Sameer Sang Naina

By cupcakes6621

Started: July 26, 2018 Ended: June 2, 2021 Status: Completed Editing: In progress Description: This is a s... More

intro.....
naina ka dream....
challenge
shefali
arjun bhaiya
arjun ka fesala....
permission...
planning....
sufar suru....
bus ride
lonavala day 1
lonavala day 1 continue
maa.....
last night....
Rohan....
Takarar
ghoomna ghomana...
Shefali ka decision
Juhi
Shaadi !!!
aruhi...
Anniversary
Family Time...
Amrita
bholuram and goluram
Rohit
Samaina hug
chachaji
Prep for engagement
Engagement
khushi ke pal..
Preehan Confession
Chachiji
Holi
Important Note!!!
Holi Part 2
Ek Chance
Mehendi
Teaser
Sangeet
The Big Day
Tufan....
Graha Pravash
First Day
Papa!?
Agrawal house
Society
New member
Jealousy
My Wife
Movie and Moments
Family times and Wedding dates
Cricket
Engagement
Mehendi
Sangeet
Haldi / Marriage
First Night
Graduation
Honeymoon
Toy Train
Boating and Party
One in all means
Engagement
Office
Wedding functions
First days
Problems
Kanji
Mrs. Maheshwari
Double Date
Trip to gaon
A different lifestyle
Palak
The Plan
Prep for Pooja
Maha Pooja
Back home
Fight for love
Finding Solutions
Stuck Together
Naina!
Pregnant
9 months
Naya Meheman
Epilogue

Romance and Date

896 107 27
By cupcakes6621

So guys I am here with my next part. 
Hope you enjoy it.
Plz do vote and comment.
Here we go..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

After bidding by to khushi and her family, Samaina head up to their room. Entering the room, Samaina are amazed by it. Sameer leaves the suitcases in the corner and closes the door while Naina admires the room.

Naina:(Admiring the room )"Wowww.. Papa ne toh bahut accha room book kiya hai"

Sameer:"Haan. Accha Naina me fresh hoke aata hoon phir bahar chalte hai"

Naina:"Theek hai"( Sameer heads to the washroom taking a towel while Naina starts to keep the suitcase on the bed. She searches  through her cloths to find something to wear when she hears Sameer's voice )

Sameer:(Yelling from the washroom )"Naina mere kaparde nikal dena plz.."

Naina:"Haan sameer "

She takes out a pair of pants and shirt for Sameer. Afterward she was sitting on the bed tired from the journey when she hears the bathroom door click. Naina turns to that direction to see Sameer coming out of the washroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist. She gulps and turns red and she looks away. Though they have been married of a months. It still feels new to her. She looks back at Sameer to see him busy looking in the mirror as he sets his hair.

Sameer:(Applying cream on his face)"Naina tum jake fresh ho gao."(Naina was too lost in Sameer to answer )"Naina..."(He turns towards her to see her lost looking at him. He gets confused and looks at himself understanding what happened)

Sameer smirks as he moves towards Naina who was still lost in him. He runs his hands through his hair before ruffling his hair bending it towards Naina. Feeling water droplets on her face, She comes out of her thoughts and blushes looking at Sameer.

Naina:"Ahh woh.. me...washroom "

Sameer:(Smirks)"washroom kya Naina "

Naina:"Me washroom jati hoon"(She said as she avoids looking at him)

Naina gets up and grabs her clothes rushing towards the bathroom only to be stopped by Sameer. As Naina was heading towards the bathroom, Sameer holds her from her waist and pulls her towars him causing her to collide with his chest. Naina's heart beat increases and her breathing is uneven. She closes her eyes as she feels Sameer hands travel up her hands. Using his one hand he moves her hair to the right side giving himself access to her left side neck. He dips his face in her neck smelling her fragments as he runs his nose on her neck. Naina's breath hitches as she feels him dropping feather like kisses on her neck.

She turns around in a jiff hugging him tightly. She hides her fully red face in his bare chest as he wraps his arms around her. They stay like that for few mins before Sameer breaks the hug and cups her face. He pulls her closer if that's even possible as he inches closer towards her lips. Naina closes her eyes and her hands find their way to his neck and hair. Her grip on Sameer's hair tightens as she pulls him closer. Their breath mixes as their lips collide with each other. Sameer kisses her with passion and desire. Their lips moves against each other as they explore each other. Soon due to lack of breath, they break their kiss and try to get their breathing normal. Sameer brings his lips closer to her ears as he whispers something to her.

Sameer:"I love you"(He whispers before kissing her cheeks )

Naina:(Shly perking his lips as she whisper )"I love you too"( before running into the bathroom leaving him shocked)

Sameer smiles as he gets dressed into the pant and shirt taken out by Naina. While Naina gets freshened up and comes out wearing a beautiful blue dress.

