Hawkward!!!

Steve looked up at me, blushing when he saw I was only wearing a towel. "Umm... h-help with what?"

We both turned a little bit more red. "I need a shower but, I need help because my rib hurts too much." He nodded slowly before realising I was asking him to shower with me.

"Oh, wait, brilliant idea! We can wear swimsuits. That way we won't be... um... naked."

He smiled graciously, both of us not really wanting to see the other naked yet. At least, for me, I don't want to again, yet.

I left him to change into his swimsuit while I changed into mine. I just realised, I need to wear a bikini because I need to take off the bandages and put them back on.

I walked back over to the bathroom and waited for Steve. Good thing dad is asleep... I hope.

Steve smiled when he walked in and walked over to give me a kiss. I walked over to the shower, turning on the water before realising that Steve was staring at me.

"Steve, stop staring at my ass!"

He blushed again before stepping into the shower with me. Huh, so Steve still looks hot when he's wet.

"Steve, I need you to take off my bandage stuff. And be careful, I don't have any painkillers in here."

He nodded before taking off my bandages and helping me wash my stomach, back and hair.

When we were both clean, we kinda stood there for half an hour, just kissing and talking.

"Kitten, you know I love you, right?" That was the first time he said to my face.

I shook my head. "You never said it to me, dumbass!"

He smiled down at me (stupid tall people surrounding me) and decide we should probably get out of the shower.

Before I could say that I love him too, we heard a knock at the door. "Kat," Really, dad? "Do you know where Steve is? He isn't anywhere in the building and- oh my god, tell me he isn't in there with you?"

"He isn't in here with me?" It came out as more of a question than a statement.

"What? He's in there with you? Why is he in there with you? You come out here right now, Katherine!"

"See," I said, going on tip toes to reach his lips. "you got me in trouble."

I opened the door and stepped out. Dad looked murderous until he saw my swimsuit. "So, you weren't naked in there?"

I shook my head. "Nope, I just needed help because of my ribs."

He nodded and started to walk away before turning back, smirking. "No funny business."

I slipped back into the bathroom, turning to face a worried Steve.

"He isn't going to kill you. Calm down."

He smiled and kissed me again before we left to get changed in our own rooms.

Once he was changed Steve waited outside of my door to say goodbye. He pulled me close and kissed me.

You know the way you're supposed to feel sparks when you're kissing the love of your life?

I didn't feel any sparks.

Hey penguins!
Ooooh BOMBSHELL
SHOTS FIRED
BOOM BOOM BOOM
I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a couple of days, I had writers block and homework and I was kinda sick!!!
-Milly