My Addiction Is You:Lesbian S...

By BigDaddyStud

"A-awh fuck Papi,dont stop!! Give it to me!! Aw god!! I'm gonna cover ur face in my cum! Fuck! Here it comes... More

My Addiction Is You:Lesbian
Unexpected Arrival:Ex
Tina Saved Yo Bitch Ass
Author's_Thoughts
Young Stud Called Ty...
Ty Still Here Bitches.
Diamond (D) Shot Em'
A/N:Sorry
God Give Me Strength
Bre-Shy & JuJu R.O.D.
A/N~ Must B Said
A/N:Can You Help Me?
Thank You
JuJu And Squad Reunion
Anonymous Girl Discovery
Juju And The Squad
Soon
Smh Too Much
I'm going to stop fa a minute.
We Go In!!
Passion In The Discussion Room
Me+You
Terrified N Confused
Readers Notice
Here We Go Again
The Truth
If I Hadn't...
Help
D's Hate & An Old Friend
Mama's Funeral N Mariah's Arrival
Important Author's Note
The Finale

R.O.D Niggas

958 43 2
By BigDaddyStud

Everyone's POV:

The squad decided to go see JuJu and one of them was already on her way to go visit JuJu in the hospital. Bre really thought JuJu was a decent person and never thought her homie would be shot. She was thankful JuJu pulled through and woke up that late afternoon. Once she arrived she sat next to JuJu's hospital bed as she watched JuJu look up at the ceiling and daze. With every one else, including the anonymous girl, soon to be arriving JuJu had a plan to take D out. See JuJu knew she was a huge flirt and a very charming persuasive stem thug. But she also knew she had to play everything just right to get D out the picture. But she wanted one person all to herself and wanted to make sure D didn't find out. D was the type to do crazy shit to get back at whom ever and destroy them inside and outside. JuJu had a lot of universal squads though. Bre, Ty, and any other person I can think of that I put in this story, lol. Soon Ty arrived with her shoulder bandaged up and everyone else did too. The whole Pimp Squad was there to kill anybody she needed a bounty on. D was going down ASAP. Shit was about to get real. And soon you will see after this Deadly Thug War why I call it My Addiction Is You. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 1.8K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...
76.7K 1.5K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
468 36 19
The wail of sirens echoed throughout the hospital as the emergency room doors burst open. Two individuals were being carted in while another gurney w...
440K 14.6K 41
My body was stuck. I wanted to move but I couldn't. He leaned down and our lips crashed together. He made the kiss deeper by adding tongue and picked...