The Runaway Groom βœ“

By crazymaniac_

With everything he had, only one thing he wished for, her. Wanting her to be his and he himself wanted to be... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
Head Over Heels | New Story |

29

1.8K 294 56
By crazymaniac_

"Annika, wake up, I need to go pee" Shivaay lightly tapped on her cheek whilst her head was still on his shoulder. He smiled seeing her drool which was now making it way towards his shirt slowly. It did not gross him out, no, it was like a relief to know that she was getting her beauty sleep. Maybe he did make a comfortable pillow. 

"Babe, wake up" Shivaay slightly moved and she whined in her sleep, as if she did not want him to leave. 

"Annika, it's urgent. If you don't move, I might just pee right here"

"Eww, you are so gross Mr Oberoi" Annika pushed him aside, a yawn escaping her mouth. She stretched herself out, it was turning dark outside. After grabbing a magazine from the table in front of her, she flipped through the pages. And there she found him, of course the magazine had a whole page dedicated to him. 

When Shivaay returned, he gazed down at his girlfriend who was busy ogling at his photo. Engrossed in reading the article written next to his photo. "Why stare at the photo when you have the model himself standing in front of you" Shivaay winked at her and she rolled her eyes. 

"I am just seeing how much they have photoshopped your photo and I guess they did a lot because this Shivaay, right here looks much better than this Shivaay" Annika pointed at the photo and then at him. Shivaay frowned, how could his girlfriend say such a thing. 

He grabbed the magazine, staring at his own self and then realizing that she was just playing with him. An evil idea pooped inside his head. "Shit, it's true, I look so horrible in real life" 

"What?" Annika frowned, she waited for him to laugh but no words came out of mouth, he sat there, with his head hanging low. "Hey, what is wrong with you? I like your face much more than your personality"

"Ohh god, I knew it" Shivaay spoke out, looking up at Annika to see her smiling, yet again, she was playing with him. He should have known. Shivaay grabbed her by the waist, a squeal escaping her mouth and the next moment she regretted doing that. Rudra and Omkara were sitting so close to them, they could practically hear them. 

"Shivaay, not here" Annika tried to wiggle out of his hold but he did not loosen his grip, instead he tightened it around her waist even more. It was fun to see Annika this way, all shy and cautious. He wondered how they would be once they landed in India. Will he get to see her daily? 

"So let's take it to the room, babe?" 

"Shivaay" Annika pushed him away, what was up with him? He was cheesy, yes, but today, it felt like he was way too cheesier. 

"What? You can't resist me" Shivaay grabbed her arm and she glared at him.

"Don't challenge me Mr Oberoi" 

"Oh honey, I bet you will give up too soon. No one can resist me"

"You think too highly of yourself. Don't you billuji?" Annika narrowed her eyes at him and he simply nodded, way more confident about himself. 

"Darling, I will win. I always do" Annika laughed bitterly at that. He was being impossible at this moment and she wanted to smack his head, hard. 

"Fine, game on Mr Oberoi" Annika flipped her hair. If he was going to play this game with her, she was not going to lose. 

Shivaay muttered something under his breath which Annika couldn't catch so she let it slip. She had gotten up, completely aware that his eyes were on her. She looked from one direction to another until a male air hostess stood in front of her. "What do you need ma'am?" He politely asked. 

"Oh, I was looking for the room, would you tell me where it is?" Annika asked, her eyes scanning through the flight. Shivaay had his ears wide open, hearing each and every word that was being exchanged.

No, he certainly wasn't jealous, he knew Annika was his, there was nothing to be jealous about. But he was curious to know what Annika was doing. When he heard her asking for the room, he saw her leaving from her eyesight. The air hostess went along with her, most probably to show her the room. 

Grunting, he sat down on his seat tightly. Don't be jealous, don't be jealous, don't be jealous. He repeated the mantra in his head until he was cooled down. Maybe he was overreacting. 

