R.O.D Niggas

Everyone's POV:

The squad decided to go see JuJu and one of them was already on her way to go visit JuJu in the hospital. Bre really thought JuJu was a decent person and never thought her homie would be shot. She was thankful JuJu pulled through and woke up that late afternoon. Once she arrived she sat next to JuJu's hospital bed as she watched JuJu look up at the ceiling and daze. With every one else, including the anonymous girl, soon to be arriving JuJu had a plan to take D out. See JuJu knew she was a huge flirt and a very charming persuasive stem thug. But she also knew she had to play everything just right to get D out the picture. But she wanted one person all to herself and wanted to make sure D didn't find out. D was the type to do crazy shit to get back at whom ever and destroy them inside and outside. JuJu had a lot of universal squads though. Bre, Ty, and any other person I can think of that I put in this story, lol. Soon Ty arrived with her shoulder bandaged up and everyone else did too. The whole Pimp Squad was there to kill anybody she needed a bounty on. D was going down ASAP. Shit was about to get real. And soon you will see after this Deadly Thug War why I call it My Addiction Is You.