[09] Temper

TRIGGER WARNING: HOMOPHOBIA AND THE F SLUR. (I can reclaim it.)
—————————————————————————
You were never good at confrontation.

Usually, you weren't shy or timid, just quiet. You preferred to stay that way and only speak out when you needed to. However, when you wanted, you frequently decided to add in a sarcastic comment or something along the lines of that. Most of the time though, that was specifically only with Mina. She was someone who brought out the loud side in you.

It wasn't like people confronting you scared you, but... it just made you a little uneasy. Even if you tried to push away all your nerves and jitters, they still eventually came back. Because of course, you can't get rid of fear.

Currently, you had a free period. So for now, you decided to wander the school. You aimlessly strolled through the long and pristine halls of U.A., no idea present in your mind.

It was quiet and empty, since most of the students were either getting a snack in the cafeteria, or they were chilling in their classrooms.

Silence filled the whole area, a tranquil feeling within your mind.

Until, someone you'd never seen before caught your arm from behind while you were walking past the class of 1-C.

She looked curious, even intrigued, by your presence.

Abruptly stopping in front of you, she stretched out her hand towards your face with a stern expression.

"Hey, I need to talk to you."

MONDAY, 11:34 A

MONDAY, 11:34 A.M., THE HALLWAYS OF U.A.

Curly, blonde, and puffy tufts of hair blocked your view of the back halls. As well as diamond blue eyes that stated you down and watched your every move. l
Lips were curled into a snarl of disgust and resentment, eyebrows pressed closely together, and crossed arms were signs that this girl was not too friendly.

You nervously glanced around, yet the corridors were empty, except for you and this mystery student. Who was she?

"Can I help you?" You spoke with a shaky tone of confidence.

She sighed and switched her hands to rest upon her hips. She didn't seem too pleased with you.

"Name's Lucy Morrison, class 1-C.  Call me by my first name. I've got my eye on you for a while. In fact, the whole school has been talking about you, and that pink little girly too."

Whoever this, "Lucy," girl was, she definitely wasn't Japanese. By the looks of it, she was most likely American or Canadian.

You looked her up and down, before watching in her confusion and frustration. Why was this girl acting so snobbish?

"Alright... so... what do you want from me? Spit it out already, c'mon." You harshly glared at her.