ORPHIC ❪ e. pevensie ❫

By aphroditesangels

⁺◞ ༉ ❪ orphic ❫ ꜜ anastasia beauregard was enchanting, but, above all, a mystery. with her american ac... More

𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂
# 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖿𝗂𝗅𝖾
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝒊 ━━ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑒
𝟭. the bombing
𝟮. late
𝟯. a moment
𝟰. joining the circus
𝟱. rules
𝟲. raining on our parade
𝟳. hurt feelings
𝟴. finally visiting
𝟵. talking beaver
𝟭𝟬. the prophecy
𝟭𝟭. a fox
𝟭𝟮. her childhood
𝟭𝟯. santa
𝟭𝟰. great escape
𝟭𝟱. the camp
𝟭𝟲. siblings again
𝟭𝟳. friends
𝟭𝟴. decisions
𝟮𝟬. coronation day
𝟮𝟭. blossomed feelings
𝟮𝟮. flower crowns
𝟮𝟯. going back
RIP
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝒊𝒊 ━━ 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑎𝑛
𝟮𝟰. the fight
𝟮𝟱. what happened
𝟮𝟲. the dwarf
𝟮𝟳. wild bear
𝟮𝟴. wrong path
𝟮𝟵. finding caspian
𝟯𝟬. aslan's howe
𝟯𝟭. moment
𝟯𝟮. i love you
𝟯𝟯. the invasion
𝟯𝟰. the battle
𝟯𝟱. escape
𝟯𝟲. returning
𝟯𝟳. next step
𝟯𝟴. more alike
𝟯𝟵. duel preparations
𝟰𝟬. the duel
𝟰𝟭. the battle
𝟰𝟮. no tail
𝟰𝟯. matching
𝟰𝟰. can't come back
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝒊𝒊𝒊 ━━ 𝑣𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟
𝟰𝟱. broken shower
𝟰𝟲. two more
𝟰𝟳. captured
𝟰𝟴. sold
𝟰𝟵. talk it out
𝟱𝟬. extra crewmate
𝟱𝟭. magician
𝟱𝟮. the storm
𝟱𝟯. the army
𝟱𝟰. bad dream
𝟱𝟱. dragon boy
𝟱𝟲. blue star
𝟱𝟳. the truth
𝟱𝟴. serpent battle
𝟱𝟵. last time
𝟲𝟬. epilogue
author's note
author's note 2

𝟭𝟵. the war

3.7K 131 22
By aphroditesangels

ooo.┊ # THE WAR ✧˖*°࿐
-ˋ 🏹 𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 - 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ONCE EARLY MORNING CAME, the Beauregard's were up and sitting outside of Aslan's tent after he had left. "Do you really think we're ready for this?" Alastair asked looking over at his sister. Who was playing with blocks using her 'magic'.

"I'm not sure. But then again is anyone really ready for anything. If anything you shouldn't be worrying about that, you're strong and have a sixth sense. You'll be fine. You're fast too, so that counts."

Alastair nodded along. After 20 minutes they heard someone running towards them. Alastair looked up and saw Peter, Oreius, And Edmund running towards them. Peter went into his tent, while Oreius spoke to the siblings.

"Your Majesties, is Aslan in there?" "No." Ana spoke up still playing with her blocks, "He went to the Stone Table earlier for the sacrifice."

Peter came out."They're right. He's gone." Alastair rolled his eyes mumbling "Yeah that's what we just said." "How did you guys know?" Edmund asked. "He told us yesterday after he came out of the tent. Said it was important for us to know." Anastasia spoke attention still on the blocks.

"Then you and Ana have to lead us." Edmund told Peter. Peter looked unsure. "Peter there's an army out there and it's ready to follow you. The both of you." "I can't." Peter stated. "Aslan believed you could." Alastair spoke up "And so do I" Edmund added.

"The Witch's army is nearing, sire and dame." Oreius spoke, mentioning the girl. "What are your orders?"

Suddenly, a crash caught their attention and the group turned to see Anastasia had destroyed her blocks. She got up, her eyes a tinge of orange, and walked over to the group looking at Peter silently asking if he's ready. She got a nod in response before the two turned and started planning.

Soon they were all at the battle field, their troops at the bottom with all the archers, minus Ana and Susan, up top. Alastair, Anastasia, Peter, and Oreius stood on a platform of rocks watching as the griffin came back to report. "Wow never thought I'd see the day you were on a Unicorn." Alastair said to Peter who chuckled.

