Mistake // Yoonmin

By __QueenJC__

It was a mistake. A stupid, stupid mistake. - Or in which Yoongi gets Jimin pregnant. [I really suck at des... More

1. Five minutes
2. Let me know
3. I decided
4. You never know
5. That night
6. Piano
7. Meet the parents
8. I'll do it alone
9. Get out
10. Cry
11. Night sky
12.Have you heard
13. Worries
14.Nightly routine
15. Its a
16. Reputation
17. Slut
18. Feelings
19. Threat
20. Not important
21. The same way
22. Hoseok
23. Are you ready?
24. Perfect
25. Baby
26. To stay or not to stay
27. Happy
28. Exhausted
29. Can't get him out of my head
30. Conversations
31. Shame
32. Blush
33. Mending
34. Ten
35. Babies cry
36. Picture perfect
37. Goodbye
38. Worth the risk?
39. Mama Jin
40. Packed bags
41. Notebook
42. Serendipity

Epilogue

16.6K 736 310
By __QueenJC__

I don't want to make anyone wait longer than I already have so here you go. I hope you enjoy.

--

"Dada! Dada! Dada!" Suji repeatedly said as she poked the twenty-year old's cheek repeatedly. The man took a deep breath trying not to get frustrated. He had an essay that was due at midnight and he was far from finishing it. "Yes, baby?" He mumbled not really looking at her.

His head was pounding and he just wanted Jimin to get home so he could watch her and he could finish his work in peace. He only had that easy to do then he was free for spring break. College with a toddler was definitely not easy. Far from it. It was frustrating, exhausting, and very very stressful.

"Dada!" The toddler continued to say. She was bored and wanted her dada's attention. Was that too much to ask?

The blue-haired male sighed giving up knowing the little girl had too much energy and wouldn't leave him alone till she was satisfied. "What's up, dude?" He said moving his laptop to the side table before turning to look at his mini twin.

The girl giggled launching her body onto his chest. "Wuv you!" She mumbles shyly cuddling into the man. Yoongi's heart melted as he hugged his baby kissing the top of her head. "Love you too." She snuggled up close to him. "Hungwy." She mumbled.

He stood up carrying her in his arms as he made his way out of the room. "You hungry?" He felt her nods against his chest.

"What should we make?" He asked as he opens the baby gate making his way down the stairs. "Do you want chicken fingers?" He asked opening the second baby gate at the bottom of the stairs and finally walking into the kitchen where he set the toddler into her high chair.

"Yeah!" Suji cheered. Yoongi nodded taking out the chicken fingers and putting them on a baking sheet. He placed more than what the baby would eat since he knew Jimin would be hungry when he came home from class.

"Apple or banana Suji?" He asked lifting each fruit. She pointed to the banana. "Can you use your words?" He asked. Suji shook her head shoving her hand in her mouth. The father sighed but didn't force her. Suji couldn't pronounce the fruit name and for whatever reason, she hated even attempting to say it. "You gotta try it at some point." He mumbled cutting up the banana into slices before placing the hot chicken fingers onto the plate.

"I'm home!" He heard Jimin call out after hearing the door open. "Kitchen!" Yoongi yelled back placing the plate in front of his daughter.

"Hello, my baby child," Jimin said kissing his daughter's head but she was way too entertained by her food to acknowledge her mama.

"Did your parents leave?" Jimin asked taking a seat next to the toddler. Yoongi nodded giving a plate of chicken fingers to the male. The family of three still lived with the older's parents without them Yoongi was sure they would have had double the breakdowns.

"Yup we have the house to ourselves for the next two weeks." Jimin nodded his head looking at Suji before looking up at his boyfriend. "How was your day?"

"No," Jimin said pulling Suji's hand away from the wall she was about to color on. She stumbled back, scared by the sudden action, before falling on her butt. She pouted before she bursting into a fit of tears.

"Baby don't cry." He tried to shush her trying to bring her into a hug only for her to back away pulling her hand close to her body. "Hey I didn't mean to scare you but you can't color on that. Nana would get really mad." He tried to explain but it was useless the baby was full-on scream crying and wouldn't let her mama lay a finger on her.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked walking down the stairs after hearing his baby's screams.

