Dragon hero

By myHeroAcademiafan132

This is an OPIzuku, his quirk will be fire dragon slayer power from Fairy tail. More

Intro
Chapter 1, Quirk and entrance
Chapter 2. UA
Chapter 3. USJ
Chapter 5. Deadly Date.
Chapter 6. Day off.
Chapter 7. Training camp
Chapter 8. Full force
Chapter 9. Training and exam
Chapter 10. License exam,
Chapter 11. Overhaul.
Chapter 12. One for all + #1
Chpater 13. Training & culture festival.
Chapter 14. Top 10, high end Nomu.
Chapter 15. Evacuation.
Chapter 16. Time skip
Chapter 17. Fight of Japan.
Chapter 18. Battle for japan p2.
Chapter 19. life continues.

Chapter 4. Sports festival.

5.4K 65 70
By myHeroAcademiafan132

Vid above is to show a move which will be used in the final battle of this chapter!

After what happend at the USJ. UA decided to give class 1A the following days off to calm down. It was a scary experience for students, although the one to be expected to be most touched by it, seemed to be the person to have no trouble whatsoever.

Izuku had fought the Nomu head on, he was exhausted and maanged to kill the Nomu with his dragon force together with his dragon slayer secret art, crimson lotus exploding flame blade. He had seen how scary the battle was from upclose, yet he wasn't affected at all. The teachers thought he might have been scared after such an experience, luckily he wasn't.

Other students on the other hand were another story, everyone witnessed what happend to thirteen, aswell as Aizawa's arm after all that happend. Most students were seperated and warped in the middle of a villain attack. People like Bakugo, Tokoyami, Todoroki and Kirishima weren't scared at all.

Ojiro felt a bit uncomfortable, however Asui, sero, momo, Kaminari and Jirou were actually scared after what happend. Not that people could blame them. Tokoyami, Todoroki, Bakugo and Kirishima were used to fighting and weren't scared of much, however the others didn't really have such fighting quirks and were terrified being thrown in the middle of so many villains just on their third day.

The people most scared however were the people watching Izuku fighting the Nomu. They saw how serious Izuku was and how scary he looked at full power, yet he had to get even past that to beat the monster called Nomu. It had some pretty heavy hits on Izuku.

The most scared of all by what happend was Nejire. After what happend, she knew for sure she liked Izuku. however she was watching how he got injured, aswell as smacked around. She liked him very much, but she almost lost him, or so she thought. However the most scariest moments were when the nomu charged at her, as Izuku punched it away just inches away from her, and the moment Tomura was about to grab Izuku, knowing what happend to Aizawa's ellbow and that same person was about to end Izuku.

Izuku had woken up a few hours after everyone got back, he was blushing a little whiel noticing he was on Nejire's lap. She blushed aswell, however being happy that he was okay and alive took over as she hugged him tightly. Everyone was surprised by this, Izuku too at first, however he then just hugged her back.

It's now saturday night, Izuku hadn't had any trouble after the fight, but Nejire certainly did. Izuku had noticed Nejire sitting in the commen area in the middle of the night the same night of the attack. She told him there how scared she was and about the nightmare that she had after everything that happend. Izuku stayed with her untill she fell asleep as he then silently brought her to her room. The next day, he told her if she had a nightmare again and needed to talk she could Always wake him up.

Tonight was the same. Izuku woke up from small knocks on her door. Izuku got up and walked towards the door. He only had a pajama pants on but he was too tired to give a damn. He opened the door and there stood Nejire. "Another nightmare?" He asked softly and silently to not wake anyone up. She nodded. "Can i come in?" she asked as Izuku allowed it.

Izuku had a pretty big bed, but also a couch almost next to the door with a tv on the other side and a desk next to his bed. It looked simple yet likeable. Izuku sat on his bed with his back against the wall as Nejire sat next to him. "So? what was your nightmare this time?" he asked sadly.

"it was from that attack again, however this time, my blast was too late, i got you away from there, however that villain had already placed his hand on you and you crumbled away in my arms, after that everyone around me crumbled while hearing voices say * you couldn't protect a single person*" she explained.

"Wow, that's heavy" Izuku stated. "Sorry i ehmm, don't know what to say about that" Izuku answered honestly." Izuku stated a bit in a sad tone. He wanted to help her, but he just didn't know how. "It's alright, is it alright with you if i stay a bit longer?" She asked. "Sure, but why would you want that?" Izuku asked. "I... i feel good and safe around you" she stated with a blush.

"I see, well, if that's the case stay as long as you want" Izuku stated placing his arm around her. Nejire was surprised by this movement and thought it would be another dream, but Izuku actually placed his arm around her. She gave a slight smile and leaned her head against his and relaxed.

"This reminds me, when that Nomu attacked you held me close aswell, even though we were facing that thing, i've never felt so safe before in my life" she stated. "i'm glad i can make you feel so safe" Izuku stated in a sweet tone. "Now might not be the right time to ask this" Izuku then started as he took her attention. "But... you like me don't you?" Izuku asked blushing a little.

