π‡πžπ₯𝐩𝐒𝐧𝐠 π“π‘πžπ¦ π‡πžοΏ½...

By shaylawrites128

"i got patience, ma" roddy stated. "i ain't goin nowhere" More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37. 1 year later
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43. 5 Months later
44. after the birth
45.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54. Appreciation
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
73.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
90.
91.
92.
93.
94. time skip
95.
how to love - pop smoke
96.
97.
98.
99.
S O N Γ‰ T
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
im stuck
108.
109.
110.
one in a million - Toosii2x
111. 3 months later
112.
113.
114.
115.
π“π‡π€ππŠ π˜πŽπ”.
SECOND ACCOUNT & NEW BOOK

26.

3.2K 165 123
By shaylawrites128

- Vanessa Valor -
- Compton, California -

"your sure this is what you want?" nia asked as we pulled up to the abortion clinic.

hate me if you want.. i'm to scared to tell roddy and i'm more then scared to have a baby. especially right now. it's been 2 weeks since he left the house and still hasn't picked up my calls or anything else.

i figured i would just tell him that i've been really stressed and that he'd never find out about this.

as we got in the clinic, we talked to the person at the front desk and they sent me back with a nurse.

"so how's everything been?" the girl asked as i sat on the bed.

"kinda bad.. these cramps have been bad and so has the throwing up" i sighed as nia sat next to me on a stool.

"i'm sorry to hear that" she sighed. "go ahead and put your legs on these two things right here" she tapped on these pedestal looking things for my feet.

after talking and everything, she finally began to examine me. i started to feel really nervous when she put the speculum into my pussy which made me very uncomfortable but it has to be done..

"okay i'm gonna open this. it might feel weird or hurt but if it hurts to much just tell me okay?" i nodded grabbing nia's hand.

"shit" i mumbled as i felt the pain of me stretching. it ached so fucking bad. "sorry for the language" i sighed laying my head back.

"it's okay girl everybody does it" she laughed a little. "i'm gonna inject you with a numbing medicine okay?" i nodded and sweated nia's hand as i felt the sting of the needle.

"is this gonna hurt b-bad?" i sighed.

"i don't wanna lie to you mama" she sighed. "but it will hurt. just close your eyes and it'll all be over soon"

i felt her put the tube through my cervix making me wince in pain squeezing my eyes shut as it went in.

"this is the hard part" she admitted.

"your gonna be okay just squeeze my hand" nia said turning my head.

- a few hours later -

- Rodrick moore -

"yo" i turned my head seeing pop walk into the studio booth i was in. "you talk to shorty?"

"hell naw" i shook my head turning my music back up.

"i think you should" he turned it back down.

"whatchu talkin about?" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"she goin through sum. she need you home" he sat down.

"she told you what's going on?!" i mugged as i grabbed my jacket standing up.

"yea but i ain't tellin you" he sighed. "it's sum personal and i feel like if she want you to know then she'll tell you"

"the fuck? you supposed to tell me what's going on" i mugged.

"i would but it ain't my business. go home and see if she'll tell you" i rolled my eyes at him as i left mad as hell.

how she tell a dude she don't even know but won't tell me?

i drove home mad as fuck the whole way. i couldn't understand why the hell she wouldn't tell me out of all people.

"Vanessa!" i yelled closing the front door behind me. "Vanessa Evangeline Valor!" i yelled a second time hearing footsteps coming down the stairs.

"you're home" she sighed walking to me.

"nah don't touch me until you tell me what's been going on" i put my hand out stopping her from hugging me.

"seriously roddy? drop it" she groaned walking to the fridge opening it.

"drop it?" yo she really pissin me off. "Fucking drop it, Vanessa?!" i slammed the fridge door shut before she could reach in it making her jump. "How am i supposed to relax when my girlfriend won't be honest with me!" i mugged as i walked to her only for her to back up.

"roddy" she said barely above a whisper as i backer her into the corner of the counter laying one of my hands on each side of her on the counter.

"i took you in, Vanessa. i saved you!" i argued. "i've done everything for you since day 1 and you can't tell me what the fuck is going on?!" i yelled as i let my anger take over me. "ungrateful as fuck" i said sternly.

her tears started to fall as she brought her hands to her face beginning to sob.

"if you loved me y-you'd be patient" she cried pushing me back.

"i've been SO fucking patient, Vanessa!" i yelled pulling her to me. "and look what the fuck your doing!" i brought my hand up to point in her face.

"roddy!" she cried as she hid her face jumping up. that's when i realized what i was doing.

"fuck" i mumbled. "I ain't mean to scare you, Nessa" i sighed running my hands up and down my face. "i wasn't gon hit you"

she just cried and cried as her sobs broke through her chest.

i pulled her into a hug wrapping my arms around her tightly.

"I'm sorry" i rubbed her back. "i'm just angry that you won't tell me what's wrong with you" i pulled her arms down. "talk to me" i lifted her chin.

"roddy i've just been so stressed with school. i've been having bad weeks and it sucks because sometimes i can't come back home" she sniffled wiping her eyes.

"why ain't you just say sum?" she frowned.

"because i know your already stressed about your music. i didn't wanna add to it" i sighed.

"you should've told me baby. because now i can make sure every time we're together, you'll be good" she smiled a little.

"you know how much i've missed you?" she pulled my face down crashing her lips into mine as she rested her one hand on the back of my neck and the other on the side of my neck.

i lifted her onto the counter standing between her legs as i slipped my tongue in her mouth.

her hands traveled up under my shirt over my abs and chest as i wrapped my hand around her neck lightly tonguing her down.

"we gon have to stop this make out session" i said pulling away licking over my bottom lip.

"who said it was just a make out session?"

———————————————————————————

y'all think Vanessa's wrong for lying to roddy?

should she tell him about the abortion?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 11 24
Just read...
547 41 21
"I love you" I frowned " If you loved me you wouldn't be leaving me" "I'll miss you" I sighed,,"No You will miss me"... #4 in Gilinsky (07/01/19) #...
819K 30.1K 87
"Ready Or Not, Here I Come You Can't Hide Gonna Find You And Take it Slowly"
36.2K 884 54
Don't never let a man put his hands on uu πŸ’―βœŠπŸ»βœŠπŸ½βœŠπŸΏ. Enjoy πŸ’›