𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 | ✔️

By _DemonGoddesss_

Scarlett Moore has had her fair share of betrayal and lies. She's afraid to give someone else her heart witho... More

description
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
epilogue

BEFORE READING ⚠️

3.4K 34 2
By _DemonGoddesss_

The main character, Scarlett Moore, is a bisexual character. If you are not comfortable with even a tiny bit of girl on girl scenes or just LGBTQ+ couples in general, you do not have to read the story.

No one is forcing you to. I do not want to see any type of discriminating when it comes to the LGBTQ+ community or you will be blocked, period.

Throughout the story, Scarlett's background will be explained into detail (the best way I can). There'll be flashbacks or even some chapters where it's only parts from her past.

One last thing, there will be some triggering scenes. Such as abuse, cutting, eating disorders etc. I will put trigger warnings when those scenes come up.

Also, the book is kind of fast-paced.

*DO NOT BRING ANY HATE TO MY BOOKS OR I'LL COME FOR YOUR HEAD 🙃*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358 36 35
*EDITING AND ONGOING* Scarlett was never ordinary. Having her entire family be apart of the Mafia since she could remember. She hoped to stay out of...
364K 10.5K 60
~Mature content~ "What the hell did you do to me?" His growl sends a shiver down my spine. The room suddenly becomes so much smaller as I fight a lo...
28.1K 1K 46
A love story between two totally different people. Both from a different world. Will love prevail? or fear and disgust win? 🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁 I had no se...
Will he By tanz

Teen Fiction

13.8K 276 46
Let's face it, We all have that one person who we secretly love, the person who's never going to know how much you care about them. The person who w...