"I do, how did you find out?" Nejire asked. "Dragon sense, you mumbeled a few times to yourself if someone cut off a moment when we were talking and i picked up something like that, i didn't know if it was true, but the fact that you charged in that battle when you thought i needed help, and the fact that you saved me from Tomura and kept me away from danger explained a little aswell, and you wanted to make sure i knew you were single, that had to have a reason aswell" Izuku explained.

"I mean that's what you wanted to talk about right? when we got cut off everytime" he asked carefully as she nodded "That and i actually wanted to know how you felt about me" She stated silently "I'm actually a bit insecure at this topic" she said. "Why would you need to be insecure about something like this?" Izuku asked confused.

"Well, i've never had a boyfriend before, sure people call me beautifull and walk after me like a puppy, but only because they want my body, they don't like me for who i am" She stated. "I'm very clumsy, i am also very curious and ask dozens of questions at once and i'm a total airhead, those are some qualities most don't like about me, but i'm not stupid, i can see their eyes pinned on my body and i hate it, i've never found someone who i like or doesn't have his eyes constantly on my body but then you showed up" she explained.

"You saved me twice, and you give me amazing feelings. Feelings no one else ever gave me, and the best thing of all, you looked at me in the eye, instead of at my body. At first i was curious why you didn't look, i felt a bit insecure, afraid that you didn't like it, but then i understood that you aren't like that, you aren't a perv aiming to get some" She explained.

"I fell fo you who you are, sure you look amazing, but i fell for the Izuku Midoriya inside this body, the sweet kind kind guy, the one that makes me feel safe and loved, the one i completely fell for" She explained. "I'm sorry i just went on and on, i shouldn't have done that" she explained as she wanted to get up, however once she did, Izuku pulled his arm around her and pulled her towards him.

"Don't be so insecure, clumsy? airhead? curious? sure, but i think it's cute. It makes you who you are and i think it's cute, not annoying. I feel the same about you, after i saved you i thought about you alot, at first i thought it was worry, but even after i knew you were alright i still thought of you. I feel amazing with you, then again i just fail when it comes to words" Izuku sighed.

"Is it alright if i just show you?" Izuku asked. "sure" she stated curiously before she realised what she said yes to. Izuku leaned in closer, and as if on auto-pilot, she did too as their lips landed on each other and they kissed. "So i take it you fell for me too?" she asked a bit teasingly. "wasn't that convincing?" Izuku asked. "Hmmm maybe if you continue a bit longer i might be convinced" she teased.

"what happend to the insecure Nejire from a second ago?" Izuku asked. "she's gone from the moment your lips touched mine" she stated silently as they kissed again. After the kiss there fell a bit of a silence, but not an awkward one. "You don't have to be insecure, you are amazing the way you are" Izuku stated.

"And i have to admit, it's true i'm normally not like you said, but i did look at your body a few times, i mean, the first time we really met, and then the first time in your hero suit, you are beautifull, and while looking at you i couldn't help to look at you body aswell, specially with your hero suit since it's better to see in it, but i swear i wasn't perving" Izuku explained. "I see, so you did look at my body then" she stated teasingly.

"Now i wanna know your opinion" She stated smiling. "You aren't angry?" he asked. "I like you, you like me. We both like each other for who we are, not how we look. And i know you aren't a perv who pictures me naked, so it's fine, besides i checked on you aswell so we're even, but i still want to know what you thought" she stated.

"Well, . you looked really nice, you have a really good figure" Izuku stated a bit blushing. "The so confident dragon slayer blushing infront of a girl just for a question, how cute" she teased him. "can you blame me when a hot girl asks such a question" Izuku stated as it was Nejire's time to blush.

"Guess that overconfidence of yours dropped quickly too huh" Izuku teased back. "Oh shush, atleast idon't hide it" she stated. "Me neither" Izuku stated. "So just what are we now?" Nejire asked. "Well, i'd like us to be a couple, but i haven't taken you on a date yet" Izuku stated. "Screw dates, those are overrated, i like a guy who is honest with me, moments like this make me happier then a date ever could" She stated. "Even if this moment came because of a nightmare?"Izuku asked.

"Well, atleast the villains had a use, my nightmare because of them brought me here and now we're together, so they had their use" she stated bluntly. "You are 1 crazy girl you know that" Izuku chuckled. "true, but yours that is" she stated with a smile as she kissed him again. "And don't you dare leave me for another!" she stated. "Why would i go to someone else when i got the best?" Izuku asked as Nejire blushed again.

"so we agree on being a couple?" she asked. Izuku kissed her. "For sure" he stated with a grin. "Well, i'm going to bed, that way i can spend more time with you tomorrow" she stated with a smile. "alright, sleep well" Izuku stated with a soft smile. As he walked Nejire to the door. She placed her hand on his cheek and kissed him a last time. "I'm very sure i will" she stated in a bit of a teasing way before she left.

