt"eunbi said and turn on her phone and called her friend ..

"look"

minjoo saw chaewon and hyewon kissing but he look at chaewon way trying to push him away from her.

"really? its all planned"minjoo didn't believe it..

"yah~take this off"minjoo command..

"why would i?"eunbi asked..

"okay dont take this off but once i take this off my own get ready for your fast funeral"minjoo said in a scary way ..

"do i look like scared?woo"eunbi tease..

"so yeah lets have conversation here"minjoo said relaxing him self not thinking about chaewon situation right now..

"i didnt know that the best basketball player has a dirty side "minjoo said thats make eunbi hold her anger but minjoo continue.

"Y'all blaming chaewon for being a flirty girl but the truth its hyewon who did that to her"minjoo added..

"Hmm i want to tell them all about this its not because i just transferred here but because im too famous here to there"minjoo said..and keep talking ,he skip his behavior for a minute..

"Shut up"

"Hmm?how can i shut up if the girl that im protecting is in your fucking dirty hands right now."minjoo said..

"Just shut up!"

"Why would i?"minjoo trying to make eunbi angry..

"You know my parents is ?right?"eunbi asked..
minjoo looking confused right now..

"hmm noo"minjoo answered..

"My parents obviously the one owning this school the truth!"Minjoo said just to scared minjoo..

"oh really?"minjoo said laughing..

"yes"

"Ahh you're the owner ?did my mom sell this school ? to your parents?i think its a no"minjoo said revealing that she is the owner of this school its actually mr.chou school..

"wait what?are you mr.chou and mrs.minatozaki's son?"eunbi asked..

"aishh~i dont like revealing my privacy and also my family"minjoo said..

"yeah thats a yes a big YES so if you dont mind can you let go of me now or do you want me to accompany you to my father office?"minjoo added as eunbi let go of minjoo right now..

"I scared you a lot didnt i?"minjoo asked again but eunbi didnt answered nor respond to him..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242 22 8
The moment they become one β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή ig: @valll__gtz._
12.5K 390 20
"shut up and kiss me" no smut.
100K 3.7K 57
[COMPLETED] "I need you to be happy, you need me to be happy"
15.9K 733 27
"You can't be with the one you love."