Separation Anxiety

By OnyxButNot

Dream had been struggling with his fathers unknown condition for years, dealing with him getting beaten and y... More

Chapter One | Beginnings
Chapter Two | Better
Chapter Three | Man
Chapter Four | Dream??
Chapter Five | Hiding
Chapter Six | Questions
Chapter Seven | Fine...
Chapter Eight | Agree
Chapter Nine | Protect
Chapter Ten | House
Chapter Eleven | Not
Chapter Twelve | Colors
Chapter Thirteen | Dream!
Chapter Fourteen | Knowing
Chapter Fithteen | Gone
Chapter Sixteen | Talking
Chapter Eighteen | Lasts
Chapter Nineteen | Plans
Chapter Twenty | Training
Chapter Twenty-One | Afraid
Chapter Twenty-Two | Fault
Chapter Twenty-Three | Love
Chapter Twenty-Four | Limits
Chapter Twenty-Five | Panic *
Chapter Twenty-Six | Leaving *
Chapter Twenty-Seven | Here *
Chapter Twenty-Eight | Change *
Chapter Twenty-Nine | Who? *
Chapter Thirty | Escape *
Chapter Thirty-One | Animal *
Chapter Thirty-Two | Torture *
Chapter Thirty-Three | Search *
Chapter Thirty-Four | Over *
Chapter Thirty-Five | Drive *
Chapter Thirty-Six | Mission *
Chapter Thrity-Seven | Heartbreak *
Chapter Thirty-Eight | Test *
Chapter Thirty-Nine | Found *
Chapter Fourty | Epilogue *
Malhippocampotripsy | Teaser

Chapter Seventeen | Yours

560 34 12
By OnyxButNot

~George's P.O.V~

I was surprised when I got the call from Clay, it had been months sense I last spoke to him. Everyone here were trying to help me find him, Clay probably has no clue how long it has been sense we last spoke.

I explained to him what happened with the internet, how everyone was out looking for him. He was pissed off that I showed his face, it was the only way he could possibly get back to me.

More than anything, he wanted to get back to me. I asked him why he had not called the cops but apparently, they wiped his phone of everything besides my number which fucking sucks.

I asked him what he knew about these people, but he said that he had never seen a person since me. I wanted to know what they wanted from Clay so he could go home. It sounds like to me all that he had been doing was laying around. We were having a somewhat normal conversation when Clay started breathing heavily and chocking on his words.

"Clay, I'm here okay? I'm here"

I hushed the sobbing boy.

"No, you're not! I need you George! The nightmares are back! I cannot eat, I can't sleep! I miss you so fucking much!"

All I could do was try to calm him down.

"I miss human contact!"

Clay cried; he had been alone for so long that he could barely take it.

"I know, I know, this suck; I promise Clay we will get you out of there"

I was making a huge promise, but I did not care, I would get him back.

"I'm sure after a while you will see someone, they can't kidnap you to do nothing, there has to be a reason."

I thought about it, there must be a reason? Right?

"I don't need just any human contact George..."

"I need yours! I need your touch! I need you!"

He cried and cried. If I were there, I would hold him so tight he couldn't breathe.

"I know, I will find you and bring you back, I promise."

I could not take this, I needed Clay as much as he needed me. we were both crying, I continued trying to comfort Clay.

"I'm so tired of dragging around this I.V.."

He huffed.

"Well would you eat without it?"

"Well no, but... If you were here, you would feed me, wouldn't you?"

George was quick to answer.

"Of course, I would, I would shove every last bite down your throat"

I laughed holding back any other emotions.

"Clay?" 

When he did not speak, George instantly got concerned.

"The nightmares are back."

"I'm so sorry... If I were there, I would help you through them..."

It made George feel horrible that he made him go home, he was almost positive Dream got no sleep. he was about to speak but a voice in the background stopped him.

George couldn't hear what they were saying. Whatever it was it made Clay very emotional.

"What's happening Clay?"

I asked worried with his change of mood.

"I have to go George."

He cried, I instantly started breaking down.

"Clay! No please don't go!"

I cried, begging him not to go.

"I don't want to go! I don't have a choice if I don't hang up, they won't let me talk to you tomorrow"

He cried, I just heard from him again, he cannot just disappear again.

"Please! Clay hang on please!"

