She Is.....Alive?

"I'm just an arrogant son of a bitch who can't admit when he's sorry."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

(Harry's P.O.V.)

Alright. Rise and shine. Today I need to take Anna to a vet. I need confirmation about her death. I just wish that there is still a way that she could get back to life.

I got dressed and took Anna to the vet. He said that Anna is still alive. It's just that her growth caused a problem with her health.

I was shocked.

So she is not killed!

Emma didn't kill Anna!

When I think about it, I should have guessed that Emma would never do anything like that. She is such a sweet girl and I was a jerk for not letting her explain and for thinking that she was the killer.

I meed to apologise to her. But not today. I am too afraid to face her today. Maybe she will get mad at me because I didn't realise that she was not guilty from the start. I can't even think about it.

-Thank you, Mr. Corden.- I said.

I walked out of the building and got back home. On the way there, I bought pills for Anna and her health. The doctor brought her back to life again. I was so happy!

After I settled home, I took the paper that I found yesterday on my doorstep. I am pretty sure that Emma wrote it. Only she in this whole village could write something so heartwarming and meaningful.

She really is amazing.

And I am "an arrogant son of a bitch who can't admit when he's sorry".

I chuckled at the thought of that. What if I change the lyrics a bit? I could find the notes and sing it as a real song.

I immediately got to work. It was really easy. I could already play it on my guitar. It sounded great.

After I finished the song, I heard sobbing from the outside of the house.

I went outside to see who it was, but I saw nothing. Literally nothing.

I just shrugged my shoulders and went back inside.

Then it hit me.

I need to tell the lads that Anna is alive!

I started running towards everyone's house. They were all really happy. After we formed our group again and all went to see Anna, Louis started mumbling to me:

-I always knew that it wasn't Emma. I am smart enough to realise that she would never do that.

I sighed. He is right. I seriously need to apologise. But as I said, I cannot do it today.

-I know. I really am stupid, huh?- I replied. Louis just sassily rolled his eyes and we continued talking.

At my place we were all looking at Anna and feeding her. Then Liam said:

-We should celebrate that Anna is alive.

-Yup.- Niall said.

-Totally.- Zayn added.

-Obviously.- Louis replied. They were all looking at me, waiting to hear if I agree or not.

After a few moments of thinking, I finally agreed and the lads already started planning everything. Then Zayn curiously asked:

-Are we inviting Emma?

I nodded my head. The guys seemed really happy that I will forgive her and that everything will go back to normal.

We decided to throw a party tomorrow. It will be awesome. We planned on throwing it at the place the lads chose for our date earlier. I cannot wait.

I just wish that Emma will forgive me, though.

________________________________