"i think i forgot to tell her something? if i remember something about my dragon sense.... can't really figure out what it was, oh well screw it" Izuku said as he went to bed. Then there was a knock on the door. "Sooo, do we tell the others we're together?" Nejire asked as she put her head past the door. "don't worry i've got it covered" Izuku stated with a smile. "Why does that make me worry?" she asked. "just don't worry, go to bed you need sleep" Izuku stated with a chuckle as she then left.

Izuku easily fell asleep, and so did Nejire. The 2 got together in a bit of a weird way, both pictured it in a totally different way but they didn't regret the way it went. The next morning, Izuku woke up pretty late. It was sunday so he still had a day off. When he got downstairs everyone was already sitting in the commen area. He wanted to go for a morning run.

"morning guys" Izuku stated as all their eyes were aimed at him. "Morning bro!" Kirishima yelled as everyone said good morning. Then Nejire walked out of the kitchen. "Good morning Izuku!" she stated happily. "Morning Nejire" he stated while walking towards her. He placed an arm around her and gave her a passionate kiss as he then walked out the door for his morning run, leaving a blushing Nejire and a shocked 1A behind as they all had their jaws to the ground.

Suddenly Sero, Kaminari, mina and Hagakure jumped up and ran out the door. "IZUKU GET BACK HERE TELL US DETAILS BRO!" they heard inside. "just this once, what the fuck just happend" Iida asked. "Did you and Izuku get together?" Momo asked. Nejire just nodded still a blushing mess. "WHEN!? HOW!?" Uraraka asked shocked. "did he grab the ass or just smack it?" Asui asked. "didn't know you are into that stuff" Bakugo stated surprised. "There is alot you don't know what i am into" she stated bluntly as this made Bakugo look even more surprised.

Nejire's brain just malfunctioned. She didn't know what to do or say. Sure Izuku said he had it covered, but he never expected it to be like that, it isn't that she didn't like it, it just took her off gaurd. very off gaurd. And she didn't know Izuku was THAT confident. "Jep he broke her mind" Jirou said.

Uraraka and Iida jumped up and ran out the door. "WAIT FOR US! WE NEED ANSWERS TOO!" they yelled as Uraraka jumped on Iida's back who raced towards the same direction the others did. "Aren't you curious tsu?" Jirou asked. "I'll just hang him in the air when he get's back untill i get my answers" she stated. "That's one way to do it" Jirou shrugged. "What about you guys?" Jirou asked looking at Ojiro, Shoji, Sato, Tokoyami, Todoroki and Bakugo.

Ojiro, Shoji and sato had a blush on their faces. Tokoyami just smiled with his eyes closed. Todoroki just looked blankly. Bakugo was still processing what he heard from Asui. "This class is hopeless" Momo sighed. "Shut it, you are just as curious as everyone" Bakugo stated. "So you are curious?" Jirou asked. "Wouldn't everyone be after the stunt he pulled?" Bakugo asked. "Good point" she answered.

Meanwhile outside, Izuku was hiding in a tree, he saw the group pass him shouting at him that they needed answers. Izuku just smiled as he walked away once they passed him. Izuku then walked into All might in his muscle form. "Good morning Young man" he stated. "morning All might, 1 sec" Izuku stated Climbing on his back. "What are you doing?" all might asked. "I'll explain after this, act like i'm not here" he stated.

"ALL MIGHT!" Mina yelled as she and her little group showed up with Iida and Uraraka. "Have you seen Izuku!?" Mina asked. "he went that way" All might said pointing towards the front where a alot of tree's were. "He's hiding! find him!" Hagakure yelled as they ran off.

"what was that?" All might asked as they were gone. "I might have done something, now they want answers" Izuku stated. "what did you do?" All might asked curiously as Izuku got off his back and he turned around. "I got together with Nejire, and instead of telling them i might have done something to just show it" Izuku explained. "how did you show it?" all might asked now curiously as Midnight and Aizawa showed up aswell.

"what's the racket on a sunday" Aizawa groaned. "I got together with Nejire, and instead of telling everyone i did something to just make sure they know about it, now my classmates want answers" Izuku stated. "Why am i not surprised that it's class 1a? you guys are all together for a week and chaos emerges" Aizawa groaned.

"don't mind him, he just woke up a bit grumpy, so what did you do that makes them run around UA hunting you as they are tigers hunting for a bunny?" Midnight asked. "Well, i got up, got ready for my morning run, told everyone good morning, Kissed Nejire on the lips while everyone watched and walked out without saying a thing" Izuku stated. It got silent for a little bit

"Nice" All might said while breaking the silence and fist bumped Izuku without him even looking. "Another nice here" Midnight stated as she fist bumped him aswell. "This is the only time i'm going to say this out loud, but i'm actually impressed" Aizawa stated with surprise on his face. "So how did she take it?" Midnight asked. "She's probably still blushing" Izuku stated.