━━━━━

Annika was sitting on the large bed all by herself. She had changed into comfortable clothes. A loose T-shirt of Shivaay hanging from her shoulders while she wore pink cotton shorts. Scrolling through her phone as she had nothing else to do. Rudra had come by to talk to her but he was way too sleepy so he stayed for only some minutes. 

Shivaay hadn't come near her after the bet. Annika sighed out, maybe he was busy with work. Grabbing hold of the book sitting on the table, she laid down on the bed. 

After reading for twenty minutes, she glanced at time, it was almost midnight and Shivaay wasn't here. What was taking him so long? She wanted to pull her hair out in frustration, this is how he was going to make her win the bet? She was not going to lose to him, not now, never. 

But she so wanted to get up and go to him, cuddle with him. Stupid bet. Annika was about to leave the book behind when she heard the door click. She held her breath, hoping it was him and so her wish came true, it was him. 

Annika swore she had never turned on so much before, seeing him in a white see through shirt had her head messed up, she felt the need to throw herself at him. The black jeans he wore made him look even more charming, this man was a Greek God. 

"If you are done staring, tell me that you have lost the bet and I shall gift you by giving you a kiss" Annika rolled her eyes even though the offer was too tempting, she refused to lose the bet. 

"You can't resist me Annika, not when I do this" Shivaay moved ahead to grab the hem of his shirt when Annika's eyes widened. It wasn't like she hadn't seen him half naked but right now, she was trying to hold herself back and he was making it difficult for her. 

"You can't do this, it's against the rules"

"There is no such rule, babe. I make the rules" Annika rolled her eyes, taking a pillow and throwing at his face. His eyes mischievously gazed at her, the evil mind of his was in action and she knew it. Before she knew what was happening, he had taken hold of her waist, bringing her closer to him. 

Annika struggled to get out of his hold, but man, he was too strong. She hated this power of his. So she stomped on his foot, making him yell in pain. "Serves you right" Annika smiled and he just glared at her. 

"You are paying for this. And I know how" This time, he took slow steps towards her, like a lion paving it's way towards it's next target. And Shivaay took another step with Annika's back hitting the wall, that's when she realized that he had trapped her, it was all his plan. He was indeed a businessman. 

When he had taken hold of her wrists, he pinned them above her head, locking his eyes with her's. Annika was too busy staring at his passive expression. A wave of lust washing over his eyes and it did not go unnoticed by Annika. She shivered under his touch. His mouth was inching closer to her, all she wanted was him to place his tender mouth on her skin which was yearning for his touch. 

It was like he had read her mind when he placed his lips onto her skin on her jawline, his soft kiss lingering there for some seconds, his eyes moving up to see her, she was breathing heavily. He loved it, he loved the effect he had on her and swore no one in the near future would ever make her feel this way. 

Annika's knees weakened when Shivaay hadn't wanted for a second before placing a kiss on her neck. Her hands grabbing hold of his bare shoulders. The man in front of her was capable of doing something was blissful, she had never, ever felt so much need for a man to touch her. "You are so gorgeous" Shivaay had huskily whispered in her ears. His teeth grabbing her earlobe, softly. As a result her hold on his shoulders tightened. 

Annika was breathing heavily by the time he made his way towards her neck yet again. She sucked in her breath when he had inhaled deeply, as if he was taking in her scent. The butterflies in her stomach erupted with even more force. Her eyes shutting tight. 

"Let me have you Annika, all of you" 

━━━━━

Thoughts please because at this point I don't even what am I even writing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 10.7K 56
Shivaay singh oberoi's world revolves around business and family. He is known to be cold hearted in the business world. People think he's serious all...
189K 14.9K 53
© @loveeagle_ ©️ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED Shivaay Singh Oberoi: A successful business tycoon. Arrogant, Ruthless person for world, a loving, caring fam...
1.9K 156 1
Annika Oberoi nee' Trivedi the 25 year old young widow of a 35 year Omkara Singh Oberoi have lost everybody in her love for him. She thought they had...
61.2K 6.2K 54
#arrangemarriage Anika is a simple girl in Delhi. Working in tech company. Love her family the most .Shivaay CEO of Oberoi industry eligible bachel...