Unexpected love | A VSOO FF |...

By kpopieeee-

Vsoo *under editing* "I guess I'll just have to do it. I'll have to go on a date with him. Kim Taehyung, the... More

Spoilers
Characters
Chapter 1
Taehyung's P.O.V
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11??
Chapter 11( Part-2)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Choose
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 22

254 17 0
By kpopieeee-

Yeonjun tugged on Jisoo's sleeves, as if to hold her there. He knew what was going to happen.

"Buddy, I am so sorry,", Jisoo crouched down, "but I have to go home.", She explained in a soft voice.

Jisoo sensed the uneasiness in the boy's voice, she wanted to stay longer, to relax him. But she had to go, Lisa would be furious otherwise.

She bent down a little bit and hugged the boy, she softly caressed his cheek and then ruffled his hair.

"Jisoo-ssi! I-", Taehyung stumbled into the room, his face unsure of what facial expression to form.

Yeonjun let out a small whimper, and hid behind Jisoo. Taehyung frowned at this, but he was used to this. The boy, no matter what, would never try and socialize with him. Taehyung tried everything, even asking him out to ice cream, buying him his favourite paints and spending his scholarship money to get him a skateboard. But the boy preferred to stay with Jimin more and finally Taehyung gave up.

Jisoo was puzzled as to why Yeonjun hid from his own cousin, but then she remembered what Jimin had told her. The older male was used to locking himself up and being cold hearted. On her encounters with Taehyung, every time they spent time together, he was sweet, though reserved. Maybe, the older was like this to poor little Junnie too.

"Jisoo-ssi,", Taehyung put up a smile, "I have something for you."
Jisoo smiled, "Ooh! What is it?", Jisoo asked curiously.
"It's downstairs," Taehyung replied, "I'll show you. Follow me m'lady.", He offered his hand to Jisoo. Jisoo chuckled at his corny-ness and took it.

She turned her head towards Yeonjun, "Buddy, do you want anything before I leave?", Jisoo bent down, not bothering to disconnect Taehyung's hands with her's, it felt quite comfortable, it was a warm contrast to her cold ones.

Yeonjun dejectedly shook his head, "I'll go sleep, Jimin-ie hyung will be mad that I slept late.", He then trudged towards his bed slowly.

The room was small, Yeonjun wasn't far from them. Jisoo sighed inaudibly, wondering why was there so much tension in the air all of a sudden.

This time, she let her hand fall from Taehyung's and went towards Yeonjun. "Hey buddy," Jisoo softly told, "I'll be back tomorrow,", she took his tiny hands in her's and gave it a small and reassuring squeeze, "I promise."

Taehyung felt this emptiness in him when he saw Jisoo talk so easily with his cousin, when he, Yeonjun's own cousin, was having trouble with it.

His mood soured and he just left the room, forgetting about his plan of making Jisoo fall for him quickly. That plan can wait another day.

He walked downstairs and sat on the kitchen table, he saw the plates that were washed and kept back in their place. The leftovers that his Jimin and Jisoo were kind enough to leave for him. He wished that he could've had dinner with them, he wanted to eat with someone all of a sudden, when normally he would prefer eating alone.

He was lost in his thoughts, when he felt a hand placed gently, maybe even cautiously, on his shoulder. He turned his head to see Jisoo looking at him with concern.

"Are you ok?",She asked, seating herself into the chair next to him. Taehyung put up a small smile and nodded.

"Didn't wanna disturb him.", He whispered.

"He's your cousin,". Jisoo started, "why does it feel like he is...scared of you....?"

Taehyung closed his eyes and sighed. Jisoo was scared, she hoped she hadn't pulled a wrong string, she needed to get him to ask her out. (And she cared about his feelings, but only because he was a fellow human, mind you.)

"I don't know.", The male replied, his tone was defeated, as if he asked himself the same question everyday.

Jisoo stared directly into his eyes, not knowing what to say. She hoped she could communicate something this way.
But the second she looked into his eyes, she saw something that made her feel worse than it was possible.

His eyes, for the first time, were not cold. His cold persona seemed to have vanished. His tired eyes seemed more evident. The barrier he put up seemed to have fallen down, leaving him vulnerable to emotions.

The lass felt a hit.

The male wasn't just capable of feeling emotions. He was overwhelmed by the sheer amount he felt. The shorter's heart felt drawn towards Taehyung's sorrows, as if he was a kindred spirit.