"IZUKU!" He heard. He looked around and saw Mina standing like a predator. "GET OVER HERE I NEED DETAILS!" She shouted. "well, off i go" Izuku said as he started running with incredible speed without even using his flames.

The gang ran after Izuku who secretly just made it back to the dorm, he was going to take a shower and hide in his room, sadly that's not what happend. Nejire had stopped blushing. Asui however wanted answers too. "Explain" was all she said. "We got together" He answered bluntly. "When?" she asked. "Last night" he answered bluntly again. "How?" she then asked. "After talking and a kiss" he answered again.

"how can you 2 be so blunt?" Jirou asked. "I just ask my questions" Asui stated. "I just answer them" Izuku stated innocently. "You made Iida swear you know?" Momo asked. "Really?" Izuku asked surprised. "yep" she stated. "Izuku, couldn't you have done that a bit more smoothly?" Nejire asked. "didn't you like it?" he asked. "I did, but it took me off gaurd" she stated. "Well, since it took you off gaurd, you couldn't respond, that way they know and didn't bombard you with questions" Izuku explained.

"That's actually pretty planned out" Ojiro stated. then the gang came in and the tackled Izuku.

A little while later Aizawa walked in. "Alright everyone gat~" he spoke up but stopped as he saw the sight infront of him. Izuku was completely taped like a ball while stickin hanging down, head to the hight of the other students as his taped body just hang there by even more tape. Izuku just hang there upside down like it was normal, he just had a blank face while he was silenlty swinging to the sides with the classmates around him.

"i'm not even going to ask what you are trying to do" Aizawa sighed as he saw it. "after everything that happend i forgot to mention that the sports festival starts tomorrow" Aizawa stated. "Wasn't that in 2 weeks?" Momo asked. "Yeah, but the first, second and third years have been splitted. Tomorrow are the first years, Next week second , the week after the third years, meaning you kids will be first tomorrow" he stated.

"This is done pretty early on so students can show of their own talent before the school year actually starts and before all the training. This shows the potential each and everyone one of you has which you build up yourself before you train at UA" Aizawa explained. "Is it wise to do it now? i mean we were attacked by villains a few days ago" Momo stated. "It's to show that the villains don't scare us and there will also be alot of pro's around" Aizawa explained.

"Alright thanks for telling us" Izuku stated happily making everyone look at him. "Alright i'm gonna ask anyway, what the hell are you doing to him?" Aizawa asked. "He ran away, we want answers" Mina stated. "Ah it's about that" Aizawa stated. He walked forward. "Good job kid" He stated holding out his fist. Izuku pulled his arm out, fist bumped Aizawa and pulled his arm back.

Aizawa then walked off. "Well, continue with whatever you were doing" Aizawa stated as he left. "Did he just pull his arm out?" Mina asked. "yep" Asui stated. "You mean you could do that the whole time?" Mina asked. "All i have to do is use my quirk lightly and the sticky tape get's loose enough for me to move" Izuku grinned. "So basically you could leave the second you want to?" Momo asked as Izuku nodded.

After that, Izuku just explained what happend the night before, Well only after Nejire agreed to him telling them, everyone then was just happy for the 2, and they even ended up kissing again right infront of everyone, this time Nejire started it.

After that, the day passed quickly. Everyone was having fun, then the next day, it was time for the sports festival.

They went there very early, but even then there were already alot of people. Sadly the students weren't allowed to use their hero suits and had to participate in their pe uniforms. Once it was time, all first years walked on the field into the stadium as the crowd cheered loudly for them. "can they turn it down already?" Izuku asked with a sigh. Everyone stopped infront of Midnight who did all the talking.

"Alright ladies, gentlemen and everything inbetween! today we'll have the sports festival for the first years! let's all hear it for them!" Midnight shouted as the cheering got even louder. "This year will have 2 events, the first one will be a race! using your quirks is allowed, but you can't hurt other students" Midnight stated.

"the first 16 people to make it back in the arena will be going to the second event! now all participants, get to the gate!" She stated as everyone walked to a big ass door. "I'll kill all you damn extra's!" Bakugo yelled suddenly. "Sure, blasty" Izuku sighed. "Shut up flamebrain, i'll get you too!" Bakugo stated. "I'll await our fight, just don't lose before hand" Izuku smirked. "Ohohoho now you've done it" Bakugo stated.

"BEGIN!" they then heard as the door opened up. Todoroki froze the ground,however Izuku slammed the ground with his flames and the ice was gone. Izuku then started running without the power of his quirk and quickly took the lead. Bakugo, Todoroki, Kirishima, Iida and Nejire were close behind him. Nejire flew which was pretty fast, faster then expected. Bakugo used his explosions to fly. Todoroki and Kirishima were somehow keeping up and Iida ran aswell he was saving up his recipro for the last part so he couldn't use his full speed yet.

