Important Author's Note

A/N: This next chapter I'm doing will be my LAST and FINAL part of the book then I'm done with this one and on to the next. BUT do not fret my lovelies I will SOON make a epilogue of this. Torri and Juju's and etc's whereabouts. You'll enjoy it, very much. I promise it won't be as long as this book but it'll be worth the read. I know, I know... "Why haven't you updated more often?" "You promised us." "Why is it the last one?" Well first, I haven't updated because I had a lot of stress and me almost making the stupidest decision I could ever make. Including school. Job searching. All that crazy stuff. Secondly, I did promise and I updated 2 new parts that you've read in just a day. But this third and last part is final. It all comes down to this. And lastly, I thought maybe if I end it now, I won't have to stress so much over satisfying my readers. I've been wanting you all to speak up and vote more and share this book but not much has changed. So I'm ending it. Nothing I'm doing is enough to satisfy you all. So I call it quits after this last one but I'll renew and redeem myself with the Epilogue. Anyways, my fiancé has been co-writing with me and etc, to help me when I'm having brain farts. My assistant said some dumb shit so... She is no longer (you know who you are.) I intend to make this next chapter long as possible for you all so you can enjoy the last of what I have to offer you. My other books will be updated soon too. Because I have to make progress with them. You understand dears. Please don't be upset with me but this book MUST end. Remember, Daddy loves you~BigDaddyStud)