Sameer:(Hugs Naina from the back as she stands in front of the mirror combing her hair)"Looking gorgeous Mrs. Maheshwari "

Naina:"Why thank you"(She said with a smile as he nuzzles into her hair)"Sameer chordo na "

Sameer:"Nope..never... Shayad aap bhool rahi hai Mrs. Maheshwari. Hum yahan aapne honeymoon pe aaye hai. And for these 4 - 5 days tak me aapko kabhi bhi nahi chordonga. Aur nahi aap muhje romance karne se roke sakti hai"(He said as he turns her towards himself caging her in his arms)

Naina:(wrapping her arms around his neck)"But Mr. Maheshwari agar aap muhje abhi chordoge nahi toh Shaam ho gayegi aur humhare aaj ka ghoomne ka sara plan flop ho gayega. Which I will not tolarate. So let's moves shell we."(She said as she pushed him to wear his shoes while she took her purse )

Locking the room properly and checking if they have everything, Samaina head out of the hotel to explore the city. Meanwhile things at Maheshwari mansion were different. Agrawals were present in Maheshwari house with the pandit waiting for a date to be selected for preehan's wedding.

Panditji:"Jodi toh bahut shub hai in dono ki. Lekin ek samasaya (Problem ) hai"

Vishaka:"Kya Pandit ji"

Panditji:"beta inki Shaadi ke liye shub muhurat bahut kaam hai. Yaha toh aap inki shaadi agale 2 hafte baad kardi jiye warna agal subh muhart Agle 6 saal baad hi aayega"

Bela:"2 hafte toh bahut jaldi hai panditji. Itni saari shaadi ki rasame itne kaam same kaise karenge"

Vishaka:"Aur Sameer Naina bhi 4 din me liye bhar gaye hai. unke bina shaadi ke function karna theek nahi hoga. Unke bhai behen ji shaadi hai"

Amrita:"Aare aunty aap bewaja tension le rahi hai"

Swati:"Haan Chachiji. Dekhiye kaam ka kya hai hum sab hai sab kar denge. Rahi baat Naina aur Sameer ki toh woh log 4 din me aa hi rahe hai."

Amrita:"Haan engagement 4 din baad karlenge aur ek hafte baad shaadi"

Vishaka:"Per"

Vivek:"Aare Vishaka bache thik hi toh kehe rahe hai. Kyun Bhaisab aap ko kya lagta hai"

Chachaji:"Me toh theek hai is date se"

Tauji:"Jab sab theek hai toh phir final karte hai sab kuch"

Vishaka:"Theek hai phir Panditji 2 hafte baad ki sate final"

Panditji:"Theek hai phir me chalta hoon. Radhe Krishna "(He left)

Pandit:"Yeh saal Shaadi karne ke hi liye bana hai shayad"

All:"Huh?"

Pandit:"Aare pehele arjun juhi ki shaadi.. phir Sameer naina..aur ab preeti Rohan."(All laugh)

Vishaka:"Haan ab next tum dono ko baari hai munna Pandit. Acchi si lardki dhoond lo tum dono bhi"

Mundit:(To themselves )"Humne toh kabse dhondi hai bus koyi shaadi karwade aapni"(they say looking at their respective partners while the girls blush)

Vishaka:"kya.. "

Munna:"Kuch nahi mausi. Me toh bol raha tha ki jaldi hi dhoondenge koyi hum bhi."

Everyone was busy in the discussion of wedding arrangements. While our soon to be bride and groom sat in their respective seats giving shy smiles to each other. Never in her thoughts did Preeti think she would ever feel shy but as they say love changes people. Just thinking about her marriage made her blush. The thought of her being a married women in 2 weeks gave her butterflies in her stomach. Her trance was broken when Vishaka called her.

Vishaka:"Aare preeti tumne ghar dekha kaisa laga"

Preeti:"Haan maa bahut sundar hai. Per inta bara hai me toh ghoom hi ho gaongi"

Vishaka:(Laughs)"Tum dono behene ek dam same ho. Naina ne bhi yahi kaha tha."

Swati:"Aunty hum upper jake dekh aaye"

Vishaka:"Haan haan jao"(The youngest headed upwards to take a tour of the house)

Everyone was busy looking at the house when Seeing them distracted Rohan pulled Preeti with him to his...oh wait their room.

Rohan:"Toh kaisa laga ghar"

Preeti:(Seating on the bed)"Ek dam bindass.  Ghar nahi mehel hai yeh toh"

Rohan:"aapka mehel Soon to be Mrs. Somani "

Preeti:(Blushes)"Rohan bahar chale warns sab bahut tease karenge "

Rohan:"oh  ho aaj kya baat hai. Meri Sher jaise dhahardne wali Girlfriend shy girl kaise ban gay"

Preeti:"Pata nahi. Bus shaadi ki baat sunke aapne aap kuch ajeeb sa hone lag raha hai"

Swati:(Entering the room)"Lo yeh log yahan hai"

Munna:(Coming with others)"Oh bhai sabar karlo tum dono. 2 hafte baad shaadi bhi hai ab to"

Preehan:"Woh toh bus hum ese hi"(They blush while others laugh)

Downstairs Everyone was busy in the preparations when Vishaka called Vivek to the side.

