The Answer

*Kat's PoV*

"No."

A hurt look flashed across Steve's face, surprised by my answer. Bruce had gasped and Dad's mouth was just hanging open.

"No?" Steve echoed.

"I can't marry you. We've known each other for three weeks, we started going out two weeks ago. I was dead for a week. We haven't been going out long enough."

Steve nodded, still looking hurt.

"I'm sorry, Cap. We're still okay, right?"

He nodded, "Right," and kissed me on the cheek.

"Maybe right will be our always."

"Right," he smirked down at me. Suddenly, Fury burst through the doors, looking around for something.

"Katherine, I've called a friend of mine to help you learn to control your power. His name is Johnny, he'll be here soon. Follow me."

I sighed but I followed Fury anyway. We reached the roof quickly, my hair being messed up by the helicopter blades. I didn't care, to be honest, all I wanted to do was spend time with Dad, Steve and Feefs.

The rest all came up to the roof, even Feefs. As soon as the helicopter landed and 'Johnny' walked out, Feefs learned over to me. "He's kinda cute."

Epiphany moment. "You know who he looks like?" I glanced back at her. "He looks like Steve. Not just that, though. He looks as though he could be Steve's twin."

She nodded as she realised the truth in my statement. He swaggered over to me, kinda like Malfoy would.

"Hi, I'm Johnny Storm," he smirked and grabbed my hand kissing it. I blushed, of course I did. He looks exactly like my smexy boyfriend!

Steve cleared his throat and ms lipped his hand around my waist. When I looked up at him, he was glaring at Johnny.

OH MY STARS AND GARTERS! Steve's jealous.

Fury turned to Johnny and I, expressionless. "Johnny, you will be training Kat, teaching her how to control the power she has obtained."

I glanced at him, trying to figure out where exactly I had seen him before. It took me a while but I figured it out.

He was from the Fantastic Four. They were so cool! Personally, the Thing is my favourite but whatever.

Johnny turned to me, smiling. "Ready?"

For the second time today, my answer would've been no, if I hadn't been grabbed by the hand and pulled away.

Hey penguins!
Super short, I know, I'm sorry! Don't hate me! I just wanted to update soon and not leave this alone.
I went to the dentist today and I got two fillings! They were my very first fillings and everything. Apparently, my dentist noticed it years ago and never told me until I had to get the fillings.
Anyways, I'm grumpy because my mouth is numb, it feels weird and I can't eat anything.
-Milly