special | mark tuan ff

By mikoarch1ves_

"you don't have to be someone with a charming personality to make me love you" in which she won a raffle to... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
epilogue
thank you
tmi

chapter 37

416 14 2
By mikoarch1ves_

YUNA'S POV

the guys finished their concert at manila, philippines and they were now back here at seoul. they kept inviting me to hang out especially mark but i couldn't join them because i was busy with graduation practice since it was around the corner.

"you can't join us again?" jackson pouted in the videocall. i felt guilty. "finals are coming up guys and i'm still busy with graduation practice" they all sighed.

"it's okay, you're studying hard right?" i nodded to jaebeom.

"your concert is later at 6:30pm right?" they nodded. "i hope you guys do well!"

"same to you! i hope you'll pass your finals" i smiled. "anyway i need to go, bye guys, bye mark i love you!" i waved to the camera as i ended the call.

it was 3pm when i was just chilling at my house when someone knocked on my door. i opened it and saw chaewon.

"chaewon? you're going to the concert hall right?" she looked pretty excited.

"yeah but yuna my friend hyorin couldn't go to the concert today because she's sick so she gave me the extra ticket and said that i should give to you!" my eyes widened.

"wait what? really?" she started to jump up and down.

"but i haven't even showered yet!" chaewon pushed me inside. "then go shower already! i'll pick an outfit for you"

i went inside the bathroom and took a quick shower. after that i dried myself and wore the outfit chaewon pick. "are all of your clothes long sleeves?" i nervously chuckled.

"i found this tshirt and it fits you, since it's kinda cold you can bring a jacket or hoodie if you want" i nodded.

when i finished i wore bucket hat and put some things in my bag. jaebeom kinda influenced me to wearing bucket hats hehe. i locked the door and we headed out. we pulled a taxi and it drove to the concert hall.

------

it was already 5pm when we reached it here and there was alot of people already waiting here. "woah you're prepared! i don't even have anything" i looked at chaewon who did a peace sign as she was holding her lightstick and a jinyoung banner.

"of course but don't worry i also have a mark banner for you" she gave me the banner. at one side it wrote mark's name, the fansite and his birthday and on the other side was a picture of him.

"wow thanks chaewon!"

"by the way where are we seating?" i asked. "just second box, vip ran out quick as always and general admission is too far away and crowded so this is the best spot!" we fell in line to where other second box were at.

we patiently waited till the clock strikes 6pm and ahgases were already hyped up. suddenly someone went up to us.

"uhm excuse me are you perhaps mark's girlfriend?" i was kinda flustered with the question but i just nodded. the 2 girls put their hand in their mouth in shock.

"oh my god we've been kinda looking at you for a little while now since you looked familiar" i giggled, they were cute. "ah is it okay to take a picture with you?" i nodded.

chaewon took the picture, the two looked so happy. "omg thank you so much! you and mark are so cute together!" i felt shy as they walked away.

"woah people recognize you now, you're like an idol" i laughed at chaewon. "i'm not!"

suddenly more people went up to take pictures with me which i just accepted. they were all so nice.

"i'm her friend too guys" chaewon said as she was the one who kept taking pictures. but then the people started to cheer as the hall started to let people in now.

the line started to move. wow i didn't know it was already 6pm. me and chaewon got into the hall and hurriedly went to find ourselves some good seats. we sat somewhere at the middle at the very last front row of the second box.

"this is a great spot yuna!" chaewon was excited as more people started to enter the hall. the concert starts at 6:30 so there's plenty more time.

ahgases started to cheer for got7 as time fly by. soon it was already 6:30 and the concert was gonna start. the crowd became loud when a video showed up on screen.

"wow this is my first concert, i didn't know it was gonna be this loud" i said to chaewon amidst of the loud cheering. "yeah ahgases are usually really loud"

the crowd became even more loud as the guys went up onstage with their opening performance.

-----

i was just at awe when they were performing. they really practiced hard. chaewon was screaming at the top of her lungs but i was just quietly watching since i couldn't scream because i was so amazed. the crowd weren't getting tired anytime soon aswell. i looked around the concert hall and saw the lighsticks lit up in the dark. wow this ocean is really pretty!

"what's up seoul?!" bambam greeted to the mic which made the crowd hype up.

when they finished performing a couple of songs there was a talking segment which youngjae was the mc. "come and get it, hello were got7!"

they were all seated down "ah yes the crowd is really loud tonight right?" youngjae said which made the ahgases scream.

"this is our last stop at our tour!" they cheered.

"yeah we usually have a concert at seoul first but today it was last"

there was a part where they played some games with ahgases at the svip row and they were all having fun. they talked for a bit more before performing a couple more songs again.

when the other batch of songs ended they sat down again for another talk. they were all out of breath and were drinking lots of water due to the tiring choreographies and how they needed to change in under 3 minutes.

it was the middle of a talk when youngjae was talking. "oh mark-ssi!" he looked over at mark.

"they said that your girlfriend is here!!" mark's eyes instantly widened on what he heard and was in disbelief. chaewon started to tease and shake me again.

"calm down chaewon" i tried to stop her shaking me. i looked back at the stage and saw them looking for me.

"yuna-ah where are you??" jaebeom asked through the mic then suddenly i was showed in the big screen.