Vivek:"Kya hua Vishaka tensed lag rahi ho"

Vishaka:"Kya karon Vivek muhje tension ho rahi hai"

Vivek:"baat kya hai."

Vishaka:"Vivek Rohan ki shaadi hai 2 hafto me. Shaadi me guest aayenge. Aur maa bhi. Sameer ki Shaadi me toh humne unhe bulaya nahi kyunki  Sameer nahi pasand karta. Per Rohan ki shaadi me unko hona zarori hai. Pata nahi sab kaise hoga. Sameer pata nahi kaise react karega. Aur toh aur Delhi me toh hua uske baad finally ab jake sab theek ho raha tha. Sameer Aur aapke beech ka rishta theek ho raha hai. Woh aapko papa manne laga hai. Me nahi chahati kuch bhi ghardbar ho. Aap toh jante hai humhara yahan settle hone ka Fault bhi woh Sameer pe dalti hai aur.."

Vivek:"Shant Vishaka shant. I know maa ne bahut kuch kiya hai. But I promise ki ab me kuch nahi bigardne dhonga. Me ab sach janta hoon. Me janta hoon Sameer kaisa hai. So trust me. Maa bas yahan Rohan ki shaadi ke liye aayegi ek hafta jaise saare meheman aayenge aur Rohan ke shaadi ke next day woh wapas gayenge. Kuch nahi hoga hum sab hai Sameer ke saath is bar. Aur most importantly Naina hai Sameer ke saath woh uske saath kuch bura nahi hone degi"

Vishaka nodded but the thought still scared. She had lost her son too many times to loose him again. She had watched her son go through so much pain and couldn't do anything. She didn't want that to happen again.

Meanwhile back at ooty. Samaina headed out to the hotel and booked a cab.

Naina:"Sameer for the 10th time bataoge hum kahan ja rahe hai"

Sameer:"10th time ho ya 100th me nahi batonga"

Naina:"Sameer plz na"

Sameer:"surprise jaan"(He said winking at her as he pulled her in his arms)

Naina:"Sameer "(Naina says shocked by his actions )

Sameer:"kya Mrs. Maheshwari "(He asks seeing her failed struggles of getting out of his arms)

Naina:"Sameer chordo woh kya sochega"(She whiper- yelled)

Sameer:"Naina hum aapne honeymoon pe hai aur woh tumhara koyi mama nahi hai jo humhare baare me soch ke taane maare. Just enjoy the moment jaan"(Hearing this Naina frowns but stops her struggles)

Naina's voice over..

Uss time aur aaj ko jab compare karti hoon toh hasi aati hai. Kya difference hai. Us same aapne pati ke bhi gale lagna paap lagta hai sabke saamne. aur aaj... Aaj kal toh boyfriend Girlfriend bhi ese chuma chumi lete hai ek dusare ki public me ki kya bataon.( Laughs)  kabhi kabar toh sochti hoon ki Aajse 10 saal ke baad kaisa hoga. Kya kuch badal gayega. Ab iska jawab toh saame hi dega.

Naina's voice over ends..

Sameer's voice over...

Aap logo ne world war 1 ke baare me suna hai. World war 2 ke baare me bhi suna hoga. Per aane wale kuch dino me main world war 3 dekhne wala tha. Honeymoon days pe me inta anjaan tha aane waale palu ki kya bataon. Kher abhi ke liye toh Aap honeymoon face enjoy kijiye. phir aap aur me dono maaze lenge aane wala world war 3 ka jo Dadi aur Naina ke beech hoga. Waise kya lagta hai aapko kya Naina ya Dadi me se world war 3 kaun jeetega. Sochiye sochiye..

Sameer's voice over ends...

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
Plz do vote and comment.
Will update next part soon..

Precap:"Samaina's honeymoon trip filled with romance, fun and little bit of something else. What do you guys think will happen when Dadi and Naina come face to face?"

STAY HOME AND STAY SAVE EVERYONE 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 2K 23
"Naina... Hume hamari zindagi mein koi baccha chahiye hi nahi tha... Tu toh hamari unplanned baby hai... Hamari shaadi ko bhi teen saal ho gaye the a...
96.3K 12.9K 91
This story is based on ye un dino ki bat hai... Samaina are best friends, they fell in love. But.... Life is not a bed of roses... Before they becom...
37.3K 4K 62
"Pehli nazar mein hi mujhe usse pyaar hogaya tha! Tabhi se zor zor se chilla kar apne pyaar ka izhaar karna chahta hun par.....Par woh kisiko apne aa...
19.9K 1.8K 9
Destined events of life are rare and special. For many people destiny brings new opportunity to live a life one always wished to but for some it brin...