ORPHIC ❪ e. pevensie ❫

Por aphroditesangels

⁺◞ ༉ ❪ orphic ❫ ꜜ anastasia beauregard was enchanting, but, above all, a mystery. with her american ac... Mais

𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂
# 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖿𝗂𝗅𝖾
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝒊 ━━ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑒
𝟭. the bombing
𝟮. late
𝟯. a moment
𝟰. joining the circus
𝟱. rules
𝟲. raining on our parade
𝟳. hurt feelings
𝟴. finally visiting
𝟵. talking beaver
𝟭𝟬. the prophecy
𝟭𝟭. a fox
𝟭𝟯. santa
𝟭𝟰. great escape
𝟭𝟱. the camp
𝟭𝟲. siblings again
𝟭𝟳. friends
𝟭𝟴. decisions
𝟭𝟵. the war
𝟮𝟬. coronation day
𝟮𝟭. blossomed feelings
𝟮𝟮. flower crowns
𝟮𝟯. going back
RIP
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝒊𝒊 ━━ 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑎𝑛
𝟮𝟰. the fight
𝟮𝟱. what happened
𝟮𝟲. the dwarf
𝟮𝟳. wild bear
𝟮𝟴. wrong path
𝟮𝟵. finding caspian
𝟯𝟬. aslan's howe
𝟯𝟭. moment
𝟯𝟮. i love you
𝟯𝟯. the invasion
𝟯𝟰. the battle
𝟯𝟱. escape
𝟯𝟲. returning
𝟯𝟳. next step
𝟯𝟴. more alike
𝟯𝟵. duel preparations
𝟰𝟬. the duel
𝟰𝟭. the battle
𝟰𝟮. no tail
𝟰𝟯. matching
𝟰𝟰. can't come back
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝒊𝒊𝒊 ━━ 𝑣𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟
𝟰𝟱. broken shower
𝟰𝟲. two more
𝟰𝟳. captured
𝟰𝟴. sold
𝟰𝟵. talk it out
𝟱𝟬. extra crewmate
𝟱𝟭. magician
𝟱𝟮. the storm
𝟱𝟯. the army
𝟱𝟰. bad dream
𝟱𝟱. dragon boy
𝟱𝟲. blue star
𝟱𝟳. the truth
𝟱𝟴. serpent battle
𝟱𝟵. last time
𝟲𝟬. epilogue
author's note
author's note 2

𝟭𝟮. her childhood

3.8K 154 98
Por aphroditesangels

ooo.┊ # HER CHILDHOOD ✧˖*°࿐
-ˋ 🗡 𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 - 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

MEMORY POV:

A six year old Anastasia was outside of her friends house in America. She was playing with a girl from her school, Grace.

Her and Grace were best friends. Two peas in a pod. They considered each other family. Until tragedy struck.

The two were playing in the field behind her house. After a game of tea party the two went up to the only tree that was back there. Anastasia bent down and grabbed a rock showing it to Grace.

Her friend looked at it in confusion before Anastasia closed her palm. Opening it back up a flower sprouted where the rock used to be.

Anastasia looked at her friend smiling until she saw the look on her face. Grace was confused, shocked, and scared at what Anastasia was able to do.

"Freak! You're a freak, Ana!" Anastasia's eyes filled with tears as she shook her head. "No I'm not! I won't hurt you!" "I'm telling my mom!"

Grace turned and started running towards her house. "No! Wait!" Anastasia ran after her. She knew if Grace told her mother then her family would be forced to move.

Grace ran around the side of the house trying to get away from her. Anastasia ran to her until she tripped and fell. When she did that a small spark of fire flew from her hand towards Grace. Luckily, the girl wasn't hurt.

"Stay away!" She yelled backing up. At this point she was on the road. "Grace come here! You can't play in the streets, it's not safe!" "You're not safe!"

Grace had tripped on a rock and fallen in the road. Anastasia stopped walking towards her. "I promise on my life that I wouldn't hurt you." The girl apprehensively looked at her until she calmed down and went to stand up.

All Anastasia could remember next was her yelling Grace's name as a car came out of nowhere. Her friends limp body was left on the ground as the driver kept going.

The next couple of months were hard for her after that. She lost her friend and felt absolutely horrible for what happened. She continuously apologized to Grace's parents for not being able to save her.

Her parents on the other hand were a different story. She told them what had really happened and they were disappointed to say the least.