"ah there she is!!" i waved to the camera and so did chaewon. "oh she's with her friend" jinyoung said which made chaewon squeal again.

"omg yuna jinyoung noticed me!" she started to shake me again.

"yuna! you said you couldn't come!!" they all started to complain. i tried to explain but of course they couldn't hear me.

"wah mark-ssi what are you feeling?" the other camera focused onto mark who was just looking at me.

mark was thinking on what to answer but he suddenly teared up so he turned around and the crowd started to worry including me. the members then went to him.

"yuna you should come down here!" jinyoung said while comforting mark.

a staff escorted me down onto the stage. i ran up to mark and gave him a hug.

"i missed you so much.." i said to his ear still hugging him tight. "i missed you too" i let go of the hug and held his face.

he hugged me again and cried onto me. "yuna-ah, he must've really missed you" the mic went to me.

"yeah.. i didn't expect him to cry" i comforted mark. he pulled up and tears were still in his eyes.

"why are you crying?" i was still kinda flustered to see him cry. i wiped off his tears and the members gave him a towel.

"ahh.. i'm being way too dramatic again.." he wiped off his tears.

"w-we didn't see each other for almost 4 months," now that i think about it, it was really a long time.

"and i just missed spending time with you.." when he looked at me i suddenly became teary eyed and started to cry aswell. mark instantly hugged me and i cried onto his chest.

"d-don't cry! i didn't mean for you to cry!" i started to hit him because of that. he just kept comforting me.

"they really do love each other right?" the crowd agreed. i looked up and wiped my tears. "don't cry, i'm sorry" mark kissed my forhead as i stopped crying.

"yuna-ah,"

"i promise i'll spend my time with you well, i'll make it up for you. i'm sorry i was so busy"

"i was also busy too.. so we couldn't hang out" the other members agreed. a staff from the backstage said that they needed to continue but mark didn't wanna let go of me yet.

"go to the backstage after the concert ends" he whispered to me and i nodded. "someone escort her back to her seat" a staff went to me as i waved goodbye to them.

"be careful, it's pretty dark there" i heard them say as i was climbing up the stairs back to my seat.

when i finally sat down they continued the concert by performing the songs of the dye album.

-----

time flew by quickly and they were doing an encore stage for miracle. i got a little bit teary eyed since the song is so beautiful. the concert finished at 9pm and the people started to leave the concert hall.

"hey chae can you join me for a little bit, i'm going to the backstage to go see them" chaewon instantly nodded and we headed backstage.

the staff let me in after i explained a whole lot. they didn't even want to let chaewon in but i begged them. i saw them resting and i clapped for them.

"congrats on a successful tour guys!" the others started to clap too and thanked us. mark went up to me and hugged me again but rather quick this time as he put his hand over me.

"i didn't knew you had a banner of me" he pointed at the banner i was carrying. "this is chaewon's, i just borrowed it" chaewon shook her hands.

"no it's okay yuna! you can keep it" i chuckled on how the way she acted. "we should take you home, it's a little late now"

"aren't you guys tired? you need to rest"

"we aren't gonna rest well until we know you two are back home safe" me and chaewon didn't have any choice so we stayed over for a bit as they changed clothes.

time skip

when they finished we headed to their van and their manager was driving since they were too tired to drive. we were first going to chaewon's house.

"they look cute together," mark pointed at chaewon at jinyoung who were chatting. i agreed to him. i had my head leaning onto his shoulder as we were listening to some music.

some time passed by and we reached chaewon's house. we all bid our goodbyes to her as she left the van. we were now heading to my house.

the van wasn't as loud since they were all tired but occasionally someone would speak. soon we reached my house and i hopped off the van. to my surprise mark also went down the van.

"manager hyung, can stay over at yuna just for tonight? i'll be back tomorrow morning i promise!" their manager thinked for a minute before agreeing which made mark so happy.

"we'll see you tomorrow hyung, goodnight yuna! goodnight hyung!" the others said as they left and me and mark went inside my house.

i took a quick shower and changed into my sleeping clothes. i already saw mark at the bed and looked really tired.

"i'm so sleepy yuna.." he said half awake.

"let's go to sleep then" i layed down on the bed next to him. we were facing each other as he cuddled me.

"it's already december," his eyes were closed. "you're graduating next week right?"

"mhm" i found myself comfortable in his arms. "i'm nervous to meet you mom"

"don't be and i'm also nervous to meet your parents" he chuckled. he kissed my forhead making me smile a a little before we both went to slumber.

-----
a/n: votes and comments are greatly appreciated! makes me wanna upload the next chapters faster ^^ <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 811 21
Y/N, (you) and Mark Tuan have been friends ever since you guys were only two years old. When you both turn 13, you fall in love. But after a tragic a...
35.6K 1.1K 13
in which a trainee falls in love with an idol. āŒ² completed (2017) ā‡˜ lowercase intended ā‡˜ highest rank: #1 in bambam
2.4K 121 8
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it." -Confucious What happens when Mark Tuan, 18-year-old nerd, after rejection by most popular studen...
1.7K 113 11
"You're like a song that I heard when I was a little kid but forgot I knew until I heard it again." "No matter how many guys you've had, how many you...