ORPHIC ❪ e. pevensie ❫

By aphroditesangels

⁺◞ ༉ ❪ orphic ❫ ꜜ anastasia beauregard was enchanting, but, above all, a mystery. with her american ac... More

𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂
# 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖿𝗂𝗅𝖾
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝒊 ━━ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑒
𝟭. the bombing
𝟮. late
𝟯. a moment
𝟰. joining the circus
𝟱. rules
𝟲. raining on our parade
𝟴. finally visiting
𝟵. talking beaver
𝟭𝟬. the prophecy
𝟭𝟭. a fox
𝟭𝟮. her childhood
𝟭𝟯. santa
𝟭𝟰. great escape
𝟭𝟱. the camp
𝟭𝟲. siblings again
𝟭𝟳. friends
𝟭𝟴. decisions
𝟭𝟵. the war
𝟮𝟬. coronation day
𝟮𝟭. blossomed feelings
𝟮𝟮. flower crowns
𝟮𝟯. going back
RIP
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝒊𝒊 ━━ 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑎𝑛
𝟮𝟰. the fight
𝟮𝟱. what happened
𝟮𝟲. the dwarf
𝟮𝟳. wild bear
𝟮𝟴. wrong path
𝟮𝟵. finding caspian
𝟯𝟬. aslan's howe
𝟯𝟭. moment
𝟯𝟮. i love you
𝟯𝟯. the invasion
𝟯𝟰. the battle
𝟯𝟱. escape
𝟯𝟲. returning
𝟯𝟳. next step
𝟯𝟴. more alike
𝟯𝟵. duel preparations
𝟰𝟬. the duel
𝟰𝟭. the battle
𝟰𝟮. no tail
𝟰𝟯. matching
𝟰𝟰. can't come back
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝒊𝒊𝒊 ━━ 𝑣𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟
𝟰𝟱. broken shower
𝟰𝟲. two more
𝟰𝟳. captured
𝟰𝟴. sold
𝟰𝟵. talk it out
𝟱𝟬. extra crewmate
𝟱𝟭. magician
𝟱𝟮. the storm
𝟱𝟯. the army
𝟱𝟰. bad dream
𝟱𝟱. dragon boy
𝟱𝟲. blue star
𝟱𝟳. the truth
𝟱𝟴. serpent battle
𝟱𝟵. last time
𝟲𝟬. epilogue
author's note
author's note 2

𝟳. hurt feelings

5K 193 155
By aphroditesangels

ooo.┊ # HURT FEELINGS ✧˖*°࿐
-ˋ 🏹 𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 - 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

LATER IN THE DAY, Anastasia sat in front of the kitchen window just thinking. She had a plate of fruits in front of her since she was hungry, but when isn't she hungry is the question. One of the chairs was roughly pulled out.

The blue eyed girl turned to look at who was next to her when she rolled her eyes and looked away. "Ouch, that really hurts my feelings." Edmund responded sarcastically taking some of her fruit.

"What do you want? Haven't you bothered me enough?" "You know one day you're going to want me to never leave your side." "Never." she responded.

Edmund just rolled his eyes. "Are you fine after earlier?" "It's none of your business." "Okay, calm down I was just asking." "Whatever." Anastasia had finally enough of his attitude towards everyone.

"No wonder nobody likes you or wants to hang out with you." "What's that supposed to mean!" "You're mean to everyone all the time for no reason!" "Anything else?!" "You're rude and hotheaded!"

"Well at least I feel something! You push everyone away when you start to feel any sort of emotion! The only person you care about is yourself! You're selfish!" Anastasia froze at his comment.

"What was that?" "You're Selfish! Did you hear me?! And all you ever do is whine and nag! I bet you would be just fine if any one of us died. How could anyone ever love you?"

Anastasia stood there feeling a little hurt before pushing him and walking away. This normally wouldn't have affected her, but deep down she knew it was true.

It just hurt to hear it from someone who she thought liked her.

That night Lucy lay awake in bed, watching the fire in the candle, thinking of Narnia.

She then got up, put her shoes on, took the candle and made her way to the wardrobe again, but she faltered in her steps Maybe i should take Ana or Al, they were the only ones who believed me. With that thought she quickly made her way to their room and quietly opened the door.

She went to Anastasia first and shook her lightly. "Ana! Ana! Come with me!" but it fell on deaf ears as the girl was in a deep sleep.

"I don't want your cookies." Lucy heard her mumble before turning her back. Anastasia had small tear streaks on her face, so Lucy decided to leave her alone. The girl turned to Alastair who was easier to was up.

"What's wrong, Lu?" he asked. "Come with me! I want to show you Narnia! Please?" she asked with those big eyes of hers which made him reluctantly agree. "Alright."

As the two made their way to the room they didn't notice Edmund following them.

Once they got to the room, Lucy opened the wardrobe before a wind of icy cold air flew and blew out the candle which shocked Alastair when he felt it.

Lucy then hurried him into the wardrobe, "Come on!" once inside they kept walking to the back of the wardrobe. what if i hit the back of the wardrobe and knock out? Alastair thought before he got poked with tree branches. "What?"

He kept going before he suddenly fell on the snow. "Oh my gosh! This is amazing! How is this possible!" he wondered. "I told you guys it was real! Now come on I want you to meet Mr. Tumnus!" Lucy then grabbed his arm and dragged him away to the faun's house.

