Dragon Kings: The Youthful Ki...

Oleh TempralSinz

Young and full of life, being the youngest has its benefits. The one thing that seems impossible to shake is... Lebih Banyak

Sweet Scent
Midnight Stroll
Distractions
North Tower
Healing Scent
Butterfly's Kiss
In The Moonlight
Rush
Between Us
Ruthless
Guidance
A Cave Of Wonder
Escape
Rough Patch
A Moment
The Scent Of Blood
Small Things
Moss and Brimstone
Anger And Fear
Safe

Breathless

304 30 1
Oleh TempralSinz

The way he removed his shirt was like my eyes turned into slow motion cameras. I was frozen in place, unable to focus on anything but how his back muscles flex as he pulled his top off over his head and dropped it to the ground beside him. He looked back at me and smirked, clearly he knew what I was thinking... or maybe he was just guessing.
I could feel my whole body come alive as my eyes took him in. He placed his fingertips against the band of his loose fitting pants and looked back at me again.

"Enjoying the show, my little butterfly?" He asked, his voice smooth but a hint of huskiness was there in his words.

"Maybe." I spoke, suddenly finding my voice. He arched his eyebrow up at my words and gave me that deadly smirk again. I drew in a deep breath and continued to watch him as he just pulled his pants down. His briefs being the only thing covering him, he dove into the water and came up a second later, his hair soaked and sticking to his face. He whipped his hair back a bit and grinned up at me.

"Maybe it's my turn to get a show now?" He asked. I walked near the edge of the lake and slowly started removing my top and my top. I mimicked his motions, pulling the loose material up over my head and letting it fall onto his on the ground beside me. I reached around and unhooked my bra, watching as Jungkook's eyes seemed to light up with that bright green. I discarded it onto my shirt and lowered my pants along with the underwear I had put on that morning.
I stood at the very edge of the lake, free from clothing as Jungkook licked his lips and drank in my form now.

"You should have said before you wanted to skinny dip my sweet butterfly." He smirked and I smiled back at him before diving in. When I came up to the surface, he was waiting right there for me. His hands under the water's surface glided along my sides to my waist and he pulled me closer to him.

"You tempt me so, my little butterfly." He spoke softly as he gently brushed his lips against mine. It was a tease, and I didn't want the teasing. I pushed my lips to his and he chuckled a moment at my eagerness. Our lips moved with each other, we floated around just kissing each other like we hadn't in so very long.
I felt the water moving around us, his kisses were divine but I wanted more. I pressed my body against his and hooked my legs around him. His hands moved down and gripped my ass squeezed my lower cheeks. The growl that came from him was the second thing to make me even needier, the first being the feel of his dick growing against me.
"My my... someone's a needy little butterfly." Jungkook whispered against my ear before he gently nibbled the top of my ear. He kissed down my face along my jaw line, down along my neck as he moved us closer to the water fall that was coming out of the side of the mountain. It wasn't a big waterfall, more like a hole in the side that water was funneling out of. There were smooth, flat rocks under it where the water was more shallow.
Once we were in the shallow area Jungkook unhooked my legs from around him and pulled his briefs off under the water. He wrapped one arm around me and pulled me to him as he moved back and tossed his wet briefs up on the grass. Jungkook then moved us to the flat rocks and he sat up on one, the water was waist deep as he sat there in the water. I stood in front of him before climbing onto his lap, immediately I reached for his cock and placed him at my entrance. I didn't want to wait, I needed to feel him inside me.

My heart was beating, my whole body felt hot.

"Someone is very, very needy." He almost growled as he pushed his hips up, causing my knees to weaken as he slid into me more. As I lowered myself down all the way I moaned and felt his dick pulse a bit.

"Fuck... you feel so good." I breathed out as I let myself adjust to his size. I started to slowly move, kissing at his neck as he grunted and thrusted up into me.