"Tae-", Jisoo tried speaking bit her voice faltered. Taehyung snapped out of it, his shield sliding into place, once again hiding his emotions.

"Jisoo-ssi!", He enthusiastically declared, springing out if his chair and walking towards the living room, "I have something to give you."

Jisoo was a little surprised, but nonetheless, matched his enthusiasm.
"Ooooh", Jisoo followed Taehyung's example, "What is it?"

"Ok, close your eyes!", The older said. Jisoo was curious but covered her eyes with her hands.

"Hey! You're peeking!", Taehyung almost whined but composed himself, "I mean, no peeking.", he said it a little stern.

Jisoo giggled and reluctantly closed her eyes, this time for real.

Taehyung quietly walked towards the shorter and stood behind her. He produced a book in his hands and held it behind his back.

"You can open your eyes.", Taehyung whispered softly, his deep voice echoing off of her eardrum and sending shivers down her spine.

Jisoo took off her hands and opened her eyes. The second she did that, Taehyung thrust forward his hands, with the book in front of Jisoo's line of sight.

"Oh my gosh! I've always wanted this!", The female squealed in disbelief. She grabbed the book from Taehyung's hand, "A signed copy of the original 'Princess & the Knight'!"she squealed again. and whipped her head towards the back to face him.

Jisoo was a little bas in calculating the distance between them. She was now centimetres away from him. Up close, his features shone and stood out even more than usual. His eyes, were no longer cold, or the bad cold at least.

Seeing him up close, she realized what the phrase, 'Cold and beautiful.', finally meant. The phrase was created to describe the taller.

Their eyes met, and Taehyung held her gaze. Jisoo wanted to look away but felt obliged to return the favour.

His stare sent shivers down to her toes. Her stomach felt weird like she was going to be sick, this was such a foreign feeling. But it felt, weirdly, good. She didn't want to stop this feeling.

Taehyung didn't bother looking away, he was much to confident and prepared for it. He held her gaze, as if putting her under a trance.

The older probably wouldn't have looked away, if he hadn't heard the door knob turn.

He quickly shifted his gaze, and turned his body to face the door.

Jisoo did the same, her shoulders softly brushing against his arm.

The door opened to reveal Jimin. The male smiled at them, but then noticed the gap between them. His smile fell just a little.

"Jimin?"

"Yes, Tae," Jimin said, taking off his shoes and stepping inside, "I'm here for my book, kinda forgot it."

Jisoo stepped aside and let Jimin continue searching.

"Oh and by the way Jisoo,", Jimin said, still rummaging through the different books that were here and there.

"Hmm?"

"Lisa is looking for you."

Shoot!, Jisoo looked at the time and took off, forgetting to even thank Taehyung or Jimin.

Once she was outside the door she was faced by a grumpy Lisa.
-
Once Jimin heard the door close, he turned to face Taehyung.
-
Lisa crossed her arms and stood there, throwing a glare at the shorter.
-
Taehyung hung his head low, his confidence all gone. He even felt smaller than Jimin.
-
Jisoo awkwardly tried to smile at the taller, hoping to somehow ease her anger. Lisa wasn't having it today.
-
Jimin stood there, tapping his foot on the ground, his questioning glare fixated on the taller.
-

At the same time, just like soulmates, Jisoo and Taehyung are faced with the same fate.

"Care to explain?"

---------
A/N: I'm sorry for such late updates, but I had a few issues with the new update. (and a hell called school). I tried my best to make this chapter sweet and kinda personal.
I hope you enjoyed it! If you liked it please vote and comment. I really appreciate it very much 😊
Hope you have an amazing day/night!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVEEEEE YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 2.1K 38
A story between three peaple Kim Taehyung, Kim jisoo and Kim jennie. Love or destiny, let's see what brings them together.... Taehyung lives in USA a...
2.7K 344 20
Jisoo is the pretty girl in campus. She's living a carefree life and just enjoys every moment of it. She met V at a party. She was intrigued with his...
147K 8.3K 31
" if i could trade both my kidneys to replace that monster with someone nice, i would gladly do so" jisoo screams "monster? well he is not that bad...
105K 4.8K 43
~Simple yet complicated is the relationship between two powerful personalities which are totally the opposite of each other, on one hand is the hand...