Another Broken Girl

By Hopeless_Fangirl

"Why do you keep running away?" WARNING: CONTAINS SENSITIVE TOPICS More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Epilogue

Chapter 60

1.1K 37 5
By Hopeless_Fangirl

 Ali's POV

I got home late that night. The lights were off in the house, so I assumed that Leo and the girls were sleeping already. I get out my keys and open the door slowly so I won't wake anyone up.

"Surprise!" I hear multiple people scream.

"Holy shit!" I scream out of fright.

"Congrats on the signing, Ali!" Beth says running up to me

"Oh god, thanks guys." I smile. Everyone is here. Leo, Nikki, Paul, Skylar, Jessie, Andy, Beth, Brandon, Noah, Calum, Michael, Ashton, and Luke.

"Go get dressed! We're going clubbing!" Skylar says excitedly.

"That's kind of illegal here in America." I laugh.

"I'm sneaking you guys in." Leo says.

"Oh, and what does the cop, Paul, have to say about this?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows at Paul.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear what Leo said." He says then laughs. "Go and have fun."

I smile and run upstairs to get dressed. I look in my closet to look for something, but I couldn't find anything worthy for tonight.

"Hey, Ali." Brandon says coming into my room.

"Hey." I say still looking desperately in my closet.

"I went out and bought you this." He says. I turn around and see that he has a dress in his hand. It's a black, long sleeved dress. The whole dress is laced, but has a thin layer underneath to not show anything.

"Thanks." I say gladly taking him and quickly kissing him on the cheek, as a friendly gesture.

"I have something to tell you." Brandon says like it hurts.

"Is it bad?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says. "I hate to tell you now, but you have the right to know." I nod in response for him to go on.

"I saw Noah at the diner the other day, when you were at the studio." He says nervously licking his lips.

"So?" I ask.

"With another girl." He adds in. He then takes out his phone and shows me a picture of him kissing a girl.

"Oh." I say after a few minutes of silence. I really don't know what to say. I didn't expect it at all. But at the same time, I don't feel hurt. At all.

"Hey, don't worry about it. Tonight is your night and he is just a piece of trash who doesn't know how great you are." He says grabbing my hand and squeezing it reassuringly.

"I don't think that will be a problem." I say giving him a small smile.

"Hey, on the bright side," he says with a wide smile, "you have a hot famous person who has a liking to you."

"Shut up." I laugh.

"Ali?" I hear someone say. Brandon and I turn our heads towards the door to see Noah.

"I'm going two leave you alone." Brandon says. "You are so dead." Brandon whispers to Noah.

"I'm guessing Brandon told you." Noah says sitting next to me on my bed.

"Yeah. He did." I say.

"I'm really sorry, Ali." He says genuinely. "And I understand if you're mad."

"I'm not mad, but I am really surprised." I say honestly. "You know, I never would have guessed that you would cheat on me." I say.

"You obviously regret it, don't you?" I ask noticing that he winced at the word cheat.

"I do, I regret it so much. If I had the chance to take it back I would." He says holding both of my hands tightly in his own.

"Then I have one question for you." I say.

"Yeah?"

"Why'd you do it?" I ask.

"Ugh, I don't know," he says frustrated, "I was just so jealous of Luke, and when I heard that you were going to the studio-"

"Wait, are you saying you cheated on me because you were jealous of Luke?" I ask cutting him off.

"No- well, yeah kind of- but no." he stutters. "Ugh, Ali I don't know what I was thinking." He says now covering his face with his hands.

"I know what you were thinking," I say softly, but not at all madly, "you did it because you wanted to hurt me before I could hurt you." I say in an understanding voice.

"You don't sound mad." He says uncovering his face.

"Because I'm not." I say honestly.

"So, we're good?" he asks.

"Yeah, we're good." I say with a gentle smile.

"Are we still together?" he asks with a hint of hope in his voice.

"Defiantly not. Sorry, but once a cheater always a cheater." I say with humor in my voice.

"Yeah, I should've seen that coming." He laughs. "Can we at least be friends?" he asks.

"Of course."

Noah leaves and I begin to get ready quickly. I only apply mascara and eyeliner since I was in a hurry and then I put on my dress. The girls came upstairs to do my hair for me. They lightly waved it, and then applied perfume to my neck.

"Alright, here we are." Leo says as we enter the club. There's lights shooting from everywhere and loud music booming out of the fifteen foot speakers. There was of course a bar along the back, but most of the floor is a dance floor.

"Let's go get some drinks!" Brandon yells over the music. We all head over to the bar and order drinks then head to the dance floor. I decided not to get incredibly drunk tonight since I wasn't in the mood. But Brandon and Beth defiantly felt differently. Then I remembered that this is probably their first time going to a club. Poor them.

Once we entered the crowd of sweating bodies Jessie thought it was a good idea to start grinding on me. We all begin to laugh, but I just went with it. Jessie is always very touchy when she's drunk. Skylar is the emotional drunk, and Andy is the "let's go to jail" drunk, but when Andy's sober she's like that anyway.

"Hey!" Michael yells with Calum behind them.

"Come here!" I yell back and pull them both closer to us. We begin to dance and laugh. Michael begins to dance like a robot which makes all five of us laugh. Calum, however, was just swaying back and forth like a normal person would.

"I'm going to get a drink." I say to them then make my way out of the crowded bodies. Before I could go to the bar I see Luke sitting by himself. I have a war in my head if I should go over to him or just leave, but I decide just to go over to him.

"What are you doing by yourself?" I ask taking a seat next to him.

"I don't know." He says tracing the edge of his beer bottle.

"Why don't you come dance with us?" I ask.

"I don't really feel like dancing." He says taking a sip.

"Okay, Mr. Party Pooper, what do you feel like doing?" I ask with a chuckle.

"I just feel like sitting here." He says. "So, how does it feel like to be signed?"

"Awesome. I'm getting an interview with the Ellen." I say excitedly.

"Wow, really?" he asks.

"Yeah. Mr. Sanders hooked me up with it." I say.

"So, why aren't you celebrating with your boyfriend?" he asks sounding a bit bitter.

"I don't have one." I blurt out.

"What? What happened?" he asks not sounding too sorry for me.

"He cheated on me." I say with a shrug.

"Well," he says becoming very close to me, "I would never cheat on you."

Our eyes meet and I let myself get lost in them. The all too familiar filling fills my stomach and I feel heat rise to my cheeks. He cups my cheek then inches closer to me until our lips touched. I felt the sparks come again and fireworks burst in my stomach. I missed this feeling, the feeling that Luke gives me. It's incredibly weird how even after a year, he's still able to make me feel this way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.6K 27
Luke Hemming (5SOS)
343K 9.2K 37
"Please don't leave me. Everyone always leaves me. J-Just stay." -- trigger warning thank you for the support, i love you all
6.2K 64 18
there really isn't much to explain :) enjoy& I'm sorry its short but yea lol