Izuku on the other hand was in the lead without his quirk. The first obstacle came and Todoroki froze them while not even being close to them, he made some arms fall off of the giant robot's hoping it would stop Izuku, however he easily made it past.

It didn't take them long to reach the next part which just a giant pit with robes over it. He just jumped and was about to fall into the pit as he then aimed his face down and use a fire dragon roar to launch him upwards out of the pit and landing on the otherside. He could hear the crowd cheering for it even from on the field thanks to his dragon sense.

"You fucking show off!" Bakugo yelled as he closed in. "Jealous that you can't impress people?" Izuku provoked. "That's it you are mine!" Bakugo shouted. "Sorry, but he's mine" Nejire teased as she flew past Bakugo. "NO WAY NOT HAVING THIS SHIT!" Bakugo yelled angrily as he pushed more power in his explosions to fly forward. He passed Nejire and was close to Izuku now. Izuku saw a mine field infront and somehow managed to dodge every landmine without losing speed, he did make 1 landmine explode to scare Bakugo and throw him off his game.

This made Izuku win first place. Nejire took second, Bakugo third, Todoroki fourth.

After that. Iida was number 5. Tokoyami 6, Kendo 7, Momo 8. Asui 9, Mina 10. Kirishima 11. Tetsutetsu 12. Monoma 13. Ojiro 14. Aoyama somehow 15 and lastly was Kaminari on spot 16.

all the 16 participants have been announced as they all got back before others. Midnight then revealed the next event to be 1 on 1 fights tournament style. a fighter would lose by being knocked out, or being knocked out of the ring, or if they are just unable to fight anymore.

The line up was

Izuku vs Kaminari
Iida vs Ojiro
Todoroki vs Monoma
Mina vs Aoyama
tokoyami vs Momo.
Nejire vs Kendo
Tetsutetsu vs Kirishima
Bakugo vs asui.

(first battle will just be a short summart of the fights)

Izuku vs Kaminari was the fastest battle won. Kaminari almost shit his pants after Izuku's intense power and was shaking on his legs. Kaminari used full power on his lightning, however Izuku countered with his fire dragon wing attack stopping the lightning and Making Kaminari melt his brain making Izuku win.

Iida vs Ojiro was a harder fight. Iida and Ojiro both put up a good fight, however Ojiro took Iida offgaurd as he threw a fake punch then when Iida got closer, Ojiro smacked his tail against Iida's legs bringing him off balance just to slap his tail in Iida's back knocking him out of bounds.

Monoma vs Todoroki was another fast one, Monoma tried getting close and dodge a few of Todoroki's attack's however when he came closer, Todoroki just ellbowed him to the nose and kicked him out of bounds.

Mina vs Aoyama was a sad match for mister sparkle, Mina just melted his belt making him instantly lose since Aoyama can't use his quirk without it, and he can't fight hand to hand.

Tokoyami vs momo was 1 sided aswell, Dark shadow attacked without giving momo a split opening, and before she knew it, Dark shadow headbutted her in the stomach as he then punched Momo to the face knocking her off the field.

Nejire vs Kendo, Nejire used her energy blasts, however Kendo used her big fists to slap the blasts away. Nejire tried getting closer, however that Was Kendo's specialty. Kendo came close to beating Nejire, however when you finish someone off you create an opening which Nejire used to create a quick blast of energy to send Kendo flying just enough to win.

Tetsutetsu vs Kirishima ended in a draw, they basically are the same, just tetsutetsu being made of metal with his quirk and Kirishima just hardening his body, however with arm wrestling Kirishima won.

Bakugo vs Asui turned out better then expected. Bakugo blasted Asui away whenever she got close, however Asui managed to eventually grab Bakugo with her tongue as she threw him out of bounds, he however wasn't having that and flew back using his explosions. She shot her tongue at him like a spear, however Bakugo used quick flexibel movements with his explosions and passed the tongue, only to blast her right in her face knocking her off.

Now it was time for the quarter final.

Izuku vs Ojiro

Todoroki vs Mina

Tokoyami vs nejire

Bakugo vs Kirishima.

the first match was Izuku vs Ojiro. Both stood on the field as Ojiro was sweating buckets knowing he had no way to fight the dragon slayer power. Izuku however wanted to make it more interesting. "BATTLE BEGIN!" Midnight shouted as both ran towards each other.

This surprised Ojiro, he thought Izuku would've ended it quickly, yet here he was charging at him. Ojiro threw a punch which Izuku blocked with his arm. He then gave a spinning kick which Ojiro blocked with his tail as he then spinned around trying to slam his tail down on Izuku.