Once the griffin came down he spoke. "They come, You Highness, in numbers and weapons far greater than our own." "Numbers do not win a battle." Oreius spoke. "No." Peter agreed, "but I bet they help." "You got that right sister." Anastasia mumbled watching as the Witch's army came up.

A minotaur came up and roared down to the army signing them to come forward. Anastasia and Alastair shared a look before they turned their attention back in front of them.

"Ugly just got even uglier." The girl winced at the sight. As the Witch rode up Anastasia couldn't help but think. 'Is that supposed to be intimidating? she looks dumb'

Peter turned to Edmund who nodded, before gesturing to Anastasia. The two then took out their swords and them up in the air. The Narnia army cheered behind them, ready for battle. The minotaur then roared and the Witch's army started cheering as well.

Her army then started advancing towards them. Edmund and Alastair unsheathed their swords as well. Peter then lifted his arm up and sung it down, signaling for the griffins to fly forward. Edmund then quickly copied the sign for the griffins as they took off. The griffins then started dropping all the boulders on the Witch's army.

Anastasia quickly sheathed her sword, jumped off of Alastair's horse, took out her bow and arrow and waited for the right moment to shoot. She saw that the griffins were being knocked down, so she aimed towards the side with the most archers she could see and shot her arrowed.

It ripped through the sky lightning fast before it hit and a huge fiery explosion went off killing the army members surrounding it. She notched another arrow and shot again on the opposite side minimizing the numbers for a small amount of time.

"Are you with me?" Peter asked Alastair and Oreius. "To the death." both men responded surely. "For Narnia!" Peter then yelled letting Anastasia continue. "And for Aslan!" She yelled as she let another arrow rip through the sky as she saw more troops replacing the dead ones.

She quickly grabbed onto Alastair's hand as he used his strength to bring up on the horse.

They then lead the Narnian army to battle. Edmund stood on the cliff watching and worried for the girl he liked. As they rode into battle the centaurs lowered their spears and the cheetah's ran ahead. Peter and Alastair covered their faces with their helmet.

As they ran into the Witch's army the cheetah's and tigers attacked each other, and the centaur's spears ran through the others. Ana quickly took out her sword and started slashing and stabbing at whichever member of the opposite army got close.

The girl turned and saw the one minotaur tearing through their army so she lifted him up into the air and tossed him away towards the Witch with her free hand.

It was safe to say the White Witch was starting to think of the Phoenix as a threat as she saw her and the Protector tear through her army like nothing.

As the battle continued Anastasia saw how fast their army was being killed, so when she had an opening she jumped off the horse turned and ran back to where they had started. As she did so, many of the Witch's army were attacking her, but she fought her way through with precision and grace. Gaining small cuts not anything major.

Alastair had noticed his sister's plan and discreetly followed as to not draw attention. When his horse was struck he had to dive to make sure he didn't get stabbed by anything. Getting up he continued running towards his sister, using his strength and senses to easily make his way through.

The Witch had started advancing with the rest of her army behind her, which Peter saw. Edmund turned to the archers and yelled "Fire!" As Anastasia finally got to an opening where no one noticed her if they did she just pushed them away with telekinesis, she saw the archer launch their arrow. It exploded and a phoenix came out of it and flew down towards the middle of the Narnian army and the Witch's army and made a line of fire. Edmund smiled proud of himself while Mr. Beaver yelled "Yes!"

Peter had lifted up his helmet to see the fire when the Witch struck it down. Before she could advance however a bigger wall of fire had been made, turning Peter looked around to see Anastasia with her hands pushed out and fire on her arms buying them time.

The Witch knew she had to get rid of the girl as every time she tried to strike the fire it seemed to make it stronger. Members of her army that had been on the Narnian side quickly ran towards the Phoenix. The girl in question then swung her hands back down near her side, the shape of a phoenix forming around her, before she took out her sword and started battling them easily.

(a/n: think of kira from teen wolf when she's in her kitsune spirit)

With her attention off the Witch, the line of fire came down. The woman then kept advancing forward with the rest of her army. "Fall back! Draw them to the rocks!" Peter yelled, as a horn blew. "That's the signal come on!" Mr. Beaver told Edmund, who took one last look at Anastasia and ran towards the rocks. Alastair had finally made it to his sister and saw as she struck down the last enemy soldier before they both turned and ran.

As the Narnian army drew the Witch's army towards the rocks, Edmund, the archers, and the Beauregard's had been waiting there. Raising his sword, Edmund gave the signal to release the arrows. Anastasia notched an arrow and waited for more to come through before finally letting it go and watching as an explosion happen.

