Eroda |h.s.|

Oleh cherry_beans

"If one heart fits another like a puzzle piece, maybe you could be the missing half of me." _________________... Lebih Banyak

The Isle Of Eroda (Prologue)
The Peculiar Boy
The New Girl
When He Met Her
The Squad
Anna
Teamwork
The Preparation
I Hate You (Part 1)
I Hate You (Part 2)
Not My Fault
To Be So Lonely
The Lost Song
She Is.....Alive?
I'm Sorry
The Robbery
The Secret Cell
The Plan
The Distraction
The Escape
A New Place To Live
Be With Me
The Flashback
The Headache
I Am A Grandma, Love
Hiding From The Law
Caught
What Happened
Back With You
Official
Secrets
Dreams About Her
Crawling
What?!
I Wanna Write You A Song
The Gift
The Picnic
Stealing
Gone
We Are Watching
Not Ready
Songwriting
End You
Birthday
Surprise
What Is With Her
Secret Revealed
Pregnant
Alright
Carol
Disappeared
No Need To Be Afraid
Treat People With Kindness
Let Go
Free
Seaview 88 Cottage
Trapped
Father
The Story (Part 1)
The Story (Part 2)
The Story (Part 3)
The Story (Part 4)
The Story (Part 5)
The Story (Part 6)
The Story (Part 7)
The Story (Part 8)
The Story (Part 9)
The Story (Part 10)
The Story (Part 11)
The Story (Part 12)
Back To Reality
Trust & Risks
The Fight
Protecting Means Killing
Free...Or Not
The Letter
He Went Away (Epilogue)
A/N

Seven Minutes

41 4 0
Oleh cherry_beans

"I'll try to shake this soon."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Emma's P.O.V.)

I seriously did not know how to feel when I heard Davids' words. My eyes widened even more as I watched Harry just standing there, being held by a person I could never call my brother.

-Take the rest of them away.- the cold and cruel voice yelled through the room and suddenly my dad went to untie the rest of the lads. They were all looking so frightened...not daring to say a single word.

He pushed one of them at a time to go through the door that led to the outside world. I felt like they knew that they had no choice but to obey and get out. It was the only thing that they could do at that moment.

I remembered that they could not callthe police or do anything because Davids and his company already took all of them down. It was impossible to think that there was actually a way to get out of this mess. One of us will have to pay a painful price.

Once the other boys left, the only people in the room were Harry, grandma, dad, Cameron, Davids and I.   The cruel devil still stood behind me. His cold and deep breaths made my skin go freezing cold as they made contact with it.

-Don't move, Harry!- I screamed while looking at Harry and making frightened eye contact between us. I have never seen him this scared. Not even when he was accused of the robbery almost a month ago. The tone of his skin went pale and his green eyes that once shined the happy light of billions of stars became colder. He was not blinking. I knew that it was because he felt too afriad to do so. He was frightened of the fact that if he blinks, I will disappear from his sight and make his heart shatter.

But the thing is, if he even tries to help me out, I will be left heartbroken because he will be eliminated from the face of Earth. I have never in a million years wanted to lose him. I wanted to have him beside me at all times, knowing that he is secure in my arms. But right now, both of us were nothing but secure.

-I have to! You can't lose your memory!- he responded and I could not help but see a tear escaping from his sparkling forest orb.
-I will be fine! It's better for me to lose my memory than to lose you! It will be alright! We'll be alright!- I tried to convince him into trusting me, but then I only saw him shaking his head in disbelief.

-No, Emma. Can't you see? You are everything to me, love and if you can't remember me like I will always remember you, then what is the point of living anyway? I know I will die anyway even if you lose your memory, so I guess I just have to make a big sacrifice to let you be free.- Harry explained and I immediately felt a waterfall of tears rolling down my cheeks.

-Your life was a lot easier before I entered it. Even there were a lot messes from the start, they left you still being happy and without a single scratch. I have to set you free by trapping myself in the arms of death. I just want you to be okay again. It's the only way.

-No, it's not! There has to be another way..-
-Will you two just make a desicion already?!- I heard Davids yell behind me to catch both of our attentions.