"So do you... my little butterfly." He grunted back. I leaned back a bit, rolling my hips which made him moan as I did. The water splashed against us as we moved faster, I leaned up and kissed him deeply again as we continued this pace. Every move made me tingle as my body became more heated.
I hadn't noticed I started to drag my nails along his shoulders as I bounced faster in his lap. He just felt so good I lost myself in how alive my body felt.
"Fuck... slow... I'm going to cum if you keep doing that." He panted against my shoulder, his words made me moan again, I lost it and felt myself shatter around his cock. I felt him pulse and shoot himself inside of me, which made me gasp and panted harder. He pulled me closer, kissing me over and over again. His tongue in a battle with mine as both of us came down from our peaks.

"The way you drive me crazy... my little butterfly, you're something else." He grinned as he kissed my cheek and then peppered my face in gentle kisses.

"I couldn't help it... something in me just wants you, as often as I can get you." I replied, slowly rolling my hips again.

"Again my butterfly?" He raised his brow at me again and I bit my bottom lip and slowly nodded.

"If my wife wants.. we can go as many rounds as you desire. Fly me away with you, love." He chuckled and bucked up into me. I could feel him hardening within me again and it ignited that feeling inside me once more.
I got up off his lap and turned around, lowering myself back down onto his hardening cock again. He sighed contently and leaned back a bit. The water moving around us violently as I couldn't take the wait and starting bouncing faster. His hands gripped my breasts, his fingertips playing with my hardened nipples, tweaking them as much as he wanted. I felt his lips on my shoulder, laying gentle kisses as I continued to bounce. I moaned out louder when he started to buck up into me.

"Yes... fuck... fuck me.." I moaned out, he growled in response to my words. It wasn't a moment later I felt him lift me up off of him, he stood and positioned me into the shallow water, my back leaning against the waters edge. Jungkook tossed my legs up over his shoulders and entered me in one hard thrust that left me gasping. He pounded into me faster than I had previously been bouncing on him. It felt so good to be slightly folded and pounded into. I had a grip on his arms, his hands firmly on my upper thighs as he worked himself inside of me.
Both of us were a panting mess, our moans mixed with the sounds of the water violently being tossed about around us.

"Cum with me... cum with me my little butterfly." Jungkook moaned.

"Yes... fuck... yes..." I breathed and moaned back to him. I could feel myself tightening around his hard dick. I could feel him start to pulse.

"Fuck... say it.. please... say it." He grunted as he tried to hold out a little longer. He pushed me over the edge and I lost control, writhing under him.

"Jungkook!" I moaned out, and as his name left my lips I felt him spill inside me once more. He thrusted a few more times before slipping out of me and kissing me deeply again.

"I love you, my little butterfly." He panted, sweat or water dripping off the tip of his nose onto my face. I couldn't tell which and it didn't bother me either way.

"I love you too, my strong Dragon." I smiled weakly. My body finally feeling like it was done. Jungkook carried from the water once he washed us both off. He laid me down on the blanket he had set up and he used another blanket we brought to cover us as he pulled me into his arms, my head resting on his chest. I felt him kiss my forehead before my eyes closed.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○

(Citrine's POV)

There's nothing I hated more than night. Night was scary alone... even if I wasn't alone. I didn't like the night, I liked the sunny daytime. Evenings were okay till the light could no longer be seen. Amethyst was asleep, we'd managed to hide in this old barn thing... I think it was a barn. It wasn't red or anything. It was too dark out to tell the exact color, but the shape was similar and there were pigs in here with us. I had led Ames up to this second floor, more like an overlook really.. there was hay up here and some old blankets so it seemed like a good place to settle in for the night.
When the light started to creep in, I woke to voices.

"Shit... Ames... Ames come on hun, we need to get out of here." I whispered to her, gently shaking her shoulder. She stirred slightly and eventually turned over, rubbing her eyes.

"Citrine?" She questioned.

"Yes, come on bright eyes- keep quiet, I think there's some people outside." I told her as I crawled over the giant upper level window to have a look. I kept my head down as best as I could, the voices had gotten a little closer. I raised myself up and stayed more to the side of the window to try and stay hidden as best as I could. Five men with deep red robes were talking and walking around.

