Neo and Oreo(Panda Faunus Rea...

By EybiSea

Y/n is a panda faunas, he is mostly called Oreo. His parents were Huntsman and a Huntress, unfortunately they... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
5
6
7
Bio
8
THANKS FOR 1K READS!
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
(3)(5)
4^2
5+3+2+4+3
19
20
I am still alive bois
21
21.5
Fanart
22
Fanart/Question
23

18

1.9K 35 35
By EybiSea

Y/n POV

I received a text from my team mate, Eybi. He said he found Blake at the docks, I went their and discovered the white fang is working with Roman, we fought and they escaped. Good to know that everything is okay now with Blake and Weiss, then Penny disappears.

*End of Volume 1

(Timeskip brought to you by Author trying to feed Kirby with Oreo)

(Kirby has depression now Q_Q)

*Start of volume 2

Y/n POV

After the food fight scene, we went to our new subject Strategy and Tactics class.

Sunny: I want to say something but I think Eybi will say it before me again..

Eybi:The professor is y-

Sunny:My father! See how it feels! When you about to say something but someone interrupted or said it first!

Eybi:Fine you got me.

Yet again we are surprised, Team RWBY and JNPR heard it as well. We began asking question.

Y/n:Is all your relatives a professor in Beacon?!

Sunny:Only my Parents, my father is a little strict.

Henry:Did they forced you to be a Huntress? Or you choose to be one?

Sunny:I wants to be one.

Henry nods, we started walking. Henry feels a little nervous because he's dating Sunny, only us teammates know.

We went to the new class and saw the professor.

???: Alright, I'll be calling one of you and go here and do what I say.

He pulled out our documents and started shuffling it, he grabbed one.

???: Full name:Y/n L/n, Nickname:Oreo Right. What the hell kind of name is Oreo, eh? How'd a muppet like you pass selection.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 193 21
as the son of two great huntsman you would think that life would be alright for y/n but you would be wrong, y/n life was a constant agony with some h...
81.1K 934 24
Y/N was at one point a huntsmen in the making but all this was wrongfully taken from him. To make matters worse no academy was willing to accept him...
33.9K 335 19
You are Y/N L/N, a Huntsman who graduated from Atlas Academy. His team had gotten killed on a Search and Destroy mission and he was the only one who...
97.9K 1K 36
You Are the son of the Demon king and a human being Now you are at remnant to attend to beacon academy Until you found about something great BTW I...