So, I'm not actually dead!

Holy crap! Pietro's accent is so cute, I love it so much!!!

*3rd person PoV*
Tony, Bruce, Steve and Loki all walked into the Avengers Tower, dejected. They all wanted to find Kat for their own various reasons.

Tony wanted to find her because she's, you know, his daughter (no duh) and he loves her. He doesn't want her to be hurt.

Steve loves her too and wants her back because he doesn't want her hurt, either.

Bruce feels a bit like an older brother to Kat, he'll tease her and annoy the hell out of her but he doesn't mean it.

Loki had only known Kat for a very short time but he found her interesting and grew to like her.

Clint, Natasha and Thor had already gone home.

No, okay, they don't all live together! Tony refused to having Clint in the Tower because Clint watches people sleep. It's kinda creepy.

They reached to floor where the living room is to hear B*witched playing and two girls singing along.

That's weird, thought Tony, that's Kat's favourite song.

They entered the living room to see Kat and Feefs dancing together. Surprisingly, Loki was the first to run over and hug Kat. Bruce, Tony and Steve stood in shock.

As soon as Loki hugged her, he jerked back and hissed. Kat rubbed the back of her neck, embarrassed. "Sorry, haven't managed to control the power thing yet."

Tony, Steve and Bruce all rushed forward at once and crashed to the floor, which caused Kat, Feefs and Loki to laugh.

Tony managed to fall on Steve and Lat noticed, smirking before fake gasping. "Bruce, Stony is now canon! It has happened!"

Bruce looked over and laughed, standing up quickly and coming over to Kat. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to the lab.

"Uh, Green Bean?" Bruce looked at her sideways. "Why are we going to the lab?"

He waited until he reached the lab, only answering after he picked her up by the waist and say her on the counter/table thing (I have such a way with words).

"So that I can make sure you're alright. I am a doctor, after all."

"Science doctor," Kat pointed out, "not medical doctor."

Bruce smiled and shrugged it off. "Same thing."

He started to make sure that she was okay and was almost done before Tony burst through the doors. He rushed over, grabbed Kat and held her tightly.

"I missed you. I was so worried. You were dead until you weren't anymore." Kat felt tears hit her head and realised that her dad was crying. She hated knowing he was upset.

All of a sudden, Steve ran through the doors. "A little bit late, there, sweetie?" Kat smirked.

He came over and as soon as Tony let go of her, Steve grabbed her and kissed her. "I missed you," he whispered as soon as they broke apart.

He picked her up and spun, laughing because he was so happy. He pulled her close and whispered again in her ear.

"Marry me?"

Kat didn't even have to think about the answer.

Hey penguins!
Sorry that it took so long to get this chapter finished but I had a ton of homework, study and ballet. I had to pick options for school next year. God, I had so much to do!
So, anyway, I'm really happy today because I came out as pansexual to four people and I didn't get treated any differently. Granted, they were two of my best friends, my cousin and my brother but still...
So I'm gonna try write another chapter to get up tomorrow so I don't leave you on this huge cliffhanger.
-Milly