"Did you check the other farm? They could be anywhere." One said.

"Yes, they're not there. Cardin wants them alive. Let's keep looking, we have to find them." Another added.

"Well shit..." I softly breathed out. Ames was starting to wake up more, she gave me a questioning look. I crawled back over to her.

"We really have to go Ames, those people are here and I think they're looking for us." I whispered to her. She looked scared for a moment but closed her eyes and opened them again, looking more determined. She nodded.

"Okay, how do we get out of here?" She whispered.

"I don't know, but we need to move fast. Come on." I replied and led her back down the ladder, the main doors to the barn were still closed. I helped Ames down from the ladder and looked around for another way out.

"What about the back? The door there." Ames asked in a whisper, pointing at the back double doors to the barn, there was a smaller door inside the bigger door.

"We might be able to carefully get through there. Just, stay behind me." I whispered in response. We walked back to the door and I carefully and slowly opened it just a little to make sure none of those guys were out back.

"Is it clear?" Ames whispered. I poked my head out a bit more as I opened it wider and looked. I couldn't see or hear anyone, and knew this was our chance. I motioned for Ames to keep quiet and follow me, she carefully shut the door behind her and followed after me. I headed straight into the thick wooded area in front of us, hoping that would lead us to safety.
We tried to stay low and quiet but suddenly a loud roar grabbed our attention and we looked above us, there was a large Brown dragon flying overhead.

"Shit..." I said, grabbing for Ames's hand.

"That thing is huge." She commented as I urged her to run with me through the woods. We were moving as fast as we could but I was running out of breath and Ames was getting tired as well.
"We should stop for a minute..." Ames said. Another roar came, the dragon had circled around.

"We can't." I huffed. "We can't let it see us or find us.. come on, there has to be a place we can hide." I pleaded with her to try and continue. She panted but continued along beside me. I was trying to think of how we were going to get away from this thing, there had to be something we could do to keep it from seeing us. It was behind us a bit still, it would circle one area and move on to the next so I didn't think it noticed us yet... but if we didn't keep moving we'd be in serious trouble.

"Citrine... we .. I.. have to stop. Please... please I just, I just need to rest a moment." Ames panted like an over heated puppy. I slowed, trying to catch my own breath.

"Just... a moment only." I huffed. "We have to... keep going okay?" I asked softly, wanting to still keep quiet in case we could be heard through the woods. Ames started to slowly walk while taking deep breaths. I followed along and we kept a normal walking pace.

"This is good..." Ames breathed out. "Much better like this.. my legs don't feel like they're going to fall off." She commented. I chuckled a bit and patted her shoulder.

"We just have to get to that palace.. so hang in there okay?" I replied with heavy breaths. She nodded and we continued until we came to a dirt path. Paths seemed like a bad idea around here though.

"Where are we?" Ames asked, as if I could answer.

"I am just as clueless as you. I've got no idea, but we need to find something.. or someone who can point us the right way." I responded. We crossed the path into the other side of the woods, we needed to keep moving, we needed to keep clear of that thing. "Let's just keep on like this, eventually we might come across someone who can help." I added. Ames nodded, the two of us continuing to walk on.
Neither of us knowing which direction we were heading, with no map or way to tell where we were even. All I could do was my best to keep both of us safe till Lee could come find us.

Surely he'd come find us.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

14.2K 349 18
"you ruined me for the deed I have never committed" when the revenge took over him so much that he forgot the relation between them and ruined her li...
2.4K 280 27
"i've finally found the answer" I said softly, but my mind was running circles. "what?" He asked, still entranced in our stare. "you're my answer" Ju...
1K 78 50
In which Jeon Jungkook requires a job, he was seriously applying for every job out there until he saw a flyer for a babysitter job. Not having a ton...
31.1K 1.7K 43
Cara Randall has dedicated her life to helping protect and save hybrids. Her hospital and shelter, Sanctuary, helps the injured or mistreated hybrids...