I heard a few distant words before the phone had gone silent. I instantly broke down in tears, just like that he was gone again. Everyone came busting in hugging me and comforting me as I cried. Gone in a blink of my eye, I knew I would talk to him sometime tomorrow, but I did not want him to go. I knew talking to him on the phone was nothing compared to in person, I knew there was no way I could see him until I figure out where he is ourselves. After I had somewhat calmed down, we were able to investigate how to hack a phone, if we wanted a chance to ever find him. We knew it would not be an easy task, but we have a whole world of dedicated fans looking and helping as well. Hopefully one of them has skillful hacking skills. Luckily, I had a large group of idiots forcing me out of bed now. Sometimes it did not work but they did their best for sure. Maybe talking to Clay will make me feel somewhat better, it clearly did for Clay.

I was able to talk to Clay for thirty minutes every day, even he had no idea where he was. Most of the time he was complaining about breakfast, which sounded about right. Whenever he said he was not going to eat, I encouraged him by telling him that if he did not eat, he could not talk to me. I was not wrong; he would also constantly complain about the I.V but I knew it was the only thing keeping him alive so I could not complain. He had no clue what they really wanted from him, they never interacted with him and that he had never seen any of their faces. I wanted to talk to them so one day I asked Clay to ask them if I could talk to them.

"I don't know if they will agree to this"

I could tell he was not amused and jealous, he knew it would be taking his time away.

"Please Clay just try, I need to know what they want from you because they are clearly not telling you."

I knew it was the only way to get answers.

"Fine..."

He sighed, screaming at the camera.

"Hello!!! George wants to talk to one of you if you're up for it!"

He grumbled; He was clearly upset.

"Send the phone over"

The grumpy man as Clay called him spoke. I could tell Clay was hesitant, but he also knew it was smart.

"Alright I'm gonna give you over to them, Talk to you tomorrow okay?"

Clay spoke clearly depressed; I knew he did not want to give the phone over.

"Alright."

I myself did not want to leave him either. The phone muted, I waited for a bit before the modified voice spoke.

"You must be the famous George?"

He laughed; I was not amused.

"I'm not here to mess around, what do you want from Clay?"

I was already angry enough; he was just making it worst.

"There so many things you don't know George."

It is hard to make me angry, but he managed to do it so quickly.

"Just tell me what the fuck you want from him!"

I yelled taking no part in his stupid game.

"You have met his father haven't you George?"

He was a lot more serious this time.

"Yeah... but what the fuck does this got to do with Clay!"

He was just pissing me off more and more, every second.

"Let's just say in a way he is like his dad"

What the fuck is he talking about.

"He is NOTHING like his father!"

I yelled.

"You could never be more wrong."

He laughed, he reminded me of the villains in a superhero movie.

"What the fuck do you mean!"

"He has violent outrages George."

What the hell is he talking about.

"Before I go any farther, I need a backup plan, so if you tell anyone about anything, I will ban you from talking to Clay ever again, trust me that will indeed destroy Clay"

Are you kidding me? I knew I could not tell him; He would be heartbroken.

"Fine, I won't say anything that we discussed."

I did not like keeping secrets from Clay, but I knew it was for the best.

"Alright... Clay has a special ability in which when getting angry to a certain point will cause him to get extreme strength, strength way beyond a normal human beings"

I was shocked to say the least, that is not possible right? If it was how was his dad not dead?

"Are you crazy! There is no way! Wouldn't his father be dead by then?"

I asked, there is no way it is not possible.

"First of all, it's his father no matter how many times he hurts him. His father is the one who raised him, second his father has the same abilities just a little bit milder."

I still would not believe it, it is impossible.

"There's no way. Even if it is possible what's in it for you?"

I asked, I needed to know why they needed Clay.

"We run a secret organization in which uses humans with special abilities, makes them into agents to stop crime, as well as make sure they do not turn evil."

He answered, but instead of answers making me feel better they just made me angrier.

"So, you just kidnapped kids from there house imprison them and force them to fight crime!"

I was basically yelling into the phone, thank god for the soundproof room I was in.

"I can't say your wrong George, but we have good reasons. Nevertheless, my time here is up, I have better things to do. I am sure I will hear from you tomorrow, remember what I said. It would be ashamed if you weren't able to talk to Clay."

He hung up, I was beyond the word pissed and I had a right to be...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 23.8K 36
George hasn't had an easy life after being diagnosed with autism. Going to a public school as an autistic, highly intelligent boy, he clearly notices...
60.2K 1.9K 21
Every since George was little he had to be perfect. He had to keep to a strict diet so he could keep a small form, and he had to have a perfect reput...
49.8K 2K 8
The times Dream got hurt and george has to help him feel better. or, Dream gets hurt alot of George kisses his ouchies -- this was only meant to h...
188K 8.4K 41
George does the one thing he is not supposed to do: he crosses the Safe Border, knowing very well nobody has ever returned from leaving before. Did h...