REGRET

By Teefabulous

Isere Katherine is like every child growing up. She wanted space and freedom but was limited to so many thin... More

Welcome Note
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1: Freedom
Chapter 2: Parents
Chapter 3: Going Away
Chapter 4: New roomate
Chapter 5: First tryout
Chapter 6: Diving deeper
Chapter 7: After
Chapter 8: Starting over
Chapter 9: Where is she?
Chapter 10: We meet again
Chapter 11: Monday evening
Chapter 12: The Fight And The text
Chapter 13: Heartbeats
Chapter 14: Inquisitive
Chapter 15: Mood swing
Chapter 16: Christmas holiday
Chapter 17: Home bitter home
Chapter 18: Drama
Chapter 19: Merry Christmas and an happy New year
Chapter 20: Back to school
Chapter 21: Distance
Chapter 22: Misunderstanding
Chapter 23: Will you?
Chapter 24: It's official
Chapter 25: First Val together
Chapter 26: Love
Chapter 27: Heated
Chapter 28: confrontation
Chapter 29: Reconcilation
Chapter 30: Birthday surprises
Chapter 31: Shock
Chapter 32: April fool
Chapter 33: Ghana
Chapter 34: Manipulation
Chapter 35: Hurt
Chapter 36: The truth
Chapter 37: Let the ship sail again
Chapter 38: Kiss and make up
Chapter 39: You know nothing
Chapter 40: Small talks
Chapter 41: Why I love you
Chapter 42: You drive me insane.
Chapter 44~ Addicted
Chapter 45~ Last
Chapter 46~ Back home
chapter 47~ Stressed
Chapter 48~ Ignoring
Chapter 49~ Something is wrong
Chapter 50~ in his arms
Chapter 51~ The brother
Chapter 52~ Some months later
Chapter 53~ Let's take a break
Chapter 54~ signs
Chapter 55~ Forbidden
Chapter 56~ Facade
Chapter 57~ Confused
Chapter 58~ Unspoken
Chapter 59~ Reminiscing the past
Chapter 60~ Confession
Chapter 61~ Part II
Chapter 62~ Stars
Chapter 63(I) ~ Words
Chapter 63(ii)~ Kevin's POV
EPILOGUE
Appreciation Note
My other works
C.H.E.M.I.S.T.R.Y

Chapter 43~ Do you wanna know

1.7K 270 362
By Teefabulous

Kelvin opened the door for Isere once he packed at the parking garage in Jide's house. Isere watched in awe the big mansion in front of her.

She wondered if Tunji resided with his family or not. There were some cars packed in the packing garage too which she thought probably belonged to some other people.

While they both walked out of the garage to the mansion,  In the middle of the courtyard was a water fountain with two unicorn statue facing one another. She clung unto his arms with her hands, struggling to walk with those six inch heels as they walked into the mansion.

It was dark so the place was extremely quiet but the night breeze wheezing sound could be heard. "Segun." She called in a whisper.

"Hmm," he answered her. "Can you walk slowly, I don't have long legs you know?" She said to him. All the while they walked towards the door of the mansion, he was walking as he usually walked but considering his long legs, it would take two of her steps to match one of his.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he said to her.  After a while, she called his attention again. "Am I walking too fast again, although I'm not walking fast?" He said to her.

"Relax. I called you for another thing," she replied. He sighed, "Ohh."

"Do Jide's parent stay with him?" She asked him. She couldn't help but wonder why a man who was still in the university had a big house like this, unless he was married.

Kelvin chuckled, "We have never had this talk before but Jide is there three years older than Banji and I," Kelvin said and Isere gasped.

"What?" Her statement came more as a question than shock.

"We were all friends but when we were little but he is older. After graduating high school, he didn't want to further his education. His parent didn't want that, infact considering their status, they forced him but he refused. It was after some years he decides to further his education, just to be that man his mother wanted him to be after she passed away," Kelvin explained.

"Ohh, he lost his mother?" Isere said sympathetically.

Kelvin nodded his head, "Yes, he lost his mother. Before she died, she asked him to be a lawyer, one who from above she'd be proud of."

"Jide is planning on getting married two years from now, this house is for him and his future family," Kelvin said.

"Wow. Never knew he liked women." Isere shrugged.

"What? Why would you think so?" Kelvin chuckled.

"He is so rigid. He doesn't glance twice at any woman, I take note of him, you know," she shrugged. "Not intentionally!" She exclaimed when she saw Kelvin's facial expression.

"Wow. Didn't know you were crushing on my friend," he clicked his tongue as he began to walk normally to give her an hard time while walking.

"Wait up Segun," she complained as she took long strides to match his footstep. He began to walk extremely slow to match her pace but said nothing to her; an act that didn't go unnoticed by Isere.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked him. "Come on don't tell me you are taking what I said seriously?" She said but he said nothing.

"Come on!" She whined. Just then, they reached the mansion door. Kelvin pressed the bell button and after some seconds, the door was opened by Wunmi.

