A Crystal Away •[ BNHA Katsuk...

By MoriiiMoriii

To explore every corner of the world and discover whatever remains unknown or to be the greatest hero alive a... More

• AUTHOR'S NOTE •
CHAPTER I
CHAPTER II
CHAPTER III
CHAPTER IV
CHAPTER V
CHAPTER VI
CHAPTER VII
CHAPTER VIII
• AUTHOR'S NOTE •
CHAPTER IX
CHAPTER X
CHAPTER XI
CHAPTER XI
CHAPTER XII
CHAPTER XIII

• Meet heroes from Land of Dawn! •

76 3 0
By MoriiiMoriii

I wanted to introduce the characters from MLBB that I included in this story! It's for those who are unfamiliar of the game. I changed some minor infos about them because I needed to do so for the fanfic! Also remember that these characters belong to Moonton. You can skip if you like. : )

(Y/N) (L/N)
Warrior in training

[Basics]
Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Age: 14-16 yrs old
Residence: Imperial Sanctuary, Moniyan Empire
Gender: (your gender)
Race: Leonin (Jaguar-spirit), cat-elf

Power: Mecha Feline

You have the ability to turn all your Leonin parts (cat ears, claws, and tail) into metal. Your ears don't do much when turned to metal but your claws become longer and sharper.

Your tails are the most essential in battle. It enlarges when morphed into metal and can be divided into 5. Each tail can extend up to 50 m long yet the more tails you use, the more stamina you consume.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

HARITH
The Time Traveler
Lightborn Inspirer

[Basics]
Age: 16 yrs old
Residence: Imperial Sanctuary, Moniyan Empire
Gender: Male
Race: Leonin (Leopard-spirit), cat-elf

Power: Zaman Force
Harith can release blue spheres of energy and provide himself a shield.

He can also create fissions of himself which casts a wave that meets in a certain point and deals damage.

Harith's leopard spirit helped him to dash to any direction he desires.

Special Skill: "Zaman Rift!" Harith creates a rift underneath him. As long as he's in the rift, he can use his skills more quickly.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

NANA
The Feline Wizard
Mischievous Sweetheart

[Basics]

Age: 13 yrs old
Residence: Moonlit Forest, Azyra Woodlands
Gender: Female
Race: Leonin (Racoon-spirit)

Power Name: Molina's Blessing

Nana can throw her magic boomerang which is as large as herself and deal damage at enemies.

She can order her pet, Molina, to chase down someone and morph them into a cat so they will be unable to fight.

She also has the ability to morph herself into a racoon so she can escape enemies quickly.

Special Skill: "Molina Blitz!" Nana can create a path of exploding cat footprints with magic. Anyone on the path will receive massive magic damage.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

HARLEY VANCE
The Mage Genius
Top Student of Magic Academy

[Basics]
Age: 15 yrs old
Residence: Grandrock, Moniyan Empire
Gender: Male
Race: Human

Power Name: Magic Master

Harley throws tarot cards to a certain direction which deals damage.

He can also teleport from one place to another and leaves a duplicate of his hat and staff to the spot he previously was so he can teleport back.

Special Skill: "Deadly Magic" Harley hurls a ring of fire around an enemy that deals damage while around them and it lapses to give even more damage.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

LYLIA
Little Witch
Star of the Magic Academy

[Basics]
Age: 14 yrs old
Residence: Ursula Academy of Magic, North Western Lands
Gender: Female
Race: Human

Power Name: Void Monster - Gloom

Lylia can order her gloom to attack a certain path by biting anyone on its way.

She can also cast shadow orbs any spots she likes and the glooms can eat them. Each eaten shadow orbs that the glooms eat make them stronger and more aggressive.

Special Skill: "Magic Shoes!" A pair of magic shoes is following her foot steps. It is 4 seconds behind her and Lylia can teleport to those shoes to escape or trick enemies.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

SILVANNA
The Imperial Knightess
Princess of the Moniyan Empire

[Basics]
Age: 27 yrs old
Residence: Imperial Sanctuary, Moniyan Empire
Gender: Female
Race: Human

Weapon Name: Lance of Light

Silvanna attacks her enemy with her spear stuns them. She can use that to her advantage to attack again.

Silvanna can also use her weapon to pull a target closer to her range and attack more efficiently.

Special Skill: "Imperial Justice!" Silvanna jumps to a specified area and leaves a circle mark. Enemy who is closer to the midpoint of the circle cannot escape for a few seconds.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

ALUCARD
The Demon Hunter
Lightborn Striker

[Basics]
Age: 25 yrs old
Residence: Imperial Sanctuary and Monastery of Light, Moniyan Empire
Gender: Male
Race: Human

Weapon Name: Demon Hunter Sword

Alucard can leap in an area and deal ground-splitting damage with his sword.

