momojiro on ice

By YOUR-MOM-MOMO

This my first story, so please don't judge. Momo and Jiro are going ice skating, Momo dosen't know jow to sk... More

2
the ice #3
A/N💖💛💙
4
omg, omg, omg!!!!
A/N
oop🙃

1

896 29 6
By YOUR-MOM-MOMO

JIRO POV.

FRIDAY

I was in home room, Aizawa sensei gave us a free period, when Momo came up to me and said: "Hey Jiro, do you wanna go ice skating tomorrow?" I was shoked and said: "Sure, what time?" I asked "Would 2:00 pm work for you?" She asked "Yea it would" I replied "Ok, see you later" she smiled and walked back to her seat, i smiled back.
While I looked around the room Koda, Kiri, Bakugou, and Denki they were all looking at me with their jaws dropped. But I didn't pay much atention to them, I just kept on doing my homework.

I couldn't focus on my homework because i was thinking if she had just asked me out and ofcourse Momo, how beautiful her eyes are, her silky smooth hair, her amazingly kind personality.

I was getting distracted and had to continue my homework, but i just couldn't take my mind off our 'date' if you could even cal it that.

The rest of the day that was all I could think about, but luckily it was the weekend and there was barely any homework so that was good.

MOMO POV.

'HOLY SHIT I JUST ASKED OUT JIRO!!!' I thiught to myself 'AND SHE SAID YEEESS!!!!' 'Wait does she know its a date?... aSHIT SHE DOESN'T KNOW IT'S A DATE!!!!!' I agin thought to myself as I was mentally freaking out.

The rest of the day I couldn't focus on my work because I didn't know if Jiro knew that I asked her out on a date, I wasn't the best at ice skating but I asked Denki where would be a good place to take her on a date and he said she really liked to ice skate, and her friends know best, so I went with it.

A/N

HI... THUS IS MY FIRST FANFIC SO PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME, I'M KINDA YOUNG SO PLEASE BE NICE IN THE COMMENTS... EVEN THOUGH I DON'T THINK ANYONE WILL READ THIS. BUT IM OPTAMISTIC SO PLEASE BE NICE .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 7.1K 88
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
283K 13.6K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
201K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
204K 3.5K 171
@brandolover21 on tiktok not proof read, sorry if there's any mistakes <3