โ€ข the dragon of the court โ€ข |...

By giubrick

Isabelle Aizawa, third year student in Shumizen Academy, captain of the most known girl's volleyball team in... More

0.0
0.1
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Author's Note!

38.

1.4K 53 31
By giubrick

Tokyo Olympic Stadium
6th August 2021, Finals

«THE JAPANESE TEAM WIN THE GOLD DEFEATING CHINA! CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE AMAZING GAME THEY SHOWED US!»

I run into Ana's arms and hug her, happy as ever. Second fucking Olympic golden medal.

Koko, Ishikawa and Maki run to us and join the hug, knocking us on the ground, crying.

Yeah, other two years are passed. Yeah, another Olympic Game is just finished for the volleyball team. Yeah, I'm in the Japanese one along side Ana, Koko, Ishikawa and Maki.

I'm married with the love of my life who's now in the Japanese National Team as well with Tobio, Shoyō, Atsumu, Ushijima, Sakusa and Hoshiumi and they've Iwaizumi as personal trainer and I can't be more proud of that. They played against Argentina — where Oikawa's playing — and lost so that's mean they're silver medal today. They were a little upset at first but seeing Oikawa reaching the gold was enough to make them happy for him.

Mina is with my mom, Sanada, Nakamura and Sasaki, waving at us and jumping. Mina has in her arms a little girl with two brown ponytails on the sides of her head who's waving at me as well.

«Luckily she's all her dad!» Koko jokes, following my gaze.

I smile «For once your right»

We attempt at the ceremony and fast as the wind we run outside the gym, meeting the boys midway.

We all hug each other, complimenting even if we cannot be there during each other games.

Kuroo and Akaashi are here too and I can't be more happy.

Mina and the girls arrived as well «Someone wants her mom!» she says, passing me the little girl.

I take her and she immediately hugs me with her little arms «Mommy»

I hug her tight «Hi, Sayuri, did you have fun?» I smile at her and she nods, bump fisting the air like her dad.

«Mommy, Koko, Maki, Ishi and Ana» she points at all of us and smile «super cool!» she claps her hands.

I see the boys having an heart's squeeze and look away from the too much cuteness. I kiss her cheek and she giggles.

Then her big golden eyes found her favorite man «Daddy!» she extends her arms towards Bokuto who quickly lifts her up, making her swings around.

She laughs seeing her yellow dress floating «Daddy, Sho, Tobi, Ushi, 'Sumu, Hoshi, Omi, Iwa» she again points at person that her funny nicknames belongs to «You win!» she touches the medal at Bokuto's neck and smile. Of course she cannot understand the difference between our medals and theirs so she assumes they won too. Otherwise the boys are looking at her so lovingly, telling her that yes, they've won too.

The boys get even closer to her and they chat a bit with my little owl, making our girls heart squeezing.

«Two golden medals? You should really stop»

I turn around and see Oikawa coming to us, smiling. I laugh and hug his tall and muscular figure. He lifts me up for a bit and I cup his face with my hands, looking into his big brown eyes.

«I couldn't be more proud of the player, and the person, you became, Tōru! You deserve this!»

He puts me down and squeezes my shoulders «Well, I couldn't let down my number one fan, right?» he waits for a reply, sweat dropping. I grin.

«I'm surely not disappointed!»

Then I realize he had never seen Sayuri except from the photos.

«C'mon! I need to introduce you someone!»

He follows me between the circle the boys created. When they notice Oikawa they start hugging him and patting his back and shoulder.

I get closer to Bokuto and hug my family «Congratulations, awesome husband!»

He kiss my temple and Sayuri forehead «I was hoping for the golden but I'm pretty happy with this now! We will split your medals, my wonderful wife»

I laugh and stole Sayuri from him «Sayu-chan, do you want to meet uncle Tōru?» I ask her.

Her eyes sparkles and she peeks at her shoes, where some little alien's adhesives are attached «Yes!»

I smile and made my way between the boys, arriving in front of Oikawa. His eyes sparkles too when he notices the little girl in my arms and he slowly lowers himself to look at her better.

She touch his nose and giggles «Tō-ru!» she mutters.

He almost starts crying «She knows my name! And she likes my alien adhesive!»