I swallowed a lump in my throat and started to sob loudly. I really wanted to do something in order to stop Harry from dying, but no matter what I did and what I decide to go through, it will always lead to him being gone forever because Davids wants to destroy him ever since he murdered his father on accident, which made him actually feel no regrets whatsoever.

What am I going to do?

(Writer's P.O.V.)

The woman just stood there in the darkness, being afraid of the disaster that was about to happen right in front of her own eyes. It was a trap that was planned all along and she was only aware of it that one time when the Devil himself explained the situation to her.

-Why are you telling me to just go away?! Don't you understand that she will be a part of my life forever?! She is my daughter and I need to be here for her. It is not just the fact that she needs me. I need her as well. Please, Agnes. Please don't shut me out. I already did everything in my power to watch over her. I cannot just...let all that go.

The entire phone call was nothing but a rotten lie that she was not aware of at the time. She did know who he was, but at that time she thought that he only wanted his child to be safe. But she was terribly wrong. He was not having a single care about his family. He just wanted to take care of his enemies.

-You are going to do.... What?!

It was the same phone call when she found out that he was going to trap them, but the reason why was not what she was aware of. She was forced to obey him and follow his rules, because if she did not, he would...

-You forgot the other part of the deal...

-What other part of the deal?

-I know that at first we did not agree to it, but I need to do this. You leave no other option...

-What on Earth are you talking about, Bill?

-If you ever dare to quit this... I will come to you both and...

-And what?

-And I will end you.

The conversation was replaying through her head like a broken record, which gave her a painful headache all of a sudden. It was the time when she started to learn what he was planning, she wanted to quit, but she knew that she was struggling with money and he was the only one who could have gave it to her.

Plus, she just wanted to keep Emma safe from the cruelties of the world. She did not know that in fact she was doing the completely opposite thing.

Ever since the inspection was about to happen, she knew that Harry was in her house...in Emma's room. She knew that what Emma was doing was wrong, but she did not want to put her in trouble. It was the last thing she wanted and she did not see it as a big information which could've led her to discovering Bill's evil plan.

An angel revealing a monster inside in front of her eyes and she did not see it. She was completely blind. The only thing that she saw and wanted was...safety and no trouble.

"I can't do this anymore. I can't just stand here and watch." she thought to herself as her crossed arms tightened their grip around each other and she took her bottom lip inbetween her old and worn out teeth.

Finally, the decision was made. She took a few silent steps back, wanting to disappear from Bill's sight and let her body sink into the darkness of the room for a little while. After doing that, she silently reached for her shoes, wanting to take them off.

Once her feet became completely bare, her slow and silent steps were touching the ground as she was searching for the secret back door in the pitch black.

She was praying that the time will not run out once she was done with what she wanted. The silence inthe room made her even more afraid of being heard as she finally reached the back door and tried to open it as quietly as possible.

But then again, every door makes a noise when it opens and closes. She needed to wait for someone to say something in the room to silent down her escape.

"Come on, come on, come on!" her thoughts replayed those words the entire time as her soul was really hoping for a chance to get out of there.

-You know what? I will give you the limit of time to decide. Seven minutes. Not a second longer.- Davids' loud voice echoed through the room and she finally opened the door in fear, which made her become hit by the bright and faint sunlight coming from the east in the early morning hours.

________________________________

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3M 74.8K 97
"And your eyes... irresistible." Starting your life over is hard enough on your own. But what happens when the world is suddenly watching when you be...
35.7K 1.1K 45
𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 /ʌ𝐧ˈ𝐟𝐚ð(ə)𝐦ə𝐛(ə)𝐥/ 𝐚𝐝𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬...
3.6K 71 38
Sometimes love just sneaks up on you and sometimes it's for the best. Sometimes though things go horribly wrong and you don't know which way to turn...
Eroda [h.s] Oleh chérie

Fiksi Penggemar

6.9K 391 24
Elianne was a lonely girl, but that changed when she met the curly headed boy. He was mysterious and... different. Who would've thought that one simp...