"Nothing. I just accidentally scared her when I was trying to get her to not color on the wall." He huffs running his fingers through his hair. The older made his way to the crying girl quickly picking her up.

"Love?" He whispered kissing her little cheek repeatedly. She buried her face in his neck holding tightly onto his shirt. "What happened, love? What are you crying for?" He asked swaying a little. The baby cried out a bunch of gibberish that he couldn't really understand but he did catch a couple of words such as mama and scared.

"You were about to do something naughty so mama had to tell you to stop. I'm sure mama didn't mean to scare you, love." He rubbed her back slowly and gesturing for Jimin to stand and come closer to them.

The nineteen-year-old quickly did so. "I didn't mean to scare you but you can't do that." He whispered to his daughter as she slowly calms down in her father's arms.

"You okay?" He asked taking her hand in his. Jimin knew she was perfectly fine since he didn't pull her with very much strength just enough to stop her. Suji nodded her head no longer tugging away from the younger.

"Can I get a kiss?" He asked the little girl sluggishly lifted her head and planted a slobbery kiss in the male's cheek. He smiled cupping her face, wiping her tears with his thumbs. "No more crying."

"Want to go take a nap with me, Suji?" Yoongi asked once she cuddled back into his neck. She nods her head without a single word. "What about your essay?"

"I'll do it once she falls asleep. She's already tired so," he trailed off shrugging before turning to make his way upstairs Suji clinging to him like a koala.

Jimin was always slightly jealous of how strong the bond between the two was. Suji was a major daddy's girl. Yoongi was her favorite person ever to exist on planet earth. He was her protector so whenever she was uncontrollable crying like she had been just moments ago, Yoongi was the only one who could calm her in a matter of seconds. So yes Jimin was slightly jealous but he wouldn't change it because it was truly heartwarming to see.

Life hasn't been the easiest. Suji wasn't the calmest child. She was hyper constantly jumping around and running. They had to watch her at all times because there had been an accident or two were they looked away for only a few minutes and the baby managed to either break something or hurt herself. It was hard to balance parenthood and their studies. There were many times when the two of them would just burst into tears due to stress but the older's family were always there to help them out.

Yoongi's family was the best. They helped them in every possible way. Jimin couldn't be more thankful to them. Yoongi's mother watched the baby when they were at school and work. Jin and Namjoon would come over all the time and bring their son Daniel over so Suji and he could play. They would also be the one to watch over the little girl when Yoongi's mother couldn't. Yoongi's father also spoiled the little girl more than his son wished he would. Suji loved them just as much as they loved her.

Jimin loved them. Even after everything that happened, they loved Jimin, and as far as they are concerned Jimin was family.

As for Yoongi's and Jimin's relationship well...

Jimin closed his eyes submerging himself in the feeling of Yoongi's lips covered his neck in sloppy kisses. His hands running up and down the boy's back occasionally going up to his hair and tugging gently.

"Babe." He whimpered. Yoongi smirked against the younger's skin. He sucked gently on the spot not enough to cause a bruise but enough for it to be red for a while. "Mhmm baby I want you," Jimin whispered pulling Yoongi away from his neck so that he could place a kiss on his lips. The kiss was heated and full of desperation.

Yoongi pulled away for a second to look at the beauty that was his boyfriend. Jimin's eyes were dilated and full of lust. His lips a deep shade of pink and his cheeks dusted a nice shade of scarlet. He was gorgeous. "Fuck, I love you."

The younger couldn't help but feel giddy at the words. He whispered them back before pulling the boy close again connecting their lips. Yoongi rolled their hips together making Jimin gasp at the sensation. Their minds fogged with desire. Yoongi's hands made their way under the younger's shirt slowly lifting it over his head. He pulled back admiring the male. Jimin had started working out making his abs tone and Yoongi could drool over it all day.

The older left a trail of sloppy kisses all over the boy's neck and collarbone. Jimin ran his fingers through his hair as he opened his mouth to tell his boyfriend he wanted his mouth somewhere else a loud cry could be heard from the baby monitor.

