Captain, my Captain (a Captai...

By megantheebaby

Katherine Stark is Tony Stark's 20 year old daughter but he treats her like she's eight. When she meets the a... More

Katherine Stark
Man Whores Everywhere
Blueberry Training and No Protection
Heartfelt Conversations and Embarrassing Videos
Just a Nickname and New Friends (Besties!!!)
Nightmares and Secret Training
Shit Hits The Fan
Goodbye
Hug me, I'm scared
21 Birthday!
21 Birthday! (Part 2)
21 Birthday! (Part 3)
First Day
Wow
You messed with Jarvis?
Where did they go? What happened?
The Mission
Hawkward!!!
I'm sorry
LA, BITCHES!!!
Beach Time
God of Mischief and Lies
Kiss and Make Up
First Actual Date
I'm Back, Baby
New Found Power
Rescue Mission
So, I'm not actually dead!
The Answer
A Monster
Epilogue

Hot Secretaries and Waffles

18.8K 377 55
By megantheebaby

Recap:
Kat met the avengers, was annoyed by Steve's smugness, saw Steve shirtless, got called a slut, punched her boyfriend and complained of man whores invading her life.

I went back to talking to the rest of the avengers for about five minutes before dad came back. He smiled and nodded. It was all I needed to see to know that he had beat Nick up.

All of a sudden, Clint shouted, "I know who you are! You're the hot secretary, aren't you? You're Sexy Legs!" I laughed, remembering the day I actually met Clint for the first time. "You're Birdbrain!!" I shouted back.

*flashback*
I was working as a secretary for my dad because he needed a new one but he was to lazy to actually interview people. Besides, he would hire a hot girl and flirt with them endlessly. At least, if I'm here, he won't be flirting with his secretary.

A good looking man walked over to my desk and tapped the bell thingymajig. "How may I help you?" I gave him my sweetest smile because I'm, you know, nice, I guess.

"I'm looking for Tony Stark. Tell him Clint Barton's here." I nodded and over to my dad's office door. "Mr Stark, Clint Barton's here to see you."

"Who?"

I laughed and looked over to Clint, who looked a little offended by that. "Mr Stark, Hawkeye is here to see you. Does that help your brain, old man?"

"You can go in now." I smiled at him again. What can I say, I'm a huge Hawkeye fan.

"See you later, Sexy Legs!" He called over to me, walking away. Before he opened the door, he turned around and winked.

"See you around, Birdbrain!" I yelled back, making him laugh.
*flashback over*

"What?!?!?" That was dad, right on cue, "Sexy Legs?!??"

I tried to explain to him but I couldn't stop laughing long enough. Steve chose to come up then, when I was dying from laughter.

He looked so confused, I laughed even harder. It took Clint and I five minutes to calm enough to talk. "Steve, I'm sorry. I forgot I was helping you train. I'll come down again but first, I'm starving. Dad, procedure #13."

I babble when I stop laughing. Don't judge me! Procedure #13 is waffles for breakfast. I know, I was going out with my boyfriend and I hadn't eaten yet. We were gonna pig out at his place watching movies.

I walked into the kitchen only to hear, "See you around, Sexy Legs", a laugh, a growl and someone (Clint) being smacked upside the head.

My dad came in laughing and made me waffles. I covered them in syrup (they legit drowned in it) and ate them. Damn, these waffles are good.

Hey guys
Thanks again for reading my story and remember to just , if you want to, give me criticism. I legit love you penguins
-Milly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 2.9K 19
Raven has been on the run since she was 10 but after 5 years, she was caught by S.H.I.E.L.D. When the Avengers found out about her and her powers, t...
130K 2.9K 15
Y/N Stark, the daughter of Tony Stark, and best friend of Peter Parker. What happens when she finds out that her best friend is Spiderman? Warning:...
9.7K 198 15
Not biologically Tony Starks daughter but damn you wouldn't know if they didn't tell you. She is smart,hot as hell ,19 years old and a secret. Want t...
818 3 25
What happens when a 17 year old girl enters the MCU without any explanation? Will she find the love of her life... or will she get betrayed by the on...