UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED

By aishatu_xx

Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved. FALAK: In a village where every girl must marry at the age of fifteen... More

PREFACE x BLURB.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 1.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 2.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 3.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 4.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 5.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 6.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 7
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 8.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 9.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 10.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 11.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 12.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 13.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 14.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 15.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 16.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 17.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 18.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 19.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 20.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 21.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 22.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 23.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 24.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 25
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 26.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 27.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 28.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 29.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 30.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 31.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 32.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 33.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 34.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 35.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 36.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 37.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 38.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 39.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 40.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: TEA I.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: TEA II.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 41.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 42.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 43.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 44.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 45.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 46.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 47.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 48.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 49.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 50.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 51.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 52.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 53.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 54.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 55.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 56.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 57
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 58.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 60.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 61.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 62.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 63.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 64.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 65.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 66.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 67.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 68.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 69.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 70.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 71.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 72.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 73.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 74.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 75.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 76.
NEW STORY.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 77.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 78.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 79.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 80.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 81.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 82.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 83.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 84.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 85.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 86.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 87.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 88.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 89.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 90.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 91.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 92.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 93.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 94.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 95.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 96.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 97.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 98.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 99.
EPILOGUE.
BONUS CHAPTER.
Other Books.
Whatever Police Officer- New Book.
To Okadabooks...
New Author's Note

UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 59.

5.8K 960 396
By aishatu_xx

Kano State, Nigeria.
2018.

Falak silently sat down on the bed willing her mind to bring up something she could do with her so called lost memory. If she acts like her memories vanished for real, he won't really hold her account for what will happen. But what doss she want to do? How could she disturb him and just do something to annoy him? The ideas are just not coming when she desperately needed them to, still overwhelmed with him picking her up and bringing her back home. It was so something she can't word out. His other side he is only showing to Falak shoes memories vanished but not to the other.

She didn't know what to feel with him all caring, not taking the bad side of the event, but she likes how he was very attentive to all her needs. She asked him to adjust her pillow and he did that, to even close her body with a quilt. So maybe it is time to use that accordingly and get him to feel something. This is the time to blurt out what she has in mind and also tease him, what is the fault in it? Absolutely nothing! It shouldn't be bad too, she likes watching Shaddad squirm, it makes him look more human.

He is sitting on the set of couches by the side of the bed so she pivoted her attention back to him, he had his whole focus to his laptop which annoyed her. She is also a doctor, should she always be pushing her head into her laptop? She doesn't see the work that requires his attention two four seven, being a Cardiologist is not really far from being a Paediatrician so she needs to find the difference. Or maybe it is his farm work that needs the attention, but still, it's too much.

The least he could do is keep those aside and attempt to her since she is ill and also has no memory of him. Then again, she remembered that he does nothing without being asked to and even now, he wants her to ask him to help. Sometimes she don't get how he is a doctor. He literally waited for her one time to ask him to come to bed, she don't get it. Is he shy or just hates talking having grow up not talking? She stopped thinking about that though, she always come up blank so she let her brain rest.

"Hey, husband! Can you come and sit here please?" She asked, putting on her new famous innocent smile which makes her look a little different from the creepy one he was used to after their wedding. He never thought women could be this creepy and disturbing.

Deep down, there is a feeling that he is the one bringing that side of her. So when he thought about what she is doing, he just let her continue her craziness, it's not like he doesn't enjoy it most of the times, he does.

"Sure." He furrowed his brows softly before closing his laptop and went to sit next to her on the bed, waiting patiently for her to talk.

"I think you should focus on me than that laptop now since you see, I'm clearly not okay." She sassed, gesturing to her head and leg before signing when he looks confused, "I think we should try regaining my memory. I can't just be sitting here with someone I know nothing about as my husband." She pursed her lips in a sassy way and blow out her nose.

"Okay." She is making him more confused and agitated, he just have to do that for a little before leaving her alone again. She is about to make him lost his own memory if he isn't careful with what she does.

"So, how did I get married to you?" She folded her arms across her chest and raised a brow like an investigator asking it's prey.

"It was an arranged marriage." He grumbled out, looking at anywhere but at her. He don't get whether that is the correct answer to her question, it is the only thing he could bring to his tongue.

"No wonder, you are too boring for my liking. I know I wouldn't have pushed myself into marrying someone so boring and unseasoned. No, not only me, but any woman wouldn't want an unadorned husband." She sassed, dramatically pursing her lips in self disgrace.

Shaddad didn't do anything but only scowled, he couldn't help it. Since she's lost her memory, she won't really bother talking about him having expressions on his face. How could she think that he was the one who forced the marriage and dare say he is boring? He knew it was true but he didn't force himself to marry her, she didn't exactly say no too when it happened so this isn't his fault at all, they both should be at fault.

"Anyways, I'm hungry right now." He looked up and gave her a weird look, not getting what she means. "Ugh, it means I want to eat food." She said that as though she is talking to a baby which only further frustrates Shaddad.

"The food will arrive shortly." His words were barely above a whisper but because of how deep his voice is, she heard him clearly.

"Arrive from where?" She knew exactly what he is talking about and that it will come from the palace but what, Falak has lost her memory and don't know about getting food from palace.

"The main palace."

"What?! Can't you cook for your sick wife? Nop, nah, Nada, I am going to eat what you cook and that is final. Who knows whether that will bring back some of my memories with you if we do have any." She raised her voice higher pitch, making his squeeze his eyes and the panic he felt to reappear.

"Okay." He didn't know why he agreed to that absurd thing. Maybe it is because he wants her to regain her memory so he will not have to take care of a crazy Falak or is it because he wants to try something new because of her? Either way, he stood up and made his way to the kitchen. He removed his waistcoat and drape it on the headrest on the couch placed in the living room before finally making his presence in the kitchen.

