Two Negatives Make a Positiv...

By midnight_breezee

KTH (WATTPAD FEATURED) "Nothing can separate us, not even death." "We will always be together." "I am your m... More

Prologue
BEFORE STARTING WITH THE BOOK
Characterization
1.It's Only You.
2. Positivity
3. Open Up
4. Am I Special to You?
5. A dark spot on a white Sheet
6. If not for Tae...
7. Impatience vs Comfort
9. Checkmate
10. You've Shown Me to Love Myself
11. The last rose petal
12. Two Negatives Became Positive [End]
Conclusion

8. loop hole

138 32 14
By midnight_breezee

It had been a month. Taehyung worked as a part timer in a café. The Kim couple led a normal life though Taehyung's house and business were still under Jeongwoo's control. Sri acted fine but she was being eaten up from inside. She desperately searched for a plan to get back their properties. She seemed so confident before leaving the house.

// "We will return! I will make you pay double for this. Wait until then! // She recalled her own words.

[ A/N: lines in '//' depicts past events.]

It was noon and Sri was listening the news on radio.

"We are in front of Mr. Kim Jeongwoo's house. Let's have a short interview with our new business tycoon Kim Jeongwoo!" the reporter beamed.

A loud applause including flashes of cameras were heard as Jeongwoo entered the studio. At first there were some introductory questions before one question caught her attention. "This house and business were formerly owned by Kim Taehyung, why he gave up such a rank? Do you like to mention something about him?"

"Well....as I had said, me and my brother share a unique relationship. We love each other more than ourselves. He was too much burdened with business affairs in the past three months. I knew he needed rest. So, he handed me all the business and settled abroad with his wife, Mrs. Kim Sri, to live a peaceful life."

Sri gritted her teeth. She could actually feel Jeongwoo smirking on the other side. She felt irritating rashes on her skin just to hear his stupid voice. LIES UPON LIES! I feel like kicking his stomach so hard that at least some truth comes out from there! Suddenly someone switched off the radio.

"You know I don't like it. I don't want him to be a part of my life anymore." Taehyung's stern voice interrupted her thoughts. He was clearly not pleased with her action.

"Don't you want your belongings back? Don't you want to punish him for his misdeeds?" For the first time in days, she sounded desperate.

Taehyung cupped her cheeks and gently spoke in a honey-laved voice. "We are happy, Sri......., That's what I want. Of course, I want to punish him for what he had done to you, but not at the cost of our happiness."

"But I can bring back your belongings. Believe me, it will not take away our smile. We will have a peaceful life."

"I know what you are trying to do. But I am over it-"

"I have a plan!" She interrupted his words.

Tae furrowed his eyebrows at his wife, "What do you mean?"

"Now you came to the point. Listen........." Taehyung could feel the smirk on her lips.

FLASH BACK

Sri was headed to the supermarket in the morning to buy some groceries. Suddenly she heard a familiar voice. It was coming from the nearest tea stall. She hid herself behind a house and kept her ears sharp. A black Mercedes was parked at that place and a man from the car, handed over a suitcase to a boy.

"Take this carefully, don't get yourself caught." His voice was oddly familiar.

"But what are these?" the boy seemed a teenager from his voice.

"Ahh! Jeongwoo hates being questioned! Just keep in mind that these are illegal stuff and we will be jailed if caught." He hissed.

Sri at once knew it was that devil. She had heard their complete conversation. His words hit her like a thunder storm. Her hand automatically covered her mouth. OH MY GOSH! HE IS SELLING DRUGS? This is my loop hole. Suddenly someone pulled her skirt from behind. It was the same little girl, Millie.

"Unnie!" The ignorant soul chimed like usual.

"Ah, Millie, can you please do me a favour?" Sri sweetly asked the little one. Millie nodded. She gave her Taehyung's mobile which she was coincidentally carrying then.

"Take a picture of those two men...", she pointed at Jeongwoo's car, "...and the car number. Do it secretly, no one should know."

"I am on it!" Jeongwoo would certainly not suspect a child. Even if he did, he couldn't do anything in a place full of people.

PRESENT TIME

"You are kidding me, right?!" Taehyung broke into laughter. He couldn't believe his wife went that far. His chest swelled up in pride.

"I am deadly serious and I have a plan......" She whispered something in his ear.

....

"You're a genius! But it has risk, are you sure you want to do this?" Taehyung hesitated. He wasn't getting a good feeling about what she had suggested.

"This is our only chance, Tae. We can get back our house!" Sri assured.

"But I am worried. Why don't I go instead?"

"No. I'll be fine. I promise." She took his hand, "No one can separate us. And I will never forgive the man who has made my husband suffer." Taehyung was still a bit hesitant, but he trusted his wife. He tightened his grip and leaned in for a kiss. Sri responded him instantly.

The kiss soon became heated. He removed the disturbing strands of hair from her face and deepened the kiss. His tongue shamelessly roamed around her mouth as some moans escaped her lips. Tae could make love to her for eternity and still couldn't not get enough.

Sri felt irritated when her husband suddenly broke off the kiss. "What happened?"

The next moment she knew Taehyung jumped upon her and took her lips once again, his shirt thrown at some corner of the room. His magical hands worked on her bare body underneath the blouse and in no time her fabric joined Taehyung's on floor.

The next few minutes were filled with moans and heavy breaths.

4 DAYS LATER

It was 10pm. Taehyung still hadn't returned from café. Sri was worried. She began 0acing all around the house until she decided to head there.

The road was dark and isolated. The atmosphere was cold and creepy. Some cars sped by her. She clutched her coat tightly to warm up her slightly shivering body.

Suddenly she collided with someone. She was about to fall but he held her in position by holding back her waist. His breath was familiar. He stunk of alcohol. She felt her mouth dry at their unexpected encounter.

"J-Jeongwoo?" Voicing out his name made her nauseous. She cautiously stepped away from him.

"So, we meet again, baby girl? Where is your dear husssband? Did he ditch you in the middle of the road? Never mind, I am always there for yoooou." Jeongwoo was slurring in his speech. He spread his hands in a welcoming gesture.

"Mind your words Jeongwoo! Now if you may excuse me, I need to go. Leave my way." She tried to walk away. She was unprepared and didn't want to challenge the monster. Her breath hitched when Jeongwoo held back her wrist. His grip was strong and painful. She struggled to get free.

"C'mon, let's finish what we had left undone that night. I still haven't given up on you, you know?" he sounded scary as well as psychotic.

"LET GO!" her voice faded in Jeongwoo's next action.

________________________________________________________________________________

kekekke! Cliffhanger? I'm so evil. 😈😈..

wait.... BTS NEW SINGLE?!! Can't wait for 21 Aug.

Do Comment and vote.💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 2K 37
a girl name angel was rise by wolf's since she was a baby, she was abandoned by her human parents she doesn't know who they are, she was rise by the...
4.5K 221 20
"Oh me at BIGHIT? I am just a manager" "Haha I knew it! How can you be idol right?" You told him โšซโšชโšซโšชโšซโšชโšซโšชโšซ You were in the cafรฉ, working hard as you...
60.9K 2.7K 37
"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๏ฟฝ...
8K 431 47
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–†๐–’๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–”๐–“... . . . . . A story of Love, Heartbreak, Death and Revenge