𝐆𝐒𝐫π₯𝐬 π‹π’π€πž 𝐆𝐒𝐫π₯οΏ½...

By xymbiote

"I think I'm in love with you." They were like two peas in a pod. You would barely see one of them without t... More

[01] Boys
[02] Rumors
[03] Crushes
[IMPORTANT] Black Lives Matter
[04] Dreams
[Birthday Special]
[06] Tension
[07] Sleepover
[08] Past
[09] Temper
im alive

[05] Realization

7K 288 1K
By xymbiote

The song [Name] plays when on the building.

———————————————————————

Mornings suck.

Waking up early sucks.

And confusion sucks.

Who am I to her? What does she think me of me? Am I just her best friend? Or are we more? No! Wait! What am I thinking? We're only friends. Besides, I already have Katsuki, and we're happy together. He gets me gifts, he takes me out, he compliments me, he—

"MINA!"

I looked up, a little startled. "Huh?"

[Name] gave me a glare. "I said— YOU'RE NOT LISTENING TO ME DAMN IT!"

I rubbed my neck, avoiding her menacing eyes. [Name] could be pretty scary at times. Like when she defends me, or when she's pissed.. When she argues with someone, she'll argue real hard. Her opinion is usually right, so she ends up winning the fight, but then she gets all embarrassed and goes quiet. And don't get me started on when she wants something. If she wants it, she'll kick ass for it. Like in the cafeteria when she wanted me to sit with her, and when—

"I. slap. AM. slap. FUCKING. slap. TALKING. slap. DAMN IT!" [Name] yelled. Her slaps weren't
too hard, and didn't hurt. Or maybe that's because I'm used to her getting mad at me for spacing off.

"Eh? Sorry! What'd you say? I kinda zoned out for a bit.." I admitted.

"Yeah, no kidding." She said, putting her palms on her cheeks.

Why does she have to be so cute?

9:17, THURSDAY, LITERATURE CLASS

"Alright, time's up." Aizawa-Sensei said.

Well, that's the end of that. I hate exams.

Everyone started to get up and hand their papers to Aizawa. The room got louder as our classmates started to chat with each other. I hopped over to [Name]'s desk, seeing her running a hand through her hair.

"Hey~! How do you think you did?" I asked.

"Eh? You mean on the test? I think I did okay. Probably just enough to pass if I'm being honest." She said, looking a little disappointed in herself.

"Don't look so sad! I totally failed on this one! Tests are the worst!" I sulked, sitting on top of the desk next to hers. She chuckled a little.

"Thanks I guess." She smiles warmly.

I nod, wrapping my arms around her shoulders, basically giving her a side hug. My cheek rubbed against hers in affection, a happy grin plastered on my face. [Name] shifted a little, obviously surprised by the sudden action.

"And what is this for...?" She questioned, tilting her head so that our cheeks were no longer touching.

"Ahhh, nothing! Can't I hug my bestie without a reason why?"

"Whatever you say." She said in amusement.

Ever since I apologized, me and [Name]'s relationship has gotten better. I felt genuinely bad for ignoring her, but I didn't want to be ignored by my friends. And I really do feel like some of the class ignoring her is unnecessary, but why do they guilt trip me for it? Especially since I'm close to her, they made me feel mainly feel bad.

Are they really my friends? I mean, telling someone to ditch their best friend because of a rumor that wasn't even true? And obviously I know that [Name] doesn't like me in that way. We may cuddle, sit together with our bra and underwear on only, and sleep in the same bed but... everyone's a little gay in the inside right? Besides, best friends always do stuff like that. We're only friends. Nothing more, nothing less.

I looked over to my friends, seeing Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima, and Katsuki talking with each other. Err—more like Katsuki being harassed by them. I let out a giggle at their antics. [Name] seemed to notice, following my line of vision. Her smile dropped when she saw who I was staring at, eyebrows knit together. I quickly looked back to her.

"It's okay. Go." She nodded, chin in her palm, eyes staring out the window. A bored look came across her face.

"But—"

Her eyes closed, eyebrows now furrowed in annoyance. "Go."

I hesitantly nodded, waiting a few seconds before skipping over to Katsuki's desk.

"Hey guys!" I cheerfully called.

Their heads turned towards me, smiling in my direction.

"I think I totally aced the test this time!" Kaminari said.

"You sure about that?" Sero questioned in amusement. Kaminari huffed.

"Hey. We need to talk." Katsuki said, pulling me aside from the others as they chatted.

My head tilted slightly, confusion on my face. What'd he want to talk about? Was he breaking up with me? I frowned, hands clasped together behind my back.

"Why were you hanging out with her? I told you not to." He angrily said, fists clenched.

"Hanging out with who..?"

"That girl. Your "best friend," or whatever."

"Who? [Name]? She's not just some girl! and besides, I have the freedom to hang out with whoever I want!" I said, honestly a bit angry.

"If I say to stay away from someone, you stay away. I can feel it, she doesn't have good intentions, damn it." He continued, growing angrier.

I felt a bit shocked at what he said. "Fine, but I'm not staying away from [Name]. Those rumors aren't true. She's a nice girl, and my best friend."

His lips curled up with disgust at the mention of her name. "Well fine! Don't come telling me I was right when she tries anything on you." He said, walking back over to the others.

Why would he say that? I have my own freedom to hang out with whoever I want! He can be pretty controlling sometimes... no no, he isn't controlling. He's just... looking out for you, Mina. Yeah, that's it. He loves you. He's just being protective.

Right?

!

"Hey [Nickname]?"

"Mm?"