"Mama!" She screeched clearly frightened. Jimin roughly shoved the older off almost flinging him off the bed completely before he grabbed his shirt and running out the room to tend to his daughter.

He rushed into the room where she laid on her bed with her blanket thrown over her head. Her room used to be Mr.Min's home office but after Jimin moved in again, a little before Suji's first birthday, he gave it up to his granddaughter. He wanted the parents to have some privacy, although he did warn them to be careful not wanting another grandchild from them anytime soon.

Jimin rushed over to her gently pulling the blanket off her head before picking her up, rocking from side to side trying to soothe her. "What's wrong darling? Did you have a nightmare?" He questioned in a hushed tone. She nodded her head gasping softly as she clung onto him as he held her tight trying to make her feel as safe as possible. He kissed her forehead. "It's okay you're okay." She stared at him with wide teary eyes.

"Sleep mama and dada." Suji whimpered. Jimin nodded his head. "You want to sleep with daddy and me?" She nodded confirming that's what she wants.

"Okay baby just for tonight." He said carrying her out of the room and into his own. He could feel her trembling slightly in his arms. When he entered the room Yoongi laid with his arm across his eyes.

"Hello, we have a guest," Jimin announced placing the girl on the edge of the bed. She hurriedly rushes to her father who waited for her with open arms. Yoongi kisses her cheeks. "You okay?" He whispered and smiled once his little one nodded her head. "Okay let's sleep then."

She cuddled up to Yoongi's side but pulled Jimin's hand directing him to move close so that she was sandwiched between her parents where she felt the safest and most protected. Jimin ran his fingers through her hair singing lullabies in hushed tone knowing it got her to sleep quickly.

"Suji?" Yoongi whispered. When he got no reply he knew she was fast asleep. He glanced up at Jimin with a pout. "Every time." He whispered. The younger slightly chuckled nodding his head. "Maybe next time." He leaned over placing a kiss on his lips.

It was hard for them to find the time or privacy to do anything. During the day they were at school. When they were t at school they at work. Most nights they were busy doing any work they weren't able to do during the day or they took night shifts.

Some times they did manage to have a quicky in the shower before school and work. But there were times when they wanted to fully enjoy the moment. Cherish each other's bodies to the fullest but 80% of the time they tried Suji somehow killed the mood. Whether it be a nightmare, like tonight, or her somehow stumbling out of her room and jiggling their doorknob. It was the worst when they were almost finished and they could hear their child trying to open their door and screaming for them.

Sometimes it wasn't even Suji who interrupted but one of Yoongi's parents. Since they lived at home sometimes one of them would often just walk into the room talk about whatever. Whether it be Yoona trying to show them a video or tell them about something Suji had done that day. Or Yoongi's dad telling them about something that happened at work or something he wanted Yoongi to do. There was a time that they had forgotten to lock the door Yoona walked in just to see her future son-in-law with his mouth wrapped around her son's dick. Jimin just about died of embarrassment that night. Neither of them could look at each other in the eyes for about a month. Yoongi would only laugh at Jimin's embarrassment. On the bright side, Yoongi's parents learned to knock before entering.

They wanted their own place but they really couldn't afford it. They had their college tuition, books, Suji's necessities, and they contribute at home to help out with bills. It just wasn't an option right now. But they knew they would get there.

They had plans for the future. They wanted to get married. Have more kids. Travel a little so that Suji and whatever many siblings they give her can see the world. They knew they would get to where they wanted to. It was just about patience.

But for now, they will just go through the motions and enjoy their beautiful little baby daughter who was growing more and more every day. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 1.3K 25
"You have a vagina?!" "What does that matter? I'm still a man! That should be enough for you." #64 bottomyoongi #4 boyxboy #96 topjungkook #33 boypus...
216K 11.9K 49
In a town filled with homophobia the last thing you would want to do is come out as gay. - In which two high schooler's friends with benefit deal bec...
592K 27.6K 45
Jimin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Yoongi, who is totally oblivious to Jimin's feelings. When Yoongi's girlfriend of 6 months breaks up...
147K 7K 38
"It was just a mistake Jimin, I'm sorry" "You can't tell me you didn't feel anything!" Where two boys fall in love, but one keeps denying it. (BTS EX...