"not using your flames?" Ojiro asked with a smirk. "I know you felt like you had no chance against my flames, and since you are fighting close combat like this, i'll do so aswell without my flames" Izuku stated. "Giving me a fair chance?" Ojiro asked surprised. "Something like that" Izuku grinned. "Thanks, but i'm not going easy on you because of it!" Ojiro answered with a smirk.

He begen spining around with a barrage of slaps from his tail, Izuku blocked most of them, then managed to grab the tail, Izuku spins him around and throws him towards the edge, however Ojiro turns around and smacks his tail against the ground to stophimself. "Not bad" Izuku stated.

Izuku got closer, however was given a low sweep with the tail to bring him off balance. Ojiro wanted to punch Izuku in the face, however Izuku dodged by falling over... or so Ojiro thought. Izuku placed his hands on the ground and gave a powerfull kick to Ojiro's head. Izuku then pushed himself to his feet while giving anoter spinning kick to Ojiro's chest making him fall out of bounds.

Everyone cheered for the amazing hand to hand combat fight.

Next up was Mina vs Todoroki. At first Mina did pretty good as her acid was melting Todoroki's ice, however she couldn't use her acid at that intensity for long before her hands started to burn. Todoroki used this moment and caught her in a glacier of ice. making him win as she was unable to continue fighting.

Tokoyami vs Nejire was a close one, tokoyami's dark shadow was pretty swift even if he was attached to tokoyami. Dark shadow blocked the energy blasts, from Nejire and went on the attack, however each blast made him weaker and weaker. Nejire's quirk didn't have as big as an impact as Bakugo's explosions and Izuku's fire would have on dark shadow, but stil enough to weaken him. Eventually Dark shadow couldn't handle the attacks anymore and Nejire blasted him out.

Bakugo vs Kirishima was 1 sided. Bakugo threw his explosion, Kirishima tried enduring it, but not that long after Kirishima collapsed, Every hit took a considerable ammount of energy to keep his hardening up, and Bakugo attacked relentlessly. Kirishima ended up falling unconcious.

Now it was the semi final.

Izuku vs Todoroki.
Nejire vs Bakugo.

Izuku vs Todoroki was first. "Begin!" Midnight shouted again.

todoroki immediatly threw a glacier of ice at Izuku which got him. Midnight wanted to say that the match had finished when suddenly the ice melted at an incredible rate. "Sorry pal, Ice won't work on me that easily" Izuku smirked. "We'll see!" todoroki stated as he shot a field of ice spikes at Izuku. "Fire dragon wing attack!" Izuku stated as he broke all the spikes.

"Fire dragon... briliant flame!" Izuku then shouted as he pulled his hands together and slammed the fire ball towards Todoroki. Todoroki tried blocking with his ice, however this was quickly being destroyed while Izuku's attack didn't show a sign of weakening. Then the moment the flames broke through the ice, a large explosions was caused.

Everyone waited in anticipation what happend to Todoroki, however everyone was surprised as suddenly flames Appeared from the smoke. When the smoke cleared, they saw Todoroki's left side covered in flames. "so finnaly using your flames?" Izuku asked. "took you long enough" he added. "I wasn't planning on using it, but that last attack just made me use it, if i hadn't i would've lost just now" Todoroki stated.

"true, now show me what you can do" Izuku stated with a smirk. "Carefull what you ask for, it might be too much, even for you" todoroki stated with a grin. Izuku shot forward by pushing himself with his ice. Izuku charged his flames and using a wing attack, however Todoroki dodged by gliding sideways over his ice. He made it behind Izuku and then switched to his flames as he shot a huge ammount of flames at Izuku. However instead of the flames pushing Izuku away, there was a big explosion as Izuku managed to use a roar in time to block Todoroki's flames but too weak to push through it.

"Fire dragon claw!" Izuku stated as he gave Todoroki a kick to the chest. At first it seemed that he was going out of bounds, however he managed to stop himself with his ice. Izuku however was already charging at him. Todoroki made it out of the way just as Izuku slammed down giving a flaming drop kick.

Izuku shot after Todoroki again however Todoroki used his ice to make distance between them. "Time to finish this" Todoroki said. "Yeah, i've played around more then enough" Izuku stated. "Big words for someone who is going to lose" Todoroki stated. "you'll feel what it's like to lose to your own element, that or nothing, go ahead, flip that coin" Izuku provoked.

Todoroki got angry by that provocation and slammed his flames towards Izuku, however Izuku just held up his flames in his hand and stopped Todoroki's flames with his hand. Everyone was shocked by this. "Sure your fire power is strong, but it's too big and wide, the power is all over the place, making it easy to block, you'll have to learn how to charge your power, and maybe compress it in a smaller attack" Izuku stated as he saw Todoroki's shocked face.

"Something like this" He said as he pulled back. "Fire dragon... ROAR!" he shouted as a roar shot words Todoroki. He swiped flames infront of him taking most of the damage, however enough power broke through to send Todoroki flying, Making Izuku the winner.

Next up was Nejire vs Bakugo.