A couple of seconds after they left Edmund had fell straight into the snow as well. When he got up he looked around in slight shock.

"Lucy? Al? Where are you?" He kept walking ahead looking at the forest that was completely covered in snow. "Lucy? I think I believe you now!" He stated.

He decided to keep walking because he didn't know what else to do and didn't want to leave the other two in there. As he kept walking he found a light which seemed weird since it was going without anything powering it.

He decided to keep walking as he got a little more spooked at the fact that he doesn't know where the others are. "Lucy? Alastair?"

Suddenly, he heard the sound of a sleigh coming his way. He turned to look and saw it was all white with white reindeer. "Guys?" The sleigh kept going until it almost ran him over if he didn't fall out of the way.

Looking over he saw an ugly looking short person, which he assumed was a dwarf come out of the sleigh and run towards him. Scared, he got up and tried to run away, but his attempts were meaningless as the dwarf used his whip to catch his legs and trip him.

The dwarf jumped on him, pulled out a knife and aimed it at his throat. "Leave me alone!" he yelled. "What is it now, Ginarrbrik?" a voice from the sleigh called bored. "Make him let me go! I didn't do anything wrong!" he pleaded.

"How dare you address the Queen of Narnia!" the dwarf exclaimed. huh? he thought. "I didn't know!" "You will know here better hereafter!" the dwarf stated and just as he lifted his arm to strike Edmund the voice shouted "Wait!"

While the dwarf was getting off of him he looked up and saw a woman wearing all white clothes with an ice crown look down at him.

"What is your name, Son of Adam?" she asked.
"Uh Edmund.." He answered, getting up slowly still confused as to what was going on. He could just hear Ana's voice in his head telling him to run.

"And how, Edmund, did you come to enter my dominion?" her voice snapped him back into reality or wherever he was.

"I-I'm not sure. I was just following my sister and our friend." "Your sister? and a friend? How many are you?" she inquired. "6 of us in total.." He trailed off.

"Lucy's the only one that's been here before, she brought Alastair with her this time. She said she met some faun called Mr. Tumnus." He stuttered at the fauns name wondering why he was telling her all this.

"Peter and Susan didn't believe her. I-I didn't either. Anastasia and Alastair were the only ones who did.."

"Edmund, you look so cold. Will you come and sit with me?" her voice persuaded him and he hesitantly moved over. As he sat down the woman pulled her coat over him to warm him up. "Now, how about something hot to drink?" "Yes, please, your majesty." He said once he remembered the dwarf saying something about her being queen.

She turned took out a vile full of green liquid and let one drop fall onto the snow. Then it just started forming into a cup like it was magic. The dwarf picked it up and handed it to the freckled boy who took it hesitantly. "Your drink, sire."

"How did you do that?" he wondered never having seen anything like it before. Taking a sip of the drink he realized it was hot chocolate. "I can make anything you like" The 'Queen' responded.

"Can you make me taller?" She chuckled softly at him before asking, "Anything you'd like to eat?" "Turkish delight?" he asked, before she did the same thing as before and the dwarf took his drink and chucked it into the tree.

"Edmund?" She asked while he was eating, "I would very much like to meet the rest of your family." "Why?" he asked incredulously. "They're nothing special. Except for Anastasia, she's really special." He had a small smile, before it went away as he remembered the rude things he said to her.

"Maybe I'll get to meet her then? and I'm sure they're not nearly as special as you are." She tried to convince him as she took the dwarfs hat to clean his face. "But you see, Edmund, I have no children of my own.", she continued her 'sob story'. "And you are exactly the sort of boy who I could see, one day, becoming Prince of Narnia. Maybe even King.", she persuaded.

"Really?" he asked. "Of course, you'd have to bring your family." She added. "Oh, do you mean, Peter and Alastair would be king too?" "No! no, no, but a king needs servants, and maybe I can this Anastasia girl your Queen." Once she mentioned the girl, the Witch knew she had Edmund convinced. "I-I guess I could bring them." he relented.

The Witch took the Turkish Delights before handing them to Ginarrbrik who ate one. "Beyond these woods, you see those two hills? My house is right between them." She explained. "You'd love it there, Edmund! It has whole rooms simply stuffed with Turkish Delight." She told him as he was getting of the sleigh.

"Couldn't I have some more now?" He asked. "No!" She suddenly exclaimed, faltering as she saw his face before saying, "Don't want to spoil your appetite. Besides, you and I are going to be seeing each other again very soon, aren't we?" "I hope so, your majesty." He replied. "Until then, dear one. I'm gonna miss you."

The witch then sat back as Ginarrbrik started using the whip to get the reindeer to go. All while Edmund was thinking of how he was going to get his family here and be King with Anastasia as his Queen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.9K 28
F I L A N O L V L E E N »» FALLEN IN LOVE! - develop a deep romantic to someone. »» IN WHERE A GROUP OF CHILDREN GO THR...
212K 5.3K 62
Completed A Peter Pevensie Story Stumbling upon an entire new world just behind a door, Aria had her prophecy written from ancient times and it was n...
3.9K 127 18
The princess of Narnia ruled for hundreds of years alongside Aslan, her protector. The sons and daughters of Adam and Eve finally arrive. What took t...
1M 26.9K 39
" He set fire to the world around him but he never let a flame touch her. " Jasmine is the daughter of The Great Lion Aslan, sent to the hum...