"Would you maybe... want to have a sleepover this weekend?" I asked, a bit hesitant.

[Name]'s eyes widened a bit. It had been quite some time since our last sleepover. So I thought, perhaps having one could, ya know, help rekindle our relationship?

[Name] looked down to her ice cream, shuffling on the metal bench we always sat on outside our favorite ice cream shop. We often went here after school to talk and all that. Or we went on mini adventures in the city, or into the more nature-y part of Musutafu. [Name] taught me how to sneak into buildings and rooftops, and taught me how to navigate through the shortcuts and alleyways of the city. She had a lot of street smarts. It was fun, we always had our little hangouts after school hours.

"Uhm, sure I guess. Whose place?" She asked after quite a bit of thinking.

"Yours maybe..?" I asked.

[Name] currently lives in a apartment, which happens to be in downtown Musutafu, on a high floor, with big windows. And her aunt isn't usually home too much, since she works late shifts. I really like Auntie Mae. She always lets me stay over.

She nodded with a smile, looking up to the setting sky.

"C'mon, get up." [Name] finished the last of her ice cream, already walking away.

"Hey wait, where are we going?" I asked. Where was she taking me?

She just shrugged.

[Name] is a cool girl. She's (for the most part) chill, funny, and supportive. You know, if I was a lesbian, I think we would be a great match.:

What? What's wrong with you Mina? You have a boyfriend.

My face turned red and I looked away in shame (and embarrassment.)

"What's with the face?" She asked.

"Oh uh—it's nothing. Just... curious, ya know?" Nice save Mina. No, actually, pathetic save. Fuck.

We continuing waking for the past 10 minutes, until we stopped in the alleyway of a slightly short building. She jumped onto the dumpster, ready to push me onto the roof.

"Come. I'll give you a boost." She gestured.

I hopped onto the metal dumpster, grabbing onto [Name]'s shoulders and stepping onto her hands. She thrusted me up, watching me climb onto the building. She then followed me up, jumping on.

[Name] looked toward me. "Ready?"

"For what?"

"Cooking class, hah. What do you think?"

"Uh, well—"

"I'll take that as a yes then." She runs off and hops onto a fire escape. It shakes and rattles, its metal hinges crying out in protest of the sudden weight.

I was a surprised for a minute, before running after her and attempting to copy her.

I was obviously not as good as her. She's had practice and experience before me, yet still I tried to keep up with her pace.

Ascending to the top of the fire escape was easy, since it was all stairs. Once we got to the roof, there was yet another fire escape on the next building over. With little to no hesitance, [Name] hopped on, continuing to run up each stair.

"Slow down! I'm not as fast as you!" I scream.

Eventually we stopped once we reached the stop of a tall and mighty office building. She pants heavily, chest heaving up and down. I watched her take out her headphones, plugging one into her ear. She gently moves a piece of my hair, and plugs the other ear piece into my ear. [Name] takes out her phone, playing a song. I glance over, trying to see what's she wants me to listen to.

now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙈 – 𝘿𝙍𝙄𝙑𝙄𝙉𝙂 ⚪️────────────────────────────
◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟶:𝟶𝟶 / -𝟺:𝟸𝟾⠀───○ 🔊

She looks me in the eyes, smiling gently. We both stand at the edge of the building before we sit down, watching the mesmerizing sunset before us. But, instead of watching the sun going down and reflecting on the city, [Name] stares at me for a moment. She then averts her eyes, watching the sky.

We stand there.

In silence.

The wind gently blows past.

It ruffles [Name]'s hair.

The music blasts in my ear.

Building lights start to turn on.

I look to [Name]. She seems so calm.

We lock eyes.

We stare into each other's eyes. For a awhile.

She grins.

She looks away, back to the setting sun.

The music is still blasting in my ear.

How am I friends with such a captivating person?

Friends? Are we..

Are we perhaps more?

———————————————————————

OOOOOO SHSGEHGSUW 👀

BY THE WAY

FLOATING ROOM

IS UNDERRATED ASF

also I get no sleep and for some reason inspiration strucks me at like 3:00 AM

and also this chap was a bit different from the rest so I hope you enjoyed that! and this is also in Mina's POV!

also, can you guess where that gif is from? hint: I live there, and so many people want to live there

edit: sorry for editing this so much but, just wanted to say that if you find a grammar or punctuation mistake, don't be afraid to point it out! most of the time i update its 3:00 and my brain is practically mush but I get inspired at night so I apologize for that!

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 8.5K 17
― ❛ 𝗠𝗬 π—šπ—œπ—₯π—Ÿ ! ❜ ❝ THAT'S SO GAY! ❞ ❝ TH-THAT'S KINDA THE WHOLE POINT??? ❞ Λ– β€€Χ„β€€Φ΄β€€ΦΌ Λ– ✧...
25.7K 495 10
This is inspired by Class 1-gAy Chatfic/Fanfic by @-_LoveisLove_-! I really like her book.. Please ignore all my errors. In this book there will be (...
39.6K 911 47
══════ βˆ˜β—¦ββ—¦βˆ˜ ══════ ╔═══*.Β·:Β·.✧ ✦ ✧.Β·:Β·.*═══╗ "I think we could do it if we tried~ β•šβ•β•β•*.Β·:Β·.✧ ✦ ✧.Β·:Β·.*═══╝ ══════ βˆ˜β—¦ββ—¦βˆ˜ ══════ Ash...
4.5K 85 19
Sorry loves this isn't an Adventure Time fanfic. This is a story about two best friends who obviously have feelings for each other, but are two scare...