The Story (Part 5)

"Keep it sweet in your memory."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

6th Flashback

01. 02. 2005.

(Bill's P.O.V.)

-Did you finish them?- I asked right after I stepped into the dark space that was filled with some strange smoke that smelled like the worst human poison in the world.

He turned around in his chair and looked at me with a cold expression on his face. I saw two big present boxes on his table that was behind him, but I did not want to seem so stupid to just ask questions out of the blue.

-It depends. Do you have what I want?- He asked me and I nodded my head before reaching into my suit pocket and grabbing the plastic bag that was inside.

He took it from my hand as I reached out to give it to him. His eyes carefully examined the white powder inside and he nodded his head.

-Thanks, Davids. You can have them now. It was a pleasure to work with you.- His voice spoke in the darkness and I took the boxes from the table.

-And you also need to come to the company tomorrow to sort out the robbery issues. We need that money fast.- He added and I nodded my head before walking away and out into the streets.

The thing is that I have finally realised how to grant Anne's wish and stop our kids from knowing each other. It took me a lot of thinking, calls, threats, drugs and money to get to the only solution.

I know why did Anne want this in the first place. She did not want her kids to have any possible contact with the kids of a killer, a drug addict and an alcoholic. She wanted everyone to live a happy life.

And I want that too.

I am not sure exactly why should I trust the wife of my worst enemy when it comes to kids. Somehow she always seemed like a nice woman to me. A complete opposite from her husband.

Well, maybe I should trust her with this.

My plan was to erase the kids' memory. That was the only way to stop them from knowing about these two families since they already met each other.

I found this guy named Michael Parks who is a massive technology and science genius, but was never discovered by the world because he turned to the dark and evil side like me.

He agreed on making machines for memory loss only of he gets something in return. I asked him about the thing that he wants. I strictly told him that there are some things that I cannot do for him in return, but luckily, he did not ask for anything too big and hard to get.

Parks admitted that he was a drug addict and I agreed on buying drugs for him. I found a lot of different people that ilegally selled drugs and started to buy a lot of different stuff from them.

So, that was how it happened. I gave Michael the drugs and he made two memory loss machines for two families. I was happy I managed to make a deal with him somehow. He seemed like a tough guy to handle.

One day when I came to him to check on his progress, he told me about the crime company that he made with a couple of his coworkers that are all just like me. He said that they are looking for the boss of the company and that I would be a good person to fill in.

So, I went to the place and just like that, we started to steal, kill, drink, do drugs and a lot of different things that I would not like to mention right now.