He looks weirdly at the kitchen. He has never boiled hot water in his life, everything has been there for him in all his thirty one years of living. How can he cook something for her now? How do they even switch on the gas cooker? This is going to be one hell of a night, he could feel it in his bones and blood. What has he gotten himself into?! Agreeing to cook food for her when he hardly could name what he eats. He only eats what he likes and what he knows.

Checking the fridge for any leftover, he saw pasta inside and brought it out. Thinking it is the gas cooker he should use, he put the pan on it and turn it on. He waited while checking his iPad to get some emails checked knowing fully well that Falak won't let him take his laptop from his room. He replied to a lot before something started burning, the place looking smokey and he started coughing, his throat burning. He's always been calm in all situations but this time, his head is closed and he didn't know what to do.

Falak smelt something burning, she immediately limp her way to the kitchen and sat down at the doorway looking at Shaddad as he looks at the black pan with confusion and puzzlement etched all over his face. He looks cute at that moment but something is burning, they need to do something quick.

"Hey, turn off the gas!" She yelled at him from her position on the floor.

That seems to bring him back to life and he hastily turn it off. He signed when the sound stopped and removed the pan from the gas cooker and turn the faucet on, placing the pan under the running water. The pan makes a small noise before it died down, leaving his heart beating widely in his chest. He almost caused something he won't bother naming.

"You should've told me that you don't know how to cook instead of acting all high and mighty, Mr. I know it all, please call them to bring the food fast." She rolled her eyes from her sitting stance on the floor, watching him move around in embarrassment.

After demanding that he place her on the dining table and that she won't crawl around the place, the food was brought to her and she finished everything because of how hungry she was. She hasn't eaten since that very morning, a very long time in her schedule. He took her back to their room and place her on the bed then went back to do the small dishes she taught him how to do before losing her memory. It came in handy, not needing to bring a maid to help.

"I think it's high time you stop working. It's already nine at night. Humans rest at this time. Well, I don't know if you are immortal or an alien since I know nothing about you, but still. Come sit here, we need to talk." Falak sassed, bringing him out from his work zone.

Loudly closing the laptop, he went to take a short shower and came out dressed in freshly new clothes. A black shirt and white sweats, he looks so hot if she would say so herself. The shirt clung to his hard chest like a second skin and she want nothing more than to lie her head there.

"So, how did I end up arranged to you when you have so many handsome young brothers and charming if I might say so myself." She raised a mocking brow but he isn't even looking at her. Could she be sure she saw his jaw clench a little? Is he annoyed or just jealous? She won't say anything now because she clearly can't see.

"Don't know."

"Hey, turn and look at me." She said in a demanding tone which surprisingly worked because the next second, he has his face facing her. That tone just did something to him and he had to obey.

"Have you ever smiled?" She let her jaw fall, showing her red tongue which instantly took his attention but after getting what she asked, he scowled.

"Of course." His tone said isn't it obvious that humans do smile but he can't fool her, she is still that Falak that knows everything about him.

"Ha, I know that look, you don't smile! How can a human not smile? Ya Allah, how do you live without smiling? That means you don't laugh? See the way your face is tensed and you have signs of an older person. Are you for real?!" She bombarded him with questions, her voice raising with each sentence making him wince at how loud she's being.

"I do smile." He tried smiling but ended up grimacing so he gave up and threw a glare he couldn't hold at her and it only made Falak laugh loud, he looked hilarious with a glare. Ya Allah, how she wished he will smile often or even just show his emotions. She will like to see more of those glares whenever she will do something stupid.

"Wait, how old are you?" She tilted her head like she really is curious about his age when she already knew everything, well, a girl has gotta do what a girl has to.

"Thirty one." He grumbled knowing she was going to taunt him again, he wished he kept quite and the bewitching side of her won't make him talk.

"Thirty one? That old?!" She shrieked in fake surprise and utter disbelief shining brightly in her voice as though she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

Very dramatic!

"How did I get myself into such situation? How the hell did I agree to marry an old man? I should've stopped at the age of twenty something but you have moved from that and even started rolling down thirty? What have I ever done to deserve such life? Where were your brother when it happened?!" She wailed in fake anguish taking a liking at his surprised and horrified expression mixed with disbelief too. Like he can't believe she is blaming him for everything.

Unbelievable.

"I am officially and thoroughly ruined! Wait there, do you have a first wife too? A man like you should have a wife and kids. So do you have one too?" Her mouth hang in the air, she knew she could be one of the best actresses there are around the globe.

"No." The scowl returned to his face.

"Ah, I can see why you are so dull... so tedious and whatever." She grumbled, having no more words to tease him about before lying comfortably on the bed and closed her face with the duvet feeling him doing the same thing before the lights went off so does her mind and brain.

*****
Yoyoyoyo!
How are you all doing? Yes, Falak is really walking on a thin thread isn't she?😂 I like her now better than before and who will agree with me?
RQ; Would you rather have one picture of you and your crush deleted or be asked to wash school bathroom? I will wash the bathroom, I can't delete my photo with Zayn! Never!😂 You?

Aishatu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5.2K 27
Being a Muslim girl and in a conservative family with three protective brothers to care for you for your entire life....It makes you spoiled, protect...
2.1K 83 8
A TALE OF ACCEPTANCE OF IMPERFECTIONS. ______________________________________ She loved him but not anymore. He never loved her but he is falling for...
485K 9.6K 13
*Highest Ranking #2 on What's Hot list- Spiritual* #1 in Hausa. #1 in Deen. #1 in MuslimRomance #1 in ProjectNigeria. Imagine being in a type of hou...
138K 8.7K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...