"How could you be so foolish as to reveal that to her?" Her mother yelled. "You can't do that or else you could be killed. You and Alastair are not normal and you never will be!"

That hurt Anastasia greatly, as she and her mom had a good relationship until that happened. Her father had been just like her mother been tended to keep his emotions secret. Unless he was happy of course.

"Don't worry, Ana." Alastair told her when he heard his sister crying herself to sleep. "Everything's going to be fine. If we move you'll be just fine. No one will know. We'll get another chance. Besides I'll always be here for you."

"Really?" Anastasia sniffled. "Really. You're my sister. And I'll always care about you. You're not a freak either. Other people just aren't as nice as they used to be." "Yes I am. I have these stupid powers that I can barely control. I'm a monster." "So what? You're young. Besides if you're a freak then so am I."

They moved to a new town shortly after that. The relationship between the two girls was still a little tense. Belladonna had certainly cracked down on her daughter.

Anastasia used to be able to run around in the mud and play with her brother and do many other things. Now every time she wanted to do that her mother would scold her.

"That's not ladylike. Besides it's not safe just yet."

Anastasia didn't know if she was talking about for her or other kids, but it still hurt either way. She was a sensitive child.

"But please mommy!" "No." "Please!" Anastasia was near tears at this point as she was desperate. A glass shattered near her which caught her mother's attention.

"Stop that! Control your emotions, Ana. You're smart enough." Slowly taking a deep breath the girl calmed down and looked at her mother still crying. "Don't cry. There's no reason for you to be crying over a little thing."

Anastasia sniffled. "Yes mom."

The next couple of years went like this. Anastasia getting emotional and her mom telling her she would overreact. Until she ultimately just stopped reacting to things and suppressed her emotions.

She also just did what her mother thought was "ladylike" even if she didn't like it. She'd rather be out doing something "manly" but her mom put her in ballet and it wasn't like she had very many friends to hang out with.

After what happened with Grace, the girl made sure to keep everyone a good distance away. The only real friend she had was Alastair, but then again nothing can ever go right in her life can it.

(not that she's complaining. other people have it worse than her.)

Alastair and Anastasia soon started drifting apart. This hurt the girl more than she let it show. He started being a little meaner and had a quicker temper. But she had one just as well, which lead to them getting into arguments all the time.

The main reason for them drifting apart was the fact that Alastair seemed to have something against her. She would always try to be fair with him but the boy always tried to make it a competition he would win.

Especially when it came to school he became the Golden Child of the family. Always beating her in grades, achievements, extra curricular's, anything.

Their mother coddled him and praised him while Anastasia's attempts went unnoticed. Except from her father, he would tell her good job and help her every now and then.

That's basically how the rest of their time in America went. Alastair getting lots of praise, the two siblings ignoring or arguing with each other, and Anastasia suppressing her emotions all while getting better in her powers.

She also had trouble figuring out her emotions, but decided she'd rather just stay emotionless than feel miserable all the time. Again she wasn't trying to make her life seem like the worst thing ever.

She knew other people had it was more harder than her. Especially in the war. Which was why she never brought up any problems she had. They seemed unimportant to her.

Moving to London for their fathers job seemed unnecessary. 'he could keep working just fine in america.'

Anastasia remembered meeting Edmund. How he seemed a little snotty which was very annoying. she certainly remembered how he would pull her hair and bother her in class.

The rest of the Pevensie's seemed like good people, but Edmund just irked her.

The Pevensie family could also tell there was some tension between the siblings. (along with ana and belladonna.)

Alastair would subtly try to belittle everything Anastasia did and the two argued as though they were threatened by each other.

They thought Peter and Edmund were bad, but it seems that the Beauregard siblings were worse.

They also saw how Anastasia seemed to not understand certain things, mainly emotions as she tended to never show them. She would also get defensive very quickly and refused to be friends with any of them.

Slowly, but surely throughout the years the Pevensie siblings were able to mend the two Beauregard's until they were as close as they could get to being civil.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

206K 4.3K 31
𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢? 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑑, 𝑎𝑚 𝐼? Katherine Edwards has lived next door to the Pev...
84.5K 1.3K 14
The niece of Professor Kirke, Anastasia, has heard stories of Narnia since she was a little girl. She never believed them to be true until the Pevens...
295K 8.6K 27
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 Ana is a human hiding in Narnia. She has a secret that most of the Narnians don't know about. Revealing it would mean she wouldn't ha...