Hostage

By EilishStoriez

16-year-old Aubrey Bates lives a normal life in a normal apartment with normal parents, and is completely obs... More

1: Intruders
2: Caught
3: Van
4: Arrival
5: Alone
6: Questions
7: Memories
8: Return
9: Explanation
10: Hotel
11: News
12: Delirious
13: Run
14: Punishment
15: Caught
16: Help
17: Confession
A/N #2
18: Scars
19: Official
20: Sick
21: Cuddles
22: Done
23: Epilogue

A/N #1

1.8K 23 0
By EilishStoriez

Hey guys! I still can't thank you guys enough for the support. This really means the world to me for you all to read this story — especially since it's my first story.

I'm starting to get a little bit of writer's block. I'm trying to write for you guys as often as I can, but my brain decided it wants a vacation.

Speaking of vacation, I'm leaving on the 26th and returning on the 29th. Yeah, looking forward to that.

The next story I'm thinking of writing is going to be a bunch of Billie Eilish imagines. Comment down below if you think it's a good idea.

I just wanted to write this small Author's Note to let you know what's going on. Thank you so much again guys for the support! I love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 9.3K 118
Cute one shots of our two favourite girls :)
49.6K 896 22
In which Azrael meets her match and faces her past along the way, except now she has people who are willing to fight for since they know she'll do th...
746K 66.1K 36
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
23.9K 97 10
Here I have some descriptions from different themes that I have written for English Language GCSE practice. Like fully kill me now. Any suggestions f...