He can also slash in an area around him to deal enormous damage.

Special Skill: "Fission Wave!" Alucard sends a huge shockwave with his sword and deals massive damage to opponents.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

GRANGER
The Death Chanter
Vagrant Poet
Lightbron Overrider

[Basics]
Age: 26 yrs old
Residence: Imperial Sanctuary and Monastery of Light, Moniyan Empire
Gender: Male
Race: Human

Weapon Name: Gun and Violin Case

Granger uses his gun to shoot enemies with the last bullet being more fatal. He can also blink or dash to a selected direction if he desires.

Special Skill: "Death Sonata" Granger transforms his violin case to a long ranged weapon and shoots three super bullets. Each time he shoots a bullet, he can dash to any direction to change his angle of attack.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

FANNY
Blade Dancer
Lightborn Ranger

[Basics]
Age: 22 yrs old
Residence: Imperial Sanctuary, Moniyan Empire
Gender: Female
Race: Human

Weapon Name: Blades of Freedom

Fanny whirls her blades around her to attack enemies. She can also throw a cable and she'll fly towards that direction.

She can use two or more cables to propel herself forward or to any direction she desires. While airborne using her cables, she can whirl her blade around her when she gets close to her enemies.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

TIGREAL
Warrior of Dawn
Imperial Knights Leader
Lightborn Defender

[Basics]
Age: 30 yrs old
Residence: Imperial Sanctuary, Moniyan Empire
Gender: Male
Race: Human

Weapon Name: Sword and Sheild of Dawn

Tigreal uses his sword to slash through the air and releases an attack wave.

He can use his shield to charge towards his enemy and push them backwards. After pushing them, he can use his sword to knock them airborne.

Special Skill: "Implosion" Tigreal plunges his sword to the ground and uses his power to forcefully draw enemies closer to him. He can stun the enemy once they get close so his team can use that to their advantage.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •

SELENA
Abbysal Witch

[Basics]
Age: 23 yrs old
Residence: Land of the Abyss
Gender: Female
Race: Abyssal Demon

Power Name: Symbiosis

Selena has two forms: elven and abyssal demon form. In elven form, she can set an abyssal demon to lurk in a spot and act as traps. Once enemy steps on those traps, the demon smothers them.

She can also fire a demon arrow to a designated direction. When she combine this two skills, the demon arrow will stun the enemy it hits and another demon smothers them from underneath.

In her abyssal demon form, she can move very quickly and has sharp claws to tear her enemies apart.

Special Skill: "Primal Darkness!" Selena can enter abyssal form anytime she likes.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

HELCURT
Death Incarnate

[Basics]
Age: Unknown
Residence: Land of the Abyss
Gender: Male
Race: Shadowbringer

Power Name: Shadow Raid

Helcurt has deadly poisoned stingers which he fires forward to sever his target's body. He can also teleport by blinking from one place to another.

Special Skill: "Dark Night Falls!" Helcurt casts this spell to summon the night. Everyone except for his allies will see nothing but darkness around them and will only have limited vision range.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

DYRROTH
Prince of the Abyss
Son of Darkness

[Basics]
Age: 17 yrs old
Residence: Land of the Abyss
Gender: Male
Race: Abyssal Demon

Weapon Name: Abyssal Relic
Dyrroth can fire a burst strike to any direction he likes and damage enemies with them. He can also dash to any direction he desires as well.

Special Skill: "Abysmal Strike" Dyrroth will create a path where he will fire his abysmal strike and damage enemies. It works a bit similar to Helcurt's stingers.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

ALICE
Queen of the Apocalypse
Abyssal Queen
Tyrannical Witch

[Basics]
Age: 1000+ yrs old
Residence: Crack of the Abyss
Gender: Female
Race: Blood Demon

Power Name: Blood Ancestry

Alice has the ability to fire a ball of blood energy and attack opponents with it. She can also blink or teleport to the area where the ball of energy is.

Alice can use "blood awe" by releasing hot pink gas around her and immobilizing anyone who has inhaled them.

Special Skill: "Blood Ode" Alice has the ability to drain her opponents' blood when they enter the pink circle that surrounds her. The more blood she can absorb, the more powerful she becomes. Using this skill can regain her health to.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

There's more heroes that I included but they will only appear once or twice in the story. Before you continue, I just want to remind you again that MLBB, BNHA, you as the reader and the pictures used in this book aren't mine and they all belong to their respective owners! : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
1M 35.1K 55
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
403K 11.3K 103
(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroes shoved her off letting her die with th...
7.4K 159 28
Hero... What was it again? A dream I aspired to be when I was a kid. I know, pretty stupid to forget the meaning of what you want accomplish. Hero :...