Both stood on the field and ready to fight. "BEGIN!" Midnight yelled again.

Nejire flew up as she charged her energy, however was taken off gaurd by an explosion that was shot at her. she moved out of the way however she noticed Bakugo infront of her who threw an explosion at her slamming her towards the ground. She managed to fly again right before she hit the ground. She flew up and shot multiple blasts.

Bakugo however managed to dodge this since her energy blasts curled around. She however learned how to shoot her energy like beams. She charged 2 energy blasts, and shot them like a rapid fire as they all shot like laser shots towards Bakugo.

the attack took him off gaurd at first however he just landed on the ground and shot a barrage of explosions. The explosions pushed through the lasers and and were about to reach her. She shot a bigger energy blast and blew the explosion away however Bakugo had followd the blast and was about to punch her in the face.

However right at that moment, Nejire had a flashback at how the Nomu charged at her and she froze as she was being punched towards the ground. The students of Class 1A aswell as the teachers saw the fear in her eyes and quickly figured out where it was coming from. Bakugo didn't knew since he wasn't there when it happend.

Nejire laid on the ground trying to get up as Bakugo slowly walked towards her and extended his hand as he was about to blast her to the face. She now had a flashback about how Shigaraki almost Grabbed Izuku's head and she was terrified. Bakugo had a smirk on his face as he was about to end it, however was stopped as someone grabbed his arm.

"That's enough Bakugo, you've won" Izuku stated with a serious expression. "Shut up and get lost! this is my fight, she's still on the field and can still move" Bakugo stated. He pushed his hand closer. "I said it's enough, you already won! there is no reason to continue! she isn't in any state to fight" Izuku stated.

Bakugo however wouldn't listen and was making small explosions already to warm up his blast. Izuku then got pissed and threw a fire dragon iron fist in his stomach sending him flying. "Now you've done it you little shit!" Bakugo hissed. "Don't you dare make this about me, you don't know when to stop!" Izuku stated in a serious tone.

'now i remember, my dragon sense, VERY protective to the person you love' Izuku thought but he didn't give a shit at that moment. Bakugo was about to attack someone who wasn't even able to fight back anymore.

Bakugo got ready to fight. "I know you 2 are in the final, but shouldn't we~" "No we'll fight now!" Bakugo stated cutting Midnight off. Both Izuku and Bakugo looked very serious. Izuku then turned around and lifted nejire up bridal style as he walked away. "Where the fuck do you think you are going" Bakugo hissed. "Don't worry, i'm going to bring her to Recovery girl, after that i'm going to make you pay" Izuku said in a cold tone that gave Midnight the chills.

Izuku walked away casually as he brought Nejire to Recovery girl. She had a terrified look on her face, and she held Izuku's shirt tightly in her hands. "It's alright, the fight is over" Izuku stated softly hoping to calm her down. Luckily him carrying her and his words managed to calm her down a little. This time she had tears in her eyes.

"You don't have to explain, i know what happend, but don't worry, that Nomu is gone, and i'm safe thanks to you, the past is the past, don't let it hold you back, let it make you stronger, push past your fear" He whispered in her ear. She placed her face in his chest as she nodded.

Izuku arrived at Recovery girl's office who had the tv on showing the sports festival. "Recovery girl, can you take care of her for me?" Izuku asked. "Sure thing young man, you did good to stop it there" she stated. "She got flashbacks from the incident, i managed to calm her down, however she has to get past this somehow" Izuku stated silently enough so Nejire didn't hear it.

"don't worry, i've got some medicine to calm her down, as for the fear of the incident, i'll help with that" she stated with a smile. "Now go out there and make her proud" Recovery girl stated as Izuku got up with a smile.

Izuku walked out of the office, Nejire got up and sat down next to Recovery girl to watch the remaining of the sports festival. She was going to cheer Izuku on no matter what. She did so while also explaining to Recovery girl what happend.

Meanwhile Izuku had gotten to the stage again and walked up the steps to get on the fighting stage again. "Took you long enough" Bakugo stated. "I'm going to knock that arrogance of yours into the ground" Izuku stated in a growl as he took a fighting stance. "Now the fight where everyone was waiting for! Let the final match.... BEGIN" Midnight shouted.

Bakugo shot forward with his explosions as Izuku used his flames to burst forward aswell. Izuku slammed his fit directly in Bakugo's gut while being able to dodge an explosion to the face. "Fire dragon flame elbow!" Izuku shouted as he gave an uppercut.

Bakugo got launched up a little bit, but immediatly regained his composure and shot a big blast from upclose which Izuku blocked with his arms. "Fire dragon crushing fang!" Izuku shouted as he slammed down like his hand was a claw. Bakugo countered with his explosion but wasn't able to block it completely. The attack reached him and he had claw marks on his chest.