"You are here. Late comer," Wunmi teased. "Good evening," Isere greeted her.

"Hello beautiful," Wunmi replied with a nice gesture. "What's wrong with him? Why isn't he smiling?" Wunmi asked noticing Kelvin's facial expression.

Kelvin heaved a sigh, "I need to use the restroom, excuse me," he said, slightly shoving Wunmi out of the way. Isere bit her lips as she saw him walk away without her.

"Did something happen?" Wunmi asked Isere. Isere shrugged, "We were good until now," Isere replied. A smile crept unto Isere's face when she thought of Kelvin's mood.

Was he jealous? She thought to herself. She had never seen him jealous before neither had he ever frowned at her before for hyping or talking about another man. Then she thought again, it was his friend and there was no way she'd ever like Jide with a bald head in a romantic way.

Thinking of Jide with bald hair made her laugh. He didn't match her Kelvin's when it came to body, face and height. She wondered why he was jealous of his friend who she found weird.

Wunmi took Isere to a room to get her changed into a bikini since they were going to use the pool in Jide's mansion. Isere glanced at the room painted in cream colour, a king size bed placed beside the wall on the right when you come in through the door. There was a nightstand placed beside the bed, a LED plasma TV placed opposite the bed with a DVD stand where DStv and a DVD player was placed on top.

"Undress baby girl, we have to join them in the pool soon," Wunmi voice had startled Isere lightly. "Ohh," she muttered. She was so caught up admiring the beautiful room that she had forgotten what to do.

Isere pulled her heels, placing her feet on the marble tiles that felt cold against her feet. "Am I going to wear that?" Isere blinked her eyes as she saw the pair of bikini Wunni held on her hand.

"Yes, of course, we are going to swim," Wunmi said.

"I...I can't swim talkless..." Wunmi cuts her off.

"Shh baby, don't be a party pooper and catch some fun. There are going to be some other people coming you know," Wunmi said.

"Who? Your friends?" Isere asked.

"Yes and mostly not my friends. So which one do you want? The pink or the black?" Wunmi asked.

Isere squeezed her brows, "None," she shrugged. "You said people were going to be here, if you don't mind me settling down for something else good other than this," Isere said to her.

"You don't have to be shy  you know," Wunmi tried reasoning.

"It's..it not that. I have stretched marks and asides that, my ass will obviously be in display, like I don't have a problem if it just me and Kelvin but...the peop..." Wunmi cuts her off while chuckling.

"It's fine then. We will get you settled in something else," Wunmi assured her.

Isere walked behind Wunmi clad in a jean bum short and a nude colour tube bra She walked with a dunlop slippers on her leg towards Kelvin who was busy on his phone. Her braid was pack in an high ponytail, even at that, the length exceeded her bum.

She looked around the pool area, the pool water was really blue and the light illuminating made its blue colour darker and more attractive.

Some people were in the pool, people she hadn't seen before neither did she care who they were. Once she was beside Kelvin who had an orange drink on his table while typing on his phone. She grabbed his phone from his hand, getting his attention so quick.

A smile crept unto her face once his eyes met with hers. "How do I look?" She asked. Kelvin glanced at her from head to toe, then he shrugged, "Good." His simple reply had made Isere frown but she wasn't bothered.

"That's good that I'm good but is that all?" She asked with a questioning brows. "Were you jealous earlier?" She blurted out.

Kelvin placed his palm on his jaw while he stared at her with a bland expression on his face. "Yes I was." His simple and firm reply had shocked her. She had never expected him to be so blunt about it.

She giggled lightly. "You...you are kidding me right?" She asked amused. "Why would you be jealous, like what part?" She asked him.

Kelvin heaved a sigh, "Give me my phone," He muttered.

"Aww...my baby is Jealous and mad at me," she giggled. Her sooting voice had sent warmth to his stomach but he wouldn't show that on his face.

"Every part. Should I tell you something although I'm not supposed to bring it up."

"What is it?" Isere said briskly, as she sat down on his leg, straddling him. She cupped his cheek so his eyes would be meeting hers. "Tell me something I do not know," She whispered.

Kelvin heaved a deep sigh, "I'm not supposed to be telling you this or bringing this up but do you wanna know why I broke up with my ex girlfriend?" He asked her, taking her by shock.

"Are you going to break up with me?" She blurted out.

Happy first Sunday of the month.
Well, I'm trying my best to update frequently.

It seems our Kelvin has shown his jealous side for the first time but why do you think it bothered him knowing it was his friend?

What do you think he is about to tell her?

Your opinion about Jide?

Vote, comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 5.7K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
179K 6.7K 32
***COMPLETED*** Sky's home life was a little piece of hell on earth. She often had to fight past the pain, but she always found a way to become stron...
17.7K 2.9K 23
Katherine(17) got pregnant for her high school sweetheart Lavi (18) and ran away from home when the option to abort was presented to her by her fathe...
15K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...