Peters horse had been struck down by Ginarrbrik which cause him to loose balance and fall. Oreius seeing Edmund looking behind him turned and saw Peter on the ground, looking at the rhino next to him he looked back at Peter and ran straight towards the White Witch. "Oh no." the Beauregard's mumbled knowing what's going to happen. "Stop!" Peter yelled but it fell on deaf ears.

The siblings quickly started fighting as they noticed people (or whatever they are) run at them. Anastasia ran towards a rock, jumped up using her telekinesis, turned and shot arrows at the three who were following her. Getting to safe enough ground she watched as the Witch turned Oreius to stone.

Suddenly, she got shoved by something in her side hard drawing blood. Flipping onto her back she noticed an ogre standing above her. She started shuffling back to dodge its advances, reaching her hands up using her telekinesis to push its axe away when it got to close, until it got struck by an arrow and fell dead quickly looking around she saw Edmund standing on a ledge above breathing heavily as he ran once he saw the girl had been knocked over.

Giving him a small smile and nod in thanks she stood up and grabbed her bow and arrows that had fallen away.

Striking a soldier, the White Witch then started advancing towards Peter. Alastair saw this and was going to go help but had too many soldiers on his hands suddenly a stream of fire struck them all down and he noticed his sister standing behind them.

Peter had been yelling at Edmund to leave. Mr. Beaver had started dragging him away. Alastair quickly showed up and helped Peter fight the soldiers back to back. Edmund frantically looked around for Anastasia until he saw an explosion.

Edmund turned and saw the Witch advancing on the older boys, but they hadn't noticed as their backs were turned. Anastasia had noticed this too and shot an arrow creating destruction in her path. Edmund took this opportunity to unsheathe his sword and start running. "Peter said get out of here!" Mr. Beaver yelled. "Peter's not king yet." Edmund remarked taking off towards the Witch.

Just as Peter got to Alastair the Witch raised her arm still a couple feet away until Edmund jumped down, she took the wand out of the way before turning to stab him with it. Moving out of the way Edmund brought his sword down and broke her wand spreading a bright blue light through the field.

Anastasia noticed this and started running towards the group. Edmund and the Witch had been fighting until she stabbed him in the side. Anastasia froze with her eyes widened as tears sprung up in her eyes. 'i can't lose another friend.'

Using this distraction Peter ran towards the witch, and they started fighting. Suddenly, a loud roaring caught their attention. Everyone saw it was Aslan with more troops. "Impossible" The Witch breathed. The Witch and Peter continued fighting until she tripped him and stabbed her sword in his arm, before she could do anything Anastasia came up and stabbed the Witch in the side with a sword she found.

As the Witch turned to her, Peter let out a "No!" The two started fighting and Anastasia was quickly gaining the upper hand. "Such a shame I had to kill your little boyfriend. You were all he thought about, but I guess you just weren't good enough." Anastasia clenched her jaw saying "I'm more than enough."

Aslan then ran up, roaring as he tackled the Witch. Ana took the sword out of Peters arm before helping him up.

Turning around to the two of them Aslan stated. "It is finished." Once Anastasia heard that she took off running to where she last saw her brother. Once she got there she noticed he was trying to fight someone off while putting pressure on a wound. She picked up a dagger from the ground and threw it at the creature.

"Please explain how someone with a sixth sense get snuck up on?" She asked. Alastair chuckled before groaning as she took his torso and healed him with her powers.

Once the Pevensie's found Edmund, they were worried due to the wound on his side. He was gasping for breathe as Lucy thought fast, digging out her potion and giving Edmund a drop. He stilled for a second before opening his eyes and breathing again.

Peter pulled away from his hug as he asked, "When are you going to learn to do as you're told?" The family looked up and noticed Aslan, a bloody Anastasia and a slightly limping Alastair make their way towards them.

Lucy had gotten up to go run around healing everyone, and Anastasia stuck out her hands and watched as she unturned the stone people with her powers, along with Aslan. Edmund watched her, glad she was okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 6.2K 45
𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐒 ━━━━━━━ Narnias people needed saviours, and instead they got a ragtag group of siblings, who can't seem to cooperate with each...
252K 9.3K 60
❝𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺.❞ ━━━━━━ 𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖒𝖆𝖊𝖗𝖆 ༻❁ though the world has kept us apart, this tether ...
123K 4.6K 21
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 - 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ❝ "You have always been my King, Peter. Always." ❞ ~ in which nimueh is dragged back to the pl...