Izuku then jumped back. "Now come, show me what you got! i'll take all you have and crush any hope of winning that you got!" Izuku stated. "AS IF YOU EVEN CAN!" Bakugo shouted. Bakugo then held up his arms and shot a barrage of explosions. "fire dragon wing attack!" Izuku yelled and swiped his flames like flapping his Wings to destroy the explosions.

This angered Bakugo. He now placed his left arm on his right wrist and placed full power in his next blast. Bakugo now made a giant explosive blast, one which normally comes from his his gauntlet. Izuku however stopped this one with his briliant flame.

Bakugo ended up placing both hands next to each other making 2 of those blasts however Izuku countered it with his fire dragon roar stopping this aswell. This pissed bakugo off even more. He tried overpowering Izuku but failed.

"you think you are something huh with that special power of yours, i'll show you that you are NOTHING" Bakugo shouted as he shot up. "TRY AND STOP THIS! HOWITZER IMPACT!" Bakugo shouted. "Crap they are going overboard! Cementoss!" Midnight shouted. cementoss quickly created a huge barrier as Midnight tried using her quirk.

Izuku however didn't give a shit and was going to intercept Bakugo as he placed his hand on the ground and lowered his body. "Dragon slayer secret art! hidden fire form. Crimson lotus Phoenix sword!" Izuku shouted as he was covered by a bit of a golden flame. He shot forward as if he was a spear of flames as he launched forward just like his sword horn.

Both students launched at each other. Midnight couldn't get close, and Cementoss his barrier would be inaffective and they knew it. Both gave alst shout as their moves slammed into each other. There was a blinding flash before there was a massive explosion from the 2 attacks.

There was a massive smokescreen. After a long while, it finnaly cleared. Izuku was still standing as flames still covered him. Bakugo on the other hand laid on his stomach and was struggling to get up. "I will not be beaten" Bakugo stated. "I refuse to lose!" he yelled. Midnight tried stopping them again, however Bakugo shot an explosion towards her to keep her away.

Bakugo got up to his feet as he was panting heavily. Izuku on the other hand didn't show a sign of getting tired. "tsh no wonder people call you a monster, all that and not even tired, you aren't a normal person you are a monsterous freak!" Bakugo yelled in anger.

"Is that all?" Izuku asked confusing Bakugo. "you might be angry that i'm stronger, but instead of throwing those things at me, maybe you should try and improve, get stronger, improve your fighting style" Izuku stated. "Shouting those things when losing only makes you look weak. It's not bad to lose a battle like this, what matters is what you do afterwards" Izuku explained.

"Will you begin shouting those things only to make you feel stronger while staying your weak self, or will you train and get stronger?" Izuku asked. Bakugo was silent when he got up. "also it's no use shouting those things now. I've made amazing friends, and i've got an amazing girlfriend right now, and if i am a monsterous freak for having this power then so be it, i'll become the worst monster or the biggest freak if it means i have the power to protect those dear to me" Izuku stated.

"The reason i'm able to get alot stronger like i have, isn't because of endless training, it's because i fight with a reason. I fight to get stronger then i was before, to gain more power to be able to protect the people dear to me, and also to protect the people in danger" Izuku stated.

"Will you shut up already" Bakugo asked. "I'll finish this! i'llbe the winner! and i'll beat your ass with this power of mine!" Bakugo yelled as he held up his hand making more explosions. Izuku held up his fist covered in flames as he slammed it forward. Bakugo however was too weak to move and took the hit head on as he was slammed into a wall.

"The winner of this unbelieveable fight is Izuku Midoriya!" Midnight shouted as everyone cheered loudly. Bakugo was then taken to Recovery girl's office as Izuku sat with his classmates at the spectaters spot for class 1a.

After a while, the medals were being awarded. At first everyone had to wait till Bakugo was ready, however he refused to accept the number 2 spot, so both Nejire and Todoroki had shared second and third place, however todoroki decided to give Nejire second place, he thought he still had a long way to go before he earned anything higher then third place.

The medals were given to everyone and the crowd cheered again. Midnight stood infront of the top 3 students when Nejire suddenly hugged Izuku. She then said loud enough for everyone to hear. "Now it's time to give my amazing boyfriend a present for getting the number 1 spot today" she stated as she then placed her lips against his as they softly kissed for the whole world to see.

Well guys, chapter 4 done aswell! pretty long one, hope you all liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 158 14
Son of two pro heroes is a good thing... normally, but when Izuku goes to the doctor and they can't figure out his quirk he is classified as quirkles...
17K 306 14
Sup guys, here i am again with another fanfic! I won't place much here since i'll also make an intro again. All i'll say here is that Izuku will ha...
112K 1.6K 17
Since fire is my favorite element, i decided to give Izuku a quirk called pyrokinectic, He can generate and control all flames. He won't overheat or...
37.7K 502 9
This will be an Izuku x Kendo fanfic. I've never made this pairing before, and i barelly see any of those but recently i really started to like Kendo...