Iwaizumi hits him in the back of his head «And here's who gave a little girl aliens theme adhesives» he sighs and everybody laugh.

Sayuri laughs too at Oikawa's face «Uncle Iwa and Tōru are best friends, right mommy?» she asks me.

I smile and nod «Yes they are, honey»

She nods, understanding my words «Uncle!» she calls, making every boy turning to her with a question mark on their head.

Me, the girls and Bokuto laugh at their reaction.

«Sayu, which uncle?» I ask her.

She points at Oikawa, who's still in front of her «You win too!» she points at his medal «This color is like mommy's one! I like daddy's more but this seems cool too!» I notice just now that she has Bokuto's medal around her neck.

Oikawa melts at her words and smiles kindly «Yes, today I won too» he fixes her ponytail and stand up «Bokuto-kun, you're the luckiest man alive, remember this» he shakes Bokuto's hand and they give each other a big hug. They became pretty close since the wedding and I can't be more happy.

I hear Sayuki laughing at something behind me. I turn and notice Tobio and Wakatoshi's stoic faces who are looking down at her between my hair.

«Funny!» she says, keep laughing. Then Shoyō and Hoshiumi push them away and start impersonating them, pushing down their hair and assuming some funny faces.

She laughs and I follow her as well «Funny too!»

Then Kuroo steps closer and brings his face just a few inches away from hers «How are you, kitty?» he asks her, handing her a lollipop.

She takes it and smiles «I'm hungry! Where's Kema?» she asks, saying Kenma's name in the wrong way.

Kuroo snickers «He's at home but I'm sure he misses you» he helps her opening the candy and smile at me «I want one, y'know? Convince Mina, please!»

I laugh and peek at Mina, who's pouting «You have to marry me before, business man!»

We all laugh at their funny interactions, knowing very well that on their next date Mina will have a ring on her finger as well.

Sayuri is looking at Sakusa and I know what she wants so I take a step closer to my new friend and he looks down at us.

«Uncle» she says.

«Not really» he answers.

She doesn't let go «I need to wash my hands before eating this, can you help me?»

Smart girl, my kiddo.

Sakusa eyes sparkles and he takes her in his arms «We go wash our hands then»

Sayuki gives me her lollipop and go to the bathroom with Sakusa. I sigh and lick it. Strawberry, I love it.

I look behind me at part of my friends. They're all smiling and happy about today and their life in general.

From the next year Shoyō will be in Brazil again and Tobio in Italy while me and Bokuto are going to live our life here in Japan for a while more. This could me the last time we see each other in an occasion like this.

I step between Shoyō and Tobio, pulling their arms and make them lowering at my height. At this point I slide my arms on their shoulders and hug them tight, snuggle my face between their cheeks.

«I'm very proud of you! You can really fly as high as you want now»

They slide their arms around my waist and laugh.

«It's all thanks to you, Isabelle! You're great at everything you do! You're an amazing player, a wonderful mom and also a great friend» Shoyō compliments me.

«Without your support this little tangerine would be lost so thank you to make us be the frick duo once again»

Tobio's words shock both me and Shoyō. With tears in our eyes we launch ourselves at him and hug him. Well, he's between us and I can sense his "not knowing what to do" moment.

I take a look at everybody and run into my husband's arms, squeezing him «This is everything I wanted»

He kiss the top of my head and rests his chin on it «I feel the same»

And with that I can officially say that my adventures end there.

I can't be more thankful to everyone who stayed with me till now.

I just hope you'll be with me even after.

I love you.

Isabelle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 358 22
OC, named Ireen, is another childhood friend of Eren, just a year older (or so what they thought). Living in a forest separated from the main town of...
55K 2.3K 35
[Book 1 of Mike Zacharias x OC Series] โœ”๏ธ Silica Delaney's life was filled to the brim with twists, turns, and the unexpected. Noticeably, the swindl...
114K 3K 77
*.ยท:ยท.โœง โœฆ โœง.ยท:ยท.* โ™ช ๐™ป๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ. โ™ช She is the light that brightens his worl...
702K 23.5K 116
Amari Bakugo was Katsuki's greatest secret. The topic of his sister was only dismissed and forgotten by